FuglyfaceofMTVisGraceFVictim Part 15

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: FuglyfaceofMTVisGraceFVictim Part 15

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

^^^ Yeah I know what you mean. I estimate she's a similar size to one of my best friends who's size 24 and I don't know if it's because I'm used to my friend's size, but Grace appears so much larger than my friend.

I'm 5'2 size 10 and I never feel tiny next to my friend but I feel like I'd be dwarfed by Grace!

Grace is very big, but I don't think she's 'stop and stare at her in public' type big. Maybe I'm biased again because my friend is probably the same size.

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Onelasttime1 »

Simons reply to this tweet just says it all tbh.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Onelasttime1 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>mobile</span><span>.</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>GraceFVictory</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>962702680694108160</span></a>
Simons reply to this tweet just says it all tbh.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

I skimmed through all her vlogs, skipping to the parts Simon is featured. If he isn't on his phone ignoring her, he's being silly. They're like best friends more than anything.

In another vlog she was singing a song and said it'd be her wedding song with her fiance yet she ignored comments asking if her and Simon were engaged :rofl:

She seems to be pushing this relationship more than he is. He can't even afford a kid, his tattoo career hasn't even begun.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Anyone willing to take one for the team and watch her latest video? :rofl:
From the thumbnail, her new hair looks quite bad :rofl: Why can't she just leave her natural hair? It looked way better!

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

I’ve just watched it and it’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen. How on Earth is she successful when she posts such a load of cringeworthy crap all the time

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Hc3776 wrote:I’ve just watched it and it’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen. How on Earth is she successful when she posts such a load of cringeworthy crap all the time
More embarassing than her interacting with Simon? :rofl:

Intrepidtraveller
Talker
Talker

Post by Intrepidtraveller »

Her new grwm video, she so irritating, just put the make up on!
How Simon can cope with her is beyond me :?

6tooth
Learner
Learner

Post by 6tooth »

1) I thought she was genuinely eating that lipgloss, the way she was applying it

2) who the hell told her she can sing?

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

I'm blocked what does the tweet say that Simon commented on? Thanks x

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She’s tweeted that it won’t be long until he impregnates her and they have happy, chubby kids. He replied underneath with a giff of someone doing a “erm what?!?” kind of face

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Snap, did you guys see that naked pic of her from behind on instagram? How can people say how beautiful and inspiring she is? That's a morbidly obese young woman who needs help!!

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

meg1912 wrote:Snap, did you guys see that naked pic of her from behind on instagram? How can people say how beautiful and inspiring she is? That's a morbidly obese young woman who needs help!!
i checked her insta a few days ago and her fashion sense is absolutely terrible. i don't even wanna know what she looks like without all these clothes on!!! :shock: you can dress nicely no matter what your weight is but she dresses like a moron. also, simon... wtf? i read a comment here saying he looks like a lesbian: spot on! :tu:

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Letitia-Monroe wrote:I'm blocked what does the tweet say that Simon commented on? Thanks x
Sign out of twitter and go to the link directly, you will see tweets that way, you're only blocked when you're signed in.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

I really dislike Simon. I feel sorry for Grace in terms of her relationship as I reckon she knows he is using her for 'fame' but her self esteem is clearly low, and I believe she is scared of being alone.

I think Simon is probably very lazy and can't be bothered working a normal full time job and just wants to be famous. When he was first on the scene he was a 'drummer' in an unsuccessful band, and all he instagrammed/tweeted about was drumming/music (remember, his username on insta was even littledrummerboy or something like that!).

And now it's tattoos. He is covered in the most random, poorly laid out and haphazardly chosen tattoos ever - he seems like the epitome of that person who doesn't even care what their tattoos are of or how well they're done, they just want to be covered head to toe asap and so end up with really incoherent and uncoordinated tattoos everywhere. And now that he's covered in these awful pieces, he suddenly reckons he can be an insta famous tattoo artist even though he has never mentioned aspiring to be an artist before very recently, and afaik it's the kind of thing you generally want and aim for/work towards for years.

Simon - this is never gonna be successful, you look half way through a trans journey, clean yourself up and get a real job! (Not saying being a tattoo artist isn't a real job - but he is not an artist!)

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

I can't wait until all these huge girls are complaining in their late 30s and 40s about "why didn't anyone tell me how unhealthy I was wow fake friends blah blah blah". Because as much as I do love the concepts of self love and body acceptance...it's ridiculous that we're encouraging that it's healthy to be twice the AVERAGE size of people in the country. Grace's partnership with Nike is MIND BOGGLING because as someone who gets out of breath just talking there is no reason for an athletic company to sponsor someone so fucking out of shape. There are plenty of plus sized girls that are seriously active and put Grace to same.

This isn't to say you should feel bad for your size, but I'm so sick and tired of us pretending like being that big and staying "healthy" is maintainable. They are all in their 20s now and I mean let's be honest, have you ever seen someone older at Grace's size that can genuinely give you a run for your money in the health department?

Sorry it's 10am and I haven't had coffee yet so my bitch meter is through the roof :love2:
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Gemb96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gemb96 »

Her tweet today about pancakes has really infuriated me. Does she not understand that for some people being healthy and eating a good diet is okay?? I suffered with being overweight as a teenager and was so unhappy, when I started eating healthily and exercising I became so much happier and confident. I don't want to be overweight and out of breath when I talk, which apparently she is happy with. I still enjoy eating junk food and I also enjoy eating a balanced diet. Why do all of her tweets constantly portray a healthy lifestyle as bad??

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Girls, I completely agree with you all!!! :respekt:
I'd really like to know what goes on inside The Shit Recovery Clinic, to be honest, it reminds me of a cult! Obviously they must treat patients with all sorts of problems, not only ed, but what exactly did they tell Grace? Eat whatever you want whenever you want, you're in control of your body and you can do as you please. Ignore the voice inside your head telling you you're full, just keep eating! If you feel sick afterwards, that's okay, it's your body processing all the trauma you've been through. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if this is what she was told. :?
I've never counted calories or weighed food in my life, but I listen to my body, only eat when I'm hungry and stop when I feel like I'm getting full! Balance is key, it is possible to eat healthily and still enjoy burgers, pasta, pizza and so on, just don't eat it EVERY SINGLE MEAL! Of course, some people can actually do that and not put any weight on (Zoella), but let's be honest, that doesn't happen to many people! :rofl: For Grace to condone people who look after themselves, makes me so mad! :*&^%:
She's got cellulite in her chin, not to mention her neck, breathes heavily from just sitting down and struggles to talk, yet alone walk! But hey ho, she's all about body positivity, so her poor body has to put up with all the crap she eats and stretch its stomach to its limits! No wonder she's sick all the time, does she not realise the damage she's doing??!! :bhd:
And then her brainwashed minions tell her how inspiring and brave she is! :hail:
That photo of hers naked on Instagram kind of made me feel sick, no way in hell can this girl feel happy at this weight. Not sure I can endure watching the vlog she just uploaded...

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

how can nike partner with someone who tweets things like this? she's beyond words.

[tweet][/tweet]

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

So you know when you see programmes on TV about those people who are so obese they can't walk, and cranes have to remove them from their house etc? Like 10 firefighters have to lift the double stretcher to get them out etc.
So whenever anyone sees these people the comments are usually "Why didn't anyone tell them they were getting too big - like 200kgs ago- so they could stop before they get to the stage or not being able to get out of the house"?!?

I feel like Grace needs to face reality and stop playing up her obesity as a fashion trend "plus size" - the reality is that she's getting bigger and bigger and will she end up like this woman?

I mean when does the weight gain stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Grace F Victory”