UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 10

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 10

Post by niccaplease »

Why would she open ALL that food!? So unnecessary to open 2 tubs of choc spread, why even bring all that junk food home it is too tempting, she knew she was going back on the diet when she got back…she obviously ate it all after finishing to film!!

funktofunky
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by funktofunky »

bnm wrote:
cuzisayso wrote:
wait... there are SO many things wrong with this tweet.

so it was only two years ago that she told herself she should MOVE OUT someday?? when she was 23? I told myself when I was 19 that I wanted to move abroad and a year later I lived in Japan, lol. Thats just hilarious, moving is NOT that complicated or difficult, seriously... especially not in the same city where you're from. thats BASIC STUFF, not inspirational AT ALL.

And I wouldnt call a two year period of time a COMPLETE TURNAROUND, thats pretty damn slow in my opinion
I get that this is the "Trash A Guru" section (usually I love this part of the site and I've lurked here for quite some time now), but I had to delurk to say this comment comes off incredibly rude and judgmental. What you did at the age of 19 is amazing; however, everyone moves at their own pace. Sometimes life throws us curve balls and certain goals take longer to achieve.

I know people here sometimes question the legitimacy of her claims of mental illness (which pisses me off to no end; just because you never saw it on camera, doesn't mean it wasn't there), but for all you know she could have very well been affected by mental illness and it could have prevented her from doing things that you consider "basic" stuff. And as someone who has struggled with depression and anxiety for most of their adult life, I can assure you that moving out and starting your own life can be incredibly difficult; especially when there are days where just getting out of bed is a struggle.

Stepping off my soap box now.

*waits for someone to ask "Grace, is that you?"*

Marnie
Informer
Informer

Post by Marnie »

I can't remember where I read it but she said that she was moving alone, near Simon & Mary and not in with Simon as it was too soon.
She said that she had always wanted to live alone. But now i can't find where I read it.

It would make far more sense to move in with her sister because things like council tax, utility bills and of course rent are much better split between two people.

savana1402
Informer
Informer

Post by savana1402 »

as if her tutting and smacking wasn't enough during her regular talking we get to listen to her eating aswel?! who even eats like that??? *tut tut smack smack tut tut* if I ever needed to eat near her I'd get up and leave

Marnie
Informer
Informer

Post by Marnie »

I'm really interested to see Grace's decorating style. I have a feeling it will be regular tumblr shit. Fairy lights, ghost chair with a sheepskin on it, white desk. white pot plants with cacti in them. polaroids. Some inspirational or sassy quote framed in a large black frame.

To be honest I'm wondering how she's going to be bale to afford to furnish her flat as it's going to cost 3k-8k depending on whether white goods are included.

Athii92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Athii92 »

LOOOOLL at her new video!! she's eating all the food in the most rudest, vilest way ever! Mouth open and everything :( at one point when she's having the cinnamon crunch she literally said what i was thinking "SHUT YA MOUFF"

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

Hair looks like shit. What's new. That Mary girl who does her hair...can't see why Grace raves about her so much. Mary's own hair doesn't look that good either.

Why act surprised at how much you've spent if you aren't keeping an eye on the prices? If you're just chucking things into your basket what do you expect. £73 on some sheets, meat and bath bits is ridiculous. Then again she probably bought a whole trolley of meat for her appetite.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Grace's hair inspiration.

Post by Guest »

If I can't keep a running total mentally (or on my phone, sometimes that's a faff) when i do my food shop, i always round up to the next pound so i don't ever overspend and get a nice surprise at the till. I wouldn't DREAM of just bunging hamburgers and turkey dinosaurs (let's face it, that's all the meat she'll be buying) and Yankee candles into my trolley willy nilly.

I don't get how she can claim to have thus newfound sense of accomplishment and maturity when she actually CAN'T complete a trip to asda like an adult would.

Also, tweeting about going to ASDA? Life clearly doesn't get better.

