UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 8

giannabanana
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 8

Post by giannabanana »

Why does she draw freckles on? She says that she naturally has freckles, I can only notice a couple though so wouldn't you just accentuate the ones you already have rather than add a shit load on because you will definitely notice they're fake otherwise. That lip ring is starting to piss me off. It didn't bother me that much at first, but it seems like it's getting in the way when she's talking. I didn't even know that people wore rings with a medusa piercing but I suppose it's Grace and she loves to be different! (Even though she follows every fucking trend there is)

Also, does anyone remember when she used to wear foundation way darker than her natural skin colour then claim that she didn't wear foundation. I thought she would have started all that again considering she went to Vegas

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty General Thread Part 8

Post by shitgurussay »

the ring around her neck is back with a vengeance i see!

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

The bottom half of this outfit though :?
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

people are responding to this picture with ""thank you for keeping me going" O_o
with what? her hauls? her showing what she puts on her pimples and telling you shes on her period?!?!
and then the comments...... "omg most perfect feet ever"
wtf are these people on? grace herself proclaimed to have beautiful feet
just like she said multiple times how the biggest compliment ever is to be compared to demi
and now all these "no opinion of their own"-having groupies
comment all the time how she is their demi and how perfect her feet are.
her feet really arent perfect, just stop embarrassing youself, they are just saying that because they know they can kiss her ass that way.... so desperate -_-

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

when she smiles she looks like an evil clown. Dat hair. How does she not regret the way she has placed those tattoos on her arm, so awful.

agiev
Debater
Debater

Post by agiev »

Tbh i used to like the way grace did her makeup. back when she had the "gracie glow" as she called it. Now it's insane. Her contouring is terrible. And I'm fine with adding freckles as long as they look natural. This bitch puts on a full coverage foundation then puts freckles on top of that. So the unsuspecting eye is supposed to believe that you have magically powerful freckles that appear that well UNDER a medium/full base? Give me a break. I used to watch grace because i genuinely liked her makeup and style. Now I just watch because she's a fucking trainwreck.. for the same reason I watch someone like trisha paytas.

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater

Post by CottonVortex »

I agree, this girl needs to be told a few home truths:
1) you DO NOT use the blender in that manner. How can she not know to dab, rather than dragging it across her face. Jeez. She's so impatient she can't even use the damn thing properly
2) she's so abrasive when applying her moisturiser, like, small, soft dabs on the face will do. And she wonders why she goes so red, she's too abrupt with her skin. Dumb bitch.
3) there a god damned fucking line down her nose. If you can't contour, DONT.

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater

Post by CottonVortex »

Somewhat random, but all the time in her random facts about her, she loves stating that she LOVES fruit. Ok, sure thing grace. Sure thing. You're that fat and you, (her words) could just "live off fruit forever". How embarrassing.
Also, what's with her stating that she's part Greek all of a sudden? What the actual fuck??! Where did this come from? We get it, you're mixed race, so am I. You're not as exotic as you think you are so pipe it in.
Thirdly, the way she eats is just downright sighting. In her lazy day vid when she was eating her brekkie, eurgh. AND THAT NECK ROLE IS ABSOLUTELY HIDDEOUS.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Fun fact, fat people can love fruit. ;) I'm one of them and I can guarantee you that we can eat things other than fast food. Obviously stating that she can "live off fruit forever" is an exaggeration, but plenty of people use that expression.

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

I think it's the fact that she constantly claims that she eats soooo healthily and that she only has tiny portions of fruit and yoghurt, and then also constantly posts photos of huge burgers and huge plates of food on instagram and is the size she is - if she did eat healthier and like she claims to a lot of the time then she would be slim by now.

