FuglyFaceOfNike Pt 16

justsayin
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfNike Pt 16

Post by justsayin »

Did anyone else catch Simons Instastory yesterday?

He posted a screenshot of a message from his bank that reminded him that his account was overdrawn by 300£ .
And he wrote something like "bloody hell, I fucking know".

Looks like he's struggeling.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Wow. Her tweets and responses. Her fans must be so proud of her. :o :?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:Wow. Her tweets and responses. Her fans must be so proud of her. :o :?
Yes, they really must be proud. She always handles everything so gracefully, pun intended!!
How her therapist said she no longer needed to come and see her really baffles me. She eats EVERYTHING she wants, doesn't know her limits, is in a relationship with someone who doesn't care about her, insults everybody who has a different opinion from her own, the list goes on and on, she's a mess!!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I guess she decided the moral high ground was not a place she wanted to be :roll:

Why even reply to troll comments?

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater

Post by CottonVortex »

I’m absolutely fed up to the back teeth of this deluded cow.
Why does she think that white able bodied women have some kind of privilege that others don’t??? For crying out loud, I’m mixed race, and my mother who is white has been through shit that is out of her hands.
I’m fed up of this crap. Anyone and everyone can go through adversity. Just ask Grace’s own mum.
After all she was left to raise her two daughters when their father walked out on her. Where was her able bodied,white woman privilege then???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

Casal wrote:"Eating like shit is bad"
"You're wrong because you're racist and also, your lips are thin because you're white"

You're the one to talk, you hypocritical bitch. Your face is literally eating up your lips from the way you're eating.
The funny thing about her response to that guy (who was absolutely right in calling her out on that bs!) was that she said she’s going to show him compassion but then insulted him and went in on his looks! Lol not really compassion Grace..but you tried. Also how are you body positive if you’re going to pick at someone else’s appearance regardless of who they are! It’s become a trend on social media to mock white peoples lips and as a professional social media influencer what kind of messages are you sending to your viewers if you part take in that kind of shit?

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

AND.... Simon is in overdraft by 300+ yet he got two huge new tattoos on his legs. He also got Graces initials!! :rofl:

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Onelasttime1 wrote:AND.... Simon is in overdraft by 300+ yet he got two huge new tattoos on his legs. He also got Graces initials!! :rofl:
How do you know he's in overdraft? Is this tea? Cos my cup could do with a top up

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
Onelasttime1 wrote:AND.... Simon is in overdraft by 300+ yet he got two huge new tattoos on his legs. He also got Graces initials!! :rofl:
How do you know he's in overdraft? Is this tea? Cos my cup could do with a top up
Haha! He put a screenshot of a message from his bank stating his was in overdraft by 300 on his ig story

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She’s just tweeted about being naked again :-/

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

When did "diet culture" equate to looking after your body, health and mind?

It's scientifically proven that eating a varied diet supports your bones/skin, internal health and mental health so why is she being so defensive and mouthy?

I don't know anything about the guy that posted that message but if you're going to call someone out, be the more articulate and intelligent one and not stoop so low and trash talk their appearance. Compassion my arse!

He can't help that he was born with thin lips, but Grace can definitely help herself when it comes to shovelling junk into her gob (majority of the time) and disguise it as healing :roll:

How about you heal yourself back to health Grace? You don't have to be a size 10 but show a little reservation and mindfulness when eating? Always hungry but can't walk up a hill without feeling like you're dying?? Wowwww...
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

Toastandcream
Learner
Learner

Post by Toastandcream »

giphy (1).gif
So this Tyrone guy delivered Grace some hard cold facts and her best response was but you're a racist. :|
We all can clearly see where eating what you want everyday is getting you Grace... :|

She should just stick to what she knows best which is eating and laying around naked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Too much food, therefore too much weight for your body which can't cope when you have to do a bit of walking, like at the airports?! Image

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She seems to be unwell every week! How can she not see what she’s doing to herself?! Even if she just lost a couple of stone and ate a bit less she’d probably find her health would improve massively from how it is now

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Hc3776 wrote:She seems to be unwell every week! How can she not see what she’s doing to herself?! Even if she just lost a couple of stone and ate a bit less she’d probably find her health would improve massively from how it is now
No don't be silly
It's her inner 5 year old trying to reach out to her, to help her with her trauma which is making her body feel ill
She just needs a crystal and light a lavender candle and she will heal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

Did she really use "compassion" and "thin lips" in the same sentence? :roll:

Post by Guest »

These tweets are 2½ hours apart:

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

courageouscrumpets wrote:These tweets are 2½ hours apart:

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]
OH MY GOD.
I wish she'd look up the health risks of being overweight, it's so terrifying: https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-inform ... overweight
If I were in her position and read this, I'd change eating habits the day itself. No food in the world is worth endangering yourself like that.
Bear in mind this is the same person who said she has baby fever and raves about Natural Cycles. Natural Cycles should actually be ashamed of choosing such an unhealthy person to promote them, when so many women using it have fallen pregnant! Image

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

courageouscrumpets wrote:These tweets are 2½ hours apart:

[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>GraceFVictory</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>995372399620173827</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>GraceFVictory</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>995410167297708042</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
this would make sense if her portions were small. i think it's funny that she didn't even lie about eating so much :rofl:
i don't check on her often but last time, like a year ago or so, she never admitted eating so much. correct me if i'm wrong.

Post by Guest »

SuperSmashPeach wrote: this would make sense if her portions were small. i think it's funny that she didn't even lie about eating so much :rofl:
i don't check on her often but last time, like a year ago or so, she never admitted eating so much. correct me if i'm wrong.
Agreed. She would actively avoid the topic of her diet.

Can I just ask... who the fuck did her diabolical eyelashes?! She looks like she has a serious case of conjunctivitis.
gr.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Grace F Victory”