Her moving out is the worst idea ever.

chunkemonke
Talker
Talker

Post by chunkemonke »

funktofunky wrote:
bnm wrote:
cuzisayso wrote:
wait... there are SO many things wrong with this tweet.

so it was only two years ago that she told herself she should MOVE OUT someday?? when she was 23? I told myself when I was 19 that I wanted to move abroad and a year later I lived in Japan, lol. Thats just hilarious, moving is NOT that complicated or difficult, seriously... especially not in the same city where you're from. thats BASIC STUFF, not inspirational AT ALL.

And I wouldnt call a two year period of time a COMPLETE TURNAROUND, thats pretty damn slow in my opinion
I get that this is the "Trash A Guru" section (usually I love this part of the site and I've lurked here for quite some time now), but I had to delurk to say this comment comes off incredibly rude and judgmental. What you did at the age of 19 is amazing; however, everyone moves at their own pace. Sometimes life throws us curve balls and certain goals take longer to achieve.

I know people here sometimes question the legitimacy of her claims of mental illness (which pisses me off to no end; just because you never saw it on camera, doesn't mean it wasn't there), but for all you know she could have very well been affected by mental illness and it could have prevented her from doing things that you consider "basic" stuff. And as someone who has struggled with depression and anxiety for most of their adult life, I can assure you that moving out and starting your own life can be incredibly difficult; especially when there are days where just getting out of bed is a struggle.

(You didn't quote me but) You are completely right in everything you said, except, Grace doesn't have a problem getting dressed, getting her face glammed up, putting on her highest knock off Jeffrey campbell to go stuff her face at nando's with her friends. Coming from someone who also suffered with extreme depression, I can say that watching Grace make mental health claims, yet still make these videos and share her life and (sorry not sorry) how easy she has it, and how she DOESN'T struggle with "basic stuff", makes me so mad because I also struggled like you in doing basic things (leaving my damn bedroom) but she clearly doesn't. I'm not gonna say Grace doesn't have some mental issue, but definitely think that she comes across as a phony (which is hard to make that judgement on anyone) but for explanation of what I am trying to say is: it's like those girls who say their OCD because they like a tidy room when they should actually say they are just obsessed with being tidy, big difference.

If I thought she suffered from depression and anxiety and such then I wouldn't even be on this board, and I'm not saying that this justifies everyones gossip or mean comments on grace (I'm just here ranting like everyone else lol), or that my thoughts are correct, but then I'd understand. ALSO this girl has no issues flying vacations every month and such???

The only reason, in my opinion, it took her this long to move out is because she is immature and naive. She never saved, never took things that seriously, hell she never even took her health seriously. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction and she starts taking care of herself, but yeah.*** I know you weren't talking to me but I just had to pitch in my two cents lol sorry. ***

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

She may have had mental issues in the past and they might be there now. The fact of the matter is that she's obviously well enough to go around being a brat on social media, go on vacations, shop and throw her money away. To me the only real mental illness she has anymore is delusions of grandeur. She thinks she's some stunning inspiration, and God's gift to the planet when she hasn't done jack shit.
She could have moved out before now if she saved her money. The girl doesn't even have basic shopping smarts. Those aren't things to be proud of.
And having depression or whatever else is not an excuse for being a bitch.

agiev
Debater
Debater

Post by agiev »

FrozenLeaves tells it like is...

Post by Guest »

FrozenLeaves wrote:She may have had mental issues in the past and they might be there now. The fact of the matter is that she's obviously well enough to go around being a brat on social media, go on vacations, shop and throw her money away. To me the only real mental illness she has anymore is delusions of grandeur. She thinks she's some stunning inspiration, and God's gift to the planet when she hasn't done jack shit.
She could have moved out before now if she saved her money. The girl doesn't even have basic shopping smarts. Those aren't things to be proud of.
This. I think a lot of us on GG live with depression too. It's almost a non-issue, really. I DO think Grace has it. I have it. I'm not better than anyone, but crucially I don't have a YT channel. It isn't up to her viewers to help her out. She has almost a duty of care to her subscribers to be honest and accurate if she wants to claim to be an advocate of self harm, eating disorders and mental health.

