FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 17

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

While Grace is ultimately responsible for her own health and decision making that therapist she met has a lot to answer for imo.

Grace seemed to think the sun shined out of her arse because she gave her an eating disorder diagnosis but the “therapist” woman was acting more like a mate/fan girl who was excited to have found herself a social media star to befriend and promote her clinic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clouise_92
Debater
Debater

Post by clouise_92 »

Sweetnpeaceful wrote:While Grace is ultimately responsible for her own health and decision making that therapist she met has a lot to answer for imo.

Grace seemed to think the sun shined out of her arse because she gave her an eating disorder diagnosis but the “therapist” woman was acting more like a mate/fan girl who was excited to have found herself a social media star to befriend and promote her clinic.

100%. That therapy she talked about before, and frankly the therapy she talks about now, sounds like some pseudoscience bs. And whats more harmful is that she's getting other youtubers to go to this same clinic. I frankly don't think they were much help for Grace and I don't think they'll be much help for anyone else.

exlurker240993
Learner
Learner

Post by exlurker240993 »

So she has a polaroid of a guy on her latest Instagram stories... I wouldn't put it past her if it's a polaroid of a random guy and she's just using it as one of many probably failed attempts to make Simon jealous :roll:

Celery16
Learner
Learner

Post by Celery16 »

Simon’s girlfriend is biting back in her Instagram stories with references to ‘My Crazy ex’ and ‘I dated a Psycho’ on Netflix.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Celery16 wrote:Simon’s girlfriend is biting back in her Instagram stories with references to ‘My Crazy ex’ and ‘I dated a Psycho’ on Netflix.
She also did a #spon post with bonjela :lol: so childish but *popcorn*

Also how old is she supposed to be? She looks like she's in school uniform in the latest Insta story...

ETA my bad. She's an actress or something. It's a costume.

exlurker240993
Learner
Learner

Post by exlurker240993 »

Wow, Simon's new girlfriend is basically everything Grace aspires to be like: slim, pretty, an actress/singer who just appeared on Children in Need ... it's like Simon traded up to an improved version of her. No wonder Grace has let herself go even more (seen in that recent picture of her) -
you can see it not just in her body but her face and eyes look glazed and stressed for someone who's all about 'healing' and 'spiritual alignment.'

Now she's probably either pretending she's got a new man or if she really does he's probably one of those creepy fat fetishists that won't even publicly claim her like her ex Demi. Grace needs serious help.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

exlurker240993 wrote: you can see it not just in her body but her face and eyes look glazed and stressed for someone who's all about 'healing' and 'spiritual alignment.'
Yes! I've noticed too. She looks half asleep/groggy in her recent pics it's soooo odd. Something about her face looks really off.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

I’ve noticed the glazed over and dead eyes for a while.

She’s also developed that bloated look in her body/under her skin I’m not sure if anyone knows what I mean but it can also look like the body is holding a lot of fluids.

Anyway both are worrying signs.

Basically to sum it up the girls unwell and you don’t need to be a doctor to know that just take one look at her.

hgyal
Learner
Learner

Post by hgyal »

Have we all seen Simon's new tattoo?! It's a jokey one of the character his new girlfriend plays on the West End. Considering Grace couldn't squeeze an ounce of commitment out of him in the however many years they were together, I'm sure she's seething ever so slightly!

exlurker240993
Learner
Learner

Post by exlurker240993 »

Sweetnpeaceful wrote:I’ve noticed the glazed over and dead eyes for a while.

She’s also developed that bloated look in her body/under her skin I’m not sure if anyone knows what I mean but it can also look like the body is holding a lot of fluids.

Anyway both are worrying signs.

Basically to sum it up the girls unwell and you don’t need to be a doctor to know that just take one look at her.

She definitely looks unwell. Also does anyone else but me see she's starting to get a hump on her back? She's probably developed Cushing's Disease with the amount of weight she's rapidly gained in the past 3 years: https://www.uptodate.com/contents/cushi ... the-basics

gorlplease
Learner
Learner

Post by gorlplease »

I noticed that hump :?

I think she mentioned a while back that Simon got her initials tattooed on himself or something but never actually showed it.

Post by Guest »

Anyone think she fucked up and forgot or just couldn’t be bothered to show up? :geek:

[tweet][/tweet]

exlurker240993
Learner
Learner

Post by exlurker240993 »

I think she just doesn't care about being an influencer as much as she used to. I predict her Youtube channel and blog won't last much longer. She's eaten her way into oblivion and depression actually it would be beneficial for her to 'retire' and seek serious medical help as opposed to the so called therapy she's been getting. But she probably will just move back to her mum's and continue spiralling into depression and eatinf until she's probably bedbound soon.

Hc3776
Informer
Informer

Post by Hc3776 »

She’s obviously lying about her “new boyfriend” as she wouldn’t keep banging on about how shit every aspect of 2018 has been if she had fallen in love with someone new and was in the early exciting stages of a relationship.
So tragic that she has to lie about

RaeciallyBiased
Learner
Learner

Post by RaeciallyBiased »

I feel sorry for her. Simon used the hell out of her.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

bloopybloo
Learner
Learner

Post by bloopybloo »

I wonder if her new infatuation is her therapist. Not saying it's mutual, but we know Grace has a history of forming what might be deemed an inappropriate relationship with her therapist. It could be she sees him as her guiding light as he is helping her work through her relationship issues. That may be why she's being coy..because it's a one sided infatuation.

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

Post by Westindianqueen »

Is it really though Grace? Or is this just a Selfie? Image

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

Now it's just getting uncomfortable... stop Grace, just stop.

sunfl0wer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sunfl0wer »

The boyfriend is real. Pretty sure it's iamlpw on IG. He shared on his stories the Polaroids of him she posted recently. And he has her in his story today...

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sunfl0wer wrote:The boyfriend is real. Pretty sure it's iamlpw on IG. He shared on his stories the Polaroids of him she posted recently. And he has her in his story today...
Screenshots for ya

He knows her ex bestie Asia love and is a songwriter.
1027201822259.jpg
The okay hat comment is 9 weeks old so matches up with her singledom
1027201822412.jpg
I didn't wanna screenshot his story but I saw her in it after sunflower said so
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Grace F Victory”