fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfBeauty Part 11

Post by fairydust »

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJwFe1MBYw[/youtube]

(Re: newest video > I find it funny that a few of the top comments are telling her that the editing was good (which is improved but meh), but that her outfits were completely terrible, and she just answers "okay" or "I'll rock huge BABES") Also, that cut she did to her trainers, if I didn't know it was a look book I would think that they were showing a large elderly women's shows for some reason.

Honestly layers do nothing for her but make her look fucking huge and in THIS video she looks 10x better (besides the hair...yikes.) imho. I wish she would embrace minimalism. It would do wonders for her style.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

So, she's going to be on the cover of a magazine?
ImageImageImage

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I agree with you guys. The first and the last outfits were better. But that hair in the end just killed me. It looked like a fried poodle.
And minimalism probably would look good on her. I think she could pull off layering if she layered less poufy material. That middle outfit w/ the floofy scarf and the long coat just looked over the top mixed with her already fluffy hair. It made her look top heavy.
I just saw another pic of her with no makeup and her hair up and it just reinforced what I thought. She would look 10x better with minimal or no makeup.
If her hair was done but in a short style she'd look really cute.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

She looked so awkward just standing in the middle of the sidewalk, posing like a wannabe supermodel, and she looked so uncomfortable, lol.

Stoneofstones
Learner
Learner

Post by Stoneofstones »

tigresslily20 wrote:She looked so awkward just standing in the middle of the sidewalk, posing like a wannabe supermodel, and she looked so uncomfortable, lol.
And she looked so BIG! Nothing wrong with that, but I just wish all her subbies would call her out on it to get it through her thick weave. Bish you are no UK size 12 or 14.

Redscuriosity
Learner
Learner

Post by Redscuriosity »

How do I upload a pic??

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by whyamihereee »

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

Stoneofstones wrote:
tigresslily20 wrote:She looked so awkward just standing in the middle of the sidewalk, posing like a wannabe supermodel, and she looked so uncomfortable, lol.
And she looked so BIG! Nothing wrong with that, but I just wish all her subbies would call her out on it to get it through her thick weave. Bish you are no UK size 12 or 14.
She's not even a US size 12 or 14, let alone a UK size 12 or 14.

chellllwaaaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chellllwaaaa »

None of the outfits did ANYTHING for her. The harem pants in the first outfit were so unflattering. The culottes in the second were terrible and the shoes/scarf didn't match the outfit and the jacket looked uncomfortably tight

For someone who 'loves fashion', she doesn't dress very well!

Return to “Grace F Victory”