Like people have said, the way Grace pretends to wear a smaller dress size than she does, fat shames and generally lies about anything to do with her eating/weight to make herself look better IS damaging and people have gone on record to say that they feel like shit in themselves because of it. This is why Grace has no place on YT the way she is, and personally I don't think letting her off that behaviour because of depression is quite the right way to go.

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

FrozenLeaves wrote:She may have had mental issues in the past and they might be there now. The fact of the matter is that she's obviously well enough to go around being a brat on social media, go on vacations, shop and throw her money away. To me the only real mental illness she has anymore is delusions of grandeur. She thinks she's some stunning inspiration, and God's gift to the planet when she hasn't done jack shit.
Exactly! Before I was diagnosed with bipolar there were a couple of times where I was a pain in the arse and even though it was because of psychosis and I couldn't really help what I was doing/saying I still made sure that I apologised and make sure that I treat everyone with respect and try not to be rude and put other people down. Considering Grace said she went through years of bullying and still gets called names over the internet (I've never actually seen anyone straight up call her fat on her videos/instagram pics etc, they usually pick at her eyebrows or stink ass attitude), you'd think she of all people would be a nice person.
Speaking of the video now, must she eat with her mouth open and smack her lips. How does she not know it is rude and straight up disgusting to eat like that. Also, the over exaggerated reactions are annoying and she tries way too hard to be funny. The way she reacted to the sweets she didn't like was rude. She may not like them but it seems there are a country of people who do, so when you're saying you don't like something don't over exaggerate and insult other people's personal tastes.

Post by Guest »

greentea wrote:If I can't keep a running total mentally (or on my phone, sometimes that's a faff) when i do my food shop, i always round up to the next pound so i don't ever overspend and get a nice surprise at the till. I wouldn't DREAM of just bunging hamburgers and turkey dinosaurs (let's face it, that's all the meat she'll be buying) and Yankee candles into my trolley willy nilly.

I don't get how she can claim to have thus newfound sense of accomplishment and maturity when she actually CAN'T complete a trip to asda like an adult would.

Also, tweeting about going to ASDA? Life clearly doesn't get better.

Her moving out is the worst idea ever.
Me too, haha.

Grace has more money than sense.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

why in the world would she open every single piece of chocolate/sweets she bought in new york? why would you open and take a bite out of EVERYTHING?!

Post by Guest »

geekinthepink wrote:why in the world would she open every single piece of chocolate/sweets she bought in new york? why would you open and take a bite out of EVERYTHING?!
because watching her eat is a MUST SEE VIDYO plus you just know all of that chocolate got polished off after within the next 24 hrs anyway.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

greentea wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:why in the world would she open every single piece of chocolate/sweets she bought in new york? why would you open and take a bite out of EVERYTHING?!
because watching her eat is a MUST SEE VIDYO plus you just know all of that chocolate got polished off after within the next 24 hrs anyway.
probably. and I'm not sure if it's the camera angle or does she look even bigger now? might be the camera angle.

Marnie
Informer
Informer

Post by Marnie »

She's definitely put on more weight. You can tell in her face and neck.

edit to add:

I bet there won't be any clothes halls for a while as she must even realise she aint fooling anyone she's a size 14 at the moment.

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

funktofunky wrote:

argh,, my reply wasn't posted I think

I get it, it can be difficult, but moving out at 25 is STILL BASIC. I too suffered from depression and anxiety and panic attacks most of my life, so let me assure YOU that it is absolutely possible to move out (if you feel well enough to work/study so you can afford it) and do a whole lot of other things. People do this aaaall the time. I've had periods of my life where I can't get out of bed, cant take a shower, or take the bus or go to the supermarket or talk on the phone. I would NEVER get in front of a camera and post youtube videos, go to concerts, do meet-ups etc. I'm finishing my degree soon and I'm extremely proud of that considering the circumstances but I know I'm no gift from god sent to inspire humanity.

Gracies priorities are completely messed up. If her mental illness was that bad I can't believe she's not taking time off youtube and social media.

Return to “Grace F Victory”