she got what she wanted from jojo

cheesietoes
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfAdAdAd Part 14

Post by cheesietoes »

I just watched the video. Without the music, she looks like she's not feeling well because she ate too much. Btw, she wrote "LIAR" on herself. That's quite accurate :ele:

Sparklycake
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparklycake »

Jojo has shared it on her facebook and snapchat too im sure Grace is elated. -_- Atleast give some credit and mention to the actual person that shot and edited the video in your tweets or some thing. Not just in the description box who people hardly read.

bigpink
Debater
Debater

Post by bigpink »

Anyone who randomly puts a capital letter at the end of a word IS stupid. Sorry, stupiD.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

cerseilannister
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cerseilannister »

So much has annoyed me about Grace today.

Firstly, that tweet situation. I had a look to see what you were all talking about, and wow, she came across so rude IMO. I'm not a fan of Gabriella but she was being pretty nice and giving her opinion (while also defending her own videos, as you'd understandably do), and Gracie replies in such a rude way. "that's not the point but alrite". Like are you actually shitting me right now? Beauty "Gurus" on YouTube are obsessive shopaholics, compulsive buyers and live a lifestyle most of us can't afford. Everybody knows they buy excessive amounts of makeup that no normal person would ever be able to justify or afford. So I don't get why Gracie hates on designer bag hauls when she used to buy a new pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes every month not too long ago. Sure, there's a difference in price, but the fact is, if you add up all her Jeffrey Campbell boots, you could afford one nice designer bag. Sooooo, she's pretty much talking out of her arse.

It's just so evident she's super jealous of all the YTs who are earning the big bucks, while she struggles to scrape in the views. If you stopped buying ugly, too small pieces of clothing, you could afford nice things too, Grace. We all know rightly if she could afford a nice bag, she'd buy one. This "I'm so relatable guyssss" BS she comes out with is bloody irritating.

Then, onto my second annoyance: that artsy fartsy fat video. Not only have I seen that type of video done about 10,000 times, it was a pathetic attempt to rake in a lot of views. I'm so bored of "body acceptance" videos on YouTube, especially Graces. I 100% see the need for them, but I don't need a video showing me fat rolls and this girl pretending to be super body confident. What's that gonna do for me? SFA.

If anyone is gonna make a body confidence video, PLEASE make it informative and useful. Talk about the psychological processes behind body negativity, talk about ways and methods you can use to get your brain to be more accepting of what it sees in the mirror (would be particularly helpful for those suffering from an ED). A collaboration with a doctor or nutritionist would be really helpful, too. Or, if you want to do a fashion video, do a series on different body shapes and sizes, and the kinda clothes which make you appear slimmer/curvier etc. I'm just so fed up with Grace's body confidence trash she recycles every 6 months. It's boring, repetitive, self obsessed and not educational in any way. I don't pity you for being big, you're the one who ate the burgers, why would I care? You've shoved it down my throat for the past few years how you love your curves, so I don't think I need you to remind me of your "body confidence" anymore. I get it. Leave it alone.

She's the worst, third rate YouTuber I've seen in a long time, her videos are utter garbage tbh. Like, they're:

- Badly filmed
- Badly edited
- There's no routine or schedule
- Highly repetitive content
- Copies other YouTubers filming styles/content
- Full of lies
- Not articulate or informative

I could go on, but I just CBA with this laziness anymore. She's acting like she's the new Louis Theroux and it's actually so bloody lame. The girl can't even listen to somebody's reply when she does "interview" them. Like, no. That's not a thing.

I also find it really hard to understand why she can't film any videos anymore or blog because of her TV work. She won't be working a 7 day a week, 12 hours a day job, so yeah, Grace, stop being lazy and film something, and make it actually decent this time? I honestly think she'd be better deleting every YouTube video she's ever made, rebranding herself, and coming back with an honesty style video, admitting all the stuff we all know, then start afresh.