And dat neck roll, just no girl. Everyone wants to see a tattoo and piercings tag: some because they "idolise' her (can you imagine how much demi lovato inspirational crap she'll spout whilst showing her shitty tattoos off? ugh) and the others (including myself) who want to see it to laugh.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Yes, I understand where you're coming from and I agree. It's just that it sounds a lot like overgeneralizing: "If you 'love' to eat fruit, how come you're fat?!" And that's just a major pet peeve of mine, as a definitely not skinny person who watches what she eats more than some of my skinny friends :)

lolly960
Learner
Learner

Post by lolly960 »

But are you really Greek grace?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Msjpx
Informer
Informer

Post by Msjpx »

She overdosed guys!!! On TWO birth control pills.

She is beyond embarrassing. No wonder she has no friends, I'd hate to admit I know her also.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

She's like these white people who say, "My mom's quarter Cherokee" or something to seem more interested and multicultural but she isn't even white so she should already have an interesting, real background?

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

lolly960 wrote:But are you really Greek grace?

She might be Greek in the same way that I Brazilian because my great-great grandfather was from Brazil .... so not at all. If you go back far enough most people ate mixed with something, but personally i think if it's less than 1/4 don't try and act like your super exotic.

This isn't even the first time grace has claimed to be mixed with something else, I can't remember what it was last time. There are so many half black half english girls in London that she doesn't feel special enough.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

dazzle wrote:Image
Those jeans. :o How does she think they look flattering?!

ColoursOfTruth
Learner
Learner

Post by ColoursOfTruth »

Liney wrote:
dazzle wrote:Image
Those jeans. :o How does she think they look flattering?!
lol the angle again..someone had to be standing on the bed. XD

nmw95
Informer
Informer

Post by nmw95 »

Love that... "I think I appear more confident because I dress to flatter my figure"

BITCH PLEASE! ;)

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater

Post by CottonVortex »

I stabs corrected, you're right fat people can love fruit. Only thing is, you have to remember grace isn't fat, right?!? She isn't proclaiming to love fruit to Tate "fat people eat healthy too", she's stating in a sense that "I'm so small now, I live off all healthy food" when we all know she doesn't.

I am all for therapy and counselling for people with genuine mental health issues and eating disorders, but can someone just PLEASE EXPLAIN to me WHY she was sent to rehab? Am I wrong in saying that she basically stuffed her face her whole life, got called fat a few times at school and wants to blame everyone else for this? She's always stating that food is just as addictive as crack, almost shifting the blame of her glutinous self. She had and still has no has no self control but that's everyone else's fault, isn't it? Can't really feel sorry for someone like that. One minute she talks about her teen years being horrible, suicidal and needif someone to tell her she was beautiful then talks of having Aaron Johnson as a boyfriend BFF as well as losing her virginity at 15.. What is it grace? Don't think she can keep track of her lies....

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

CottonVortex wrote:I stabs corrected, you're right fat people can love fruit. Only thing is, you have to remember grace isn't fat, right?!? She isn't proclaiming to love fruit to Tate "fat people eat healthy too", she's stating in a sense that "I'm so small now, I live off all healthy food" when we all know she doesn't.

I am all for therapy and counselling for people with genuine mental health issues and eating disorders, but can someone just PLEASE EXPLAIN to me WHY she was sent to rehab? Am I wrong in saying that she basically stuffed her face her whole life, got called fat a few times at school and wants to blame everyone else for this? She's always stating that food is just as addictive as crack, almost shifting the blame of her glutinous self. She had and still has no has no self control but that's everyone else's fault, isn't it? Can't really feel sorry for someone like that. One minute she talks about her teen years being horrible, suicidal and needif someone to tell her she was beautiful then talks of having Aaron Johnson as a boyfriend BFF as well as losing her virginity at 15.. What is it grace? Don't think she can keep track of her lies....
I don't think she was in rehab, although she did say in a blog post she did once. Then she said she was a day patient in a unit but I've was a day patient before and was there for around 10 hours a day, so I wouldn't think she would have time to make youtube videos the rate that she was at that time. Also, I agree with her that food can be addictive but not as addictive as crack otherwise everyone would be addicted to food.

Return to “Grace F Victory”