UnicornFart
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfBullshit Part 13

Post by UnicornFart »

cuzisayso wrote:
Izzysmi wrote:What's up with her Twitter meltdown? She's been talking about cliques and being isolated etc.

Wonder if it has anything to do with her love Sammi (& Jason) meeting up with their "crew"?

[tweet][/tweet]

7 mins later..
[tweet][/tweet]
so bitter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
she just loves the victim role, i never see her initiate a get together ever..
never the leader of a meet up that invites other girls to go do something
but if other people meet up without inviting her she plays the outcast and the victim for people bullying her :roll: :?

why did you need to be at that specific meet up grace? was it the pizza? cause you hardly talk to sammi or jason or those other people so why if they wanna hang out for pizza together would they invite you?
it isactually quite nasty and "bullying" of her to say they carry a "don't sit with us"-vibe when they probably mean no harm and are just out eating a pizza with friends... again.. why feel so entitled to join when you hardly talk to these people..?
its weird and stalkerish/claim-ish, i mean while they are out having fun grace is glued to twitter following their every move, being mad... :?
i mean a criptic msg after only 7 minutes.. shes quick :rofl:
but then again we all know she is on twitter/instagram/youtube all day deleting comments with the swiftness so no surprise really :roll:
its just her classic.. sitting at home doing nothing but expecting all the praise, money, compliments and friendships to fall in to her lap
otherwise she moans on twitter about how unfair the world treats her and has a bath with a nutella milkshake to feel better about being a victim
That. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

I think she deleted all of her Vlogmas videos.

swell91
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by swell91 »

I'm new to her channel, so other than lying about her size does she come across as mentally unstable or does she just have a major body image issue shes in denial about?

This would be like if I set up a vlogging channel with my actual size 14 ass and held up a UK size 6 and was like these are gorgeous on my, I went for a 6 but usually I'm an 8 you know how it is!

Return to “Grace F Victory”