But hey, if she focusses all her energies on this TV career then good. She'll lose subscribers, end up not getting anymore TV gigs and come back to her YT where she won't make any money and will be forced to get a normal job again. Dreemz.

marinascorpio86
Learner
Learner

Post by marinascorpio86 »

That video was wrong on so many levels. Where is her management? They should pull her aside and say: listen! You need to get help! :|

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

lagameuze wrote:you guys called it !
do you think this is why she put on so much weight ?

personally, i couldn't watch her video, i watched 30 sec tops, it was triggering. i'm not that fat but seeing her touching her rolls was just ugh.
maybe i'm fatshaming but i honestly don't think this was beautifully done; just because it's in B&W doesn't mean it's art. sorry not sorry.

just saw her tweet about how videos about designer bags are annoying and unrelatable... felt like a shade to sammy
I hate this trend off people being pissed off about things being "unrelatable". Yes, most people can't afford to buy designer bags, but a lot of people can or will save up for them, youtube is for everyone, even the rich. It's fine as long as youtubers aren't shaming anyone and don't make it seems like having designer bags and shoes is what the average lifestyle should be like, i.e Sammi advising people not to shop at topshop and primark but instead invest in expensive clothing, in a videos that was supposedly about inexpensive fashion

cerseilannister
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cerseilannister »

monki wrote:I hate this trend off people being pissed off about things being "unrelatable". Yes, most people can't afford to buy designer bags, but a lot of people can or will save up for them, youtube is for everyone, even the rich. It's fine as long as youtubers aren't shaming anyone and don't make it seems like having designer bags and shoes is what the average lifestyle should be like, i.e Sammi advising people not to shop at topshop and primark but instead invest in expensive clothing, in a videos that was supposedly about inexpensive fashion
Same, Grace just does it to try and keep the 'down with the kids' vibe 'going' in her channel content. And by 'going', I really mean not going. We're all different, and we all choose to invest our money differently. If you're young, have no dependents and are earning a decent amount of money, why not buy a nice handbag, if that's what you wanna do. Or if you're a collector of say, Funko Pops, and wanna add another 20 to your collection, go ahead. I really don't see what the issue is- if you earn enough and can afford it, then whose business is it to judge that decision. Sure, it might not be to my personal taste (I'd rather invest in a house and a car), but it's not my decision.

Grace is just jealous. She hasn't invested in anything worthwhile apart from a car, and she probably never will. She wastes so much money every year on trashy clothes and shit she really just doesn't need, I don't think girl is ever gonna get it together. She's had her flat for around a year now? What happened to all those flat tour videos she promised? Home decor etc? Clearly her place is a mess and she knows it. Just like her life.

caramellelips15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by caramellelips15 »

lol about the un-relatable post, of course it's about Sammy, she isn't wrong tho, it is un-relatable and sammy needs to take several seats with the posh thing she's trying to swing but grace is the queen of shade and for some reason, it always seems targeted at sammy? I think she's still envious of the girl, I mean they were both heavier and quite near the same success and then sam shot up and lost weight and has alot more money and now engaged and it seems like things are going well for her... I wouldn't be surprised if the shade continued. Grace seems the type that wants people to be below her success or not on her level all together which is stupid because sam gave her her platform.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

caramellelips15 wrote:lol about the un-relatable post, of course it's about Sammy, she isn't wrong tho, it is un-relatable and sammy needs to take several seats with the posh thing she's trying to swing but grace is the queen of shade and for some reason, it always seems targeted at sammy? I think she's still envious of the girl, I mean they were both heavier and quite near the same success and then sam shot up and lost weight and has alot more money and now engaged and it seems like things are going well for her... I wouldn't be surprised if the shade continued. Grace seems the type that wants people to be below her success or not on her level all together which is stupid because sam gave her her platform.
Sammi is ridiculous because it's so contrived, but just because something is unrelatable to you and I, and even the masses doesn't mean it's unrelatable to everyone. Nothing is unrelatable if you're addressing the right audience.

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

:love2: FuglyfaceofMTVisGraceFVictim :love2:

Sparklycake
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparklycake »

:rofl: :rofl:
What are you doing with your other Grace?

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

Scratching her butt

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

double post, blame tapatalk
Last edited by SayWhat on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

triple post, blame tapatalk
Last edited by SayWhat on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gorlplease
Learner
Learner

Post by gorlplease »

She forgot to share this photo from the shoot:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfmfsvoWsAE-6i3.jpg

I know it's mean but it cracked me up 8-)

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Sparklycake wrote::rofl: :rofl:
is that a rotten mushroom on her leg?

cheesietoes
Learner
Learner

Post by cheesietoes »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:
Sparklycake wrote::rofl: :rofl:
is that a rotten mushroom on her leg?
She tried so hard to look smaller on photos... the way she hid her right arms and posed her leg... :roll:

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

gorlplease wrote:She forgot to share this photo from the shoot:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfmfsvoWsAE-6i3.jpg

I know it's mean but it cracked me up 8-)
Why does Grace wear her hair like this, at home after you get home in the evenings, to the supermarket on a Sunday morning but to work? No.

Return to “Grace F Victory”