UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 7

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 7

Post by monki »

OhGreat wrote:I find it funny that she's trying SO hard with her videos lately and yet is failing to gather a substantial viewing and increase the number of subscribers she has. She's just boring.

I know right? A few years ago her view count was actually slightly higher. I honestly think her friendship with Sammi is the only thing that got her noticed in the first place. And now she presents herself as this big inspiration, for mental health and body image.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Is she even still friends with Sam? She tagged her at the end of the Lazy Day tag video, but I never hear them mention each other.
Sam has been off jet-setting around the globe, while Gracie has been...doing nothing but buying more ugly clothes. Personally, I think it's smart on Sam's part to keep her distance. What with their fall out and then Grace's digs at her during her breakup. Sam may be a bit ditzy but girl knows how to work her connections.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

I don't think they're NOT friends because there's no reason not to be, they made up and everything and don't seem to have argued since.
But they don't hang out and probably don't speak much if at all.
So by definition they're not 'friends' but more like acquaintances. But I think Sammi is being distant on purpose.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I think there's reason for them not to be friends. Sure they "made up" but I think that just means maybe they're neutral toward each other now? Or at least Sam is. I guess Grace tagging her, was a way of trying to get in good with her and/or stay relevant by tagging someone more popular.
But real talk, if it was me, I wouldn't have made up wit dis bitch.

Return to “Grace F Victory”