UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 1

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 1

Post by dazzle »

Must be though to be down-voted by your own subscribers.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

On twitter, in videos, many gurus complain about info that is in the downbar is always being questioned. Yes, it must be annoying. But her annoyance can be shielded by the fact that she isn't face to face with this person, so IRL she can be getting pissed off, but on YT she just needs to reply nicely or straight to the point. No need for the attitude.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PS I wonder why she's allowing her comments on her vids free of approval now?

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

She can NICELY say it's in the down-bar. There's absolutely no reason to be rude to someone who is completely nice to you. Again, like said earlier, very typical of Grace.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

She is vile.

The first time I watched one if her videos she was swearing and could barely string a sentence together. I was so confused about why people watched her. I literally cannot fathom what people like about her?

-her videos are all the same, with the same products
-she's rude to her subscribers
-she's obese but denies being plus sized, so if I was a big girl I wouldn't feel very inspired by her

The list goes on.

that1980sgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by that1980sgirl »

Or she can just answer the damn question I dont really understand why alot of gurus cant either answer or ignore questions that frustrate them. Anyone that has ever worked customer service knows that out of every 100 questions 40 are stupid you just answer, at least she has the option to ignore it. No need to be rude or catch an attitude.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I am a curvy girl myself - though not as big as Grace - so I was really happy to find a not-so-skinny youtuber and maybe get some outfit inspirations. Yeah, well.. My ass! I'd rather wear a bin bag than getting styling tips from her.
She dresses awful. When I saw the following outfits, I wondered how her boyfriend isn't ashamed of being seen with her.
And another pet peeve is how she always breathing heavily like she just run a marathon and ends every sentence with "So.. yeah..."

flarryflarry
Learner
Learner

Post by flarryflarry »

Lol,she really does dress bad,those striped pant things remind me of beetlejuice,and the purple bandeau isn't helping.I feel like she just wears the same outfit over and over again,she just changes the fabric choices.Like leggings and a bandeau top,or her skirt and a bandeau top,or pants and a bandeau top.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Obviously, she's a woman, and most women have slimmer waists in comparison to their hips/boobs/whatever because that's how they're built. Doesn't mean she can go round wearing belly tops.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Well, there are some women, especially those who are on the heavier side, who don't have a waist at all. But it's a bullshit excuse for Grace to wear cropped shirts, because clearly waist does not equal belly, and you can't even see her waist when she's wearing jackets over a bandeau top or cropped shirt.
smudgedLipstick wrote: Anyway I made a comment on one of Nia's videos talking about how it was nice that she dressed more appropriately and for her figure unlike another youtuber whom shall remain nameless. I got a few replies guessing I was talking about Grace. :rofl:
That was you? I read that comment and instantly thought of Grace!
While Nia sometimes does wear unflattering clothes, she does it in a less vulgar way than Grace. You can't please anyone and I believe Nia when she says she feels comfortable in the clothes she wears.

ShesAWolf
Learner
Learner

Post by ShesAWolf »

I think Grace lost me just before she went on that vacation. IDK why but up until then I had always seen her as someone who was really likeable I loved her videos, sure she was abrasive but fuck it, everyone has that side. IDK what happened but a switch flipped and she started acting worse? Idk I stil sub and watch but think she could maybe stop being SO rude so often
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up"

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Shes starting to remind me of Hollyannerie- I unsubbed from her a while back ago because shes too much of a bitch. I dont understand how these people even have subscribers..

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

does she really have to give us a speech about how strong she is in every. single. video! ffs

btw i reallly hope she posts a pic of herself in the birthday dress... i could do with a good giggle...

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

Oh god. Dreading seeing her in those two dresses. The fact she was describing them as clingy and figure hugging...vomit.

Bekkie-xo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bekkie-xo »

She seems so ignorant now and somehow acts like she's 'better' than everyone since she's lost weight idk shes changed

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Top comment for her lastest video is "Why would people hate on you? You're stunning, you have a british accent, and you have an outstanding style!" A British accent is a reason to not hate on people now? I really don't get the obsession with 'British' accents.

Oh dear god, so she's obsessed with everything bodycon? And how is that figure hugging yellow and black dress going to be classy on her? I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh but you have to have a certain kind of body to pull that off and she doesn't have it.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lol I'm British and the accent means nothing, nothing at all. I think it's an attraction to some people, esp Americans because correct me if I'm wrong but there's not that many British people/shows on US TV right? For example in UK probs about 60% of shows are American so we're pretty used to the accents/lifestyles etc.

Bekkie-xo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bekkie-xo »

Fuzzy Lego wrote:
dazzle wrote:Image
Didn't realise a carnival was in town.

Good grief.
this is terrible omg it's actually quite disturbing. I think my eyes need healing.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

So she's posted a pic of her in the in the yellow and black dress on instagram. Obviously got a massive clutch coving her body, posing and cropping the pics at weird angles. Slimming.

Return to “Grace F Victory”