FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 17

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 17

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Okay I settled on this after many combos of trying to get the characters to fit :P Was desperately trying to fit "part 17" on the end because i know how damn helpful those numbers can be

Props go to SayWhatYouWant2Me for the awesome title idea. Knocked it out the park on your first idea :tu:

Go forth and gossip!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt

Post by meg1912 »

Thanks, girl!! Love the title! Image
Let's start on a high note with a pic from exactly 2 years ago. She looked so great and overall happier!
I really wish she'd start looking after herself. I think her bitchy/snappy attitude is a reflection of how unhappy she is in her own skin and she's so young!Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

exlurker240993
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by exlurker240993 »

Woohoo!

Asia and her baby are both gorgeous. She’s well rid of Grace as a best friend. Grace thrives off negativity, jealousy and drama all as an excuse to eat herself silly with junk food with the justification of feeling ‘emotionally drained.’ :roll:

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

exlurker240993 wrote:Ohhh we ALL know if Simon ACTUALLY proposed to her she would be spamming us on Twitter, Instagram etc with a staged engagement photoshoot and would not be able to shut up about anything wedding related :roll: He probably will never propose and is just around her as long as Grace can keep his company with giving him whatever he wants and paying for all of it
Yeah he's definitely not gonna propose cos they've broken up now.

And yay and thanks for using my idea, I feel honoured loool. Right move to drop chanting, healing bleeding and feeding the inner child are way more appropriate!!! :rofl:

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Lol, great thread title guys!

I've had to disengage with SM (for a few weeks now) and getting all my Tea here, a lot of those 'influenzas' are insufferable! I can't deal!

You guys are keeping me in the loop and thoroughly entertained :tu: Ta loves
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Petty_Le_Pew, welcome back!

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

Yes Grace is so jealous of Asia that she doesn’t follow her back on Instagram, probably can’t stand to see her so happy :rofl: where as Asia regularly likes Grace’s pictures.

exlurker240993
Learner
Learner

Post by exlurker240993 »

Onelasttime1 wrote:Yes Grace is so jealous of Asia that she doesn’t follow her back on Instagram, probably can’t stand to see her so happy :rofl: where as Asia regularly likes Grace’s pictures.
I think Asia’s just at the place where she’s over all the drama that happened, but whilst she doesn’t want to be best friends with Grace again she doesn’t have any hard feelings - she’s just outgrown the best friendship and moved on to a new happy phase in her life with her husband and baby like Grace’s other ex BFF Sammi. On the other hand Grace still holds plenty of resentment and unnecessary bitterness towards Asia and Sammi. She was so salty when she did that Q&A video last year when she answered the question as to why she wasn’t invited to Sammi’s wedding. And I can imagine Grace probably stalks Asia on Instagram despite not following her back and seethes with rage over how good Asia looks and her cute daughter. I don’t think it’s a coincidence how Grace has suddenly developed this obsession with getting pregnant and not so subtly begging Simon to put a ring on it - conveniently after her two former best friends have married and had children :roll:

Post by Guest »

exlurker240993 wrote:
Onelasttime1 wrote:Yes Grace is so jealous of Asia that she doesn’t follow her back on Instagram, probably can’t stand to see her so happy :rofl: where as Asia regularly likes Grace’s pictures.
I think Asia’s just at the place where she’s over all the drama that happened, but whilst she doesn’t want to be best friends with Grace again she doesn’t have any hard feelings - she’s just outgrown the best friendship and moved on to a new happy phase in her life with her husband and baby like Grace’s other ex BFF Sammi. On the other hand Grace still holds plenty of resentment and unnecessary bitterness towards Asia and Sammi. She was so salty when she did that Q&A video last year when she answered the question as to why she wasn’t invited to Sammi’s wedding. And I can imagine Grace probably stalks Asia on Instagram despite not following her back and seethes with rage over how good Asia looks and her cute daughter. I don’t think it’s a coincidence how Grace has suddenly developed this obsession with getting pregnant and not so subtly begging Simon to put a ring on it - conveniently after her two former best friends have married and had children :roll:
Absolutely this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Perhaps her pressuring Simon to marry her / impregnate her were the things that solidified him not wanting to be with her. When people are being pressured into huge life decisions like that, they know it’s something they want or don’t want pretty quickly.

unicornp00p
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornp00p »

following

Larry_Lomb
Learner
Learner

Post by Larry_Lomb »

Following! :tu:

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

Whenever Simon appeared in her vlogs he looked like he utterly despised her and was mortified to be seen in public with her. I remember one vlog where he was walking really far behind her when they went out for a meal.
I’m sure he’ll miss the lifestyle she gave him as no one else is ever going to want to be with him (he comes across like an absolute twat and he’s not even got the looks to compensate).
Grace really needs to spend some time being single and sorting her life out before she has a mental break down. No one is going to be interested in her if she carries on down this path of destruction

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

I just watched Emma Tamsins ig story and saw 3 pizza boxes with a woman sat on the couch and surprise surprise it was her and Grace :rofl: 3 pizza’s between 2 people, she really is a stereotype.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

OMG, I hate Grace's mean mug face with a passion! She really gets carried away feeling herself when she's singing, blimey...
Does she know that in order to call someone a fiancé, there actually needs to be a proposal?!
Grace would NEVER EVER get engaged and not brag about it. ImageImage

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

I think the fiance comment was more like if they were to walk down the aisle Simon would be her fiance at that point, and no longer just her boyfriend.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

I haven't been caught up with Grace since Sammi M first got pregnant and it seems like absolutely nothing has changed with her! how sad

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

bnm wrote:I think the fiance comment was more like if they were to walk down the aisle Simon would be her fiance at that point, and no longer just her boyfriend.
True. I did think that too but she said it'd be their first dance meaning they'd already be married so husband and wife.

I just thinking she was running before she could walk with Simon. Who knows what he said to her but all the baby talk etc he clearly wasn't on her wavelength.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

d'ya reckon they broke up in or before Jamaica? hence why there were zero pics of them together?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:d'ya reckon they broke up in or before Jamaica? hence why there were zero pics of them together?
Before! Must've been awkward Simon wanting to hit on other girls whilst in Jamaica and not being able to.
Call me old fashioned, but I've never told my brother in law (who I've known for 22 years) that I love him and neither has he. Is this a thing?! ImageImageImageImage

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

DP, but such great spelling skills for a tattoo artist! ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Grace F Victory”