Unpopular Opinions Part 7

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unpopular Opinions Part 7

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Most of them probably don’t have good enough credit to buy a house. Living in an apartment most of them have amenities, they don’t have to deal with the responsibilities of home ownership, and they can live in DTLA where they’d never be able to buy a home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Unpopular Opinions Part 7

Post by fihe »

A lot of people on this forum are incredibly self-righteous. I must also repeat my belief that people who spend too much time on this forum probably don't have jobs. I wonder if that is a self-righteous belief.

Post by Guest »

Priyanka Chopra kinda has a smushed face. Like it's not cute.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

AnnaWintour wrote:Priyanka Chopra kinda has a smushed face. Like it's not cute.
On that note, I have always thought the Jonas brothers are mad ugly. Like, I just don’t get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Not an unpopular opinion, more of just a rant

I hate when people on this site don't read the replies above them. There will be multiple posts literally right above theirs talking about something, and they come in asking if anyone's heard of said subject.

It's so freaking annoying. How lazy can you be?

Post by Guest »

^ Also kinda a rant, but... I find it really kinda gross how freely people exchange nudes these days. I barely know you, there's no chance in hell I'm sending you a picture of me in a bra/underwear or a close up of my ass. Not to sound prudish but I honestly think people should have a bit more respect for themselves and realize that sharing your body with someone is actually pretty intimate. It's also hilarious how just because you don't give out nudes freely, you MUST be hideously ugly and morbidly obese. Like no, I'm actually pretty cute, you're just not gonna get this that easy lol

I'm also just very paranoid about where my pics would end up, who would see them, etc. Unless I know you well and trust you 100% (committed relationship or at least very close to entering one), you're not getting my booty pics lol.

Post by Guest »

Why the fuck do I care about looking like a "French girl?" Oh yeah, I don't.

Post by Guest »

This is going to sound so bitchy but whatever. Some girls are so dumb when it comes to their skin... I'm sorry but if you have major problems, especially with acne, GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST. Or even just your regular doctor can help you out (yes, I know not everyone has insurance blah blah). Stop putting shit like witch hazel, tea tree oil, toothpaste, rubbing alcohol, etc etc. on your skin. I was reading a beauty forum on Reddit and these girls were scrubbing their faces with baking soda and peeling WHITE GLUE off their face like a pore strip. That shit is not made to go on your face. Stop before you fuck up your skin :roll:

And stop wasting your time trying to find "dupes" of skincare products and makeup. There are not going to be any dupes for Tom Ford products if you're buying Almay or Hard Candy. A similar color, sure, but the texture and formula is not going to look even remotely similar. Just save up and buy yourself ONE product that's nice.

Honestly. It's just a waste of time.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I can't stand this new use of the word "cancelled". People and things don't get cancelled, events do.

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'm so sick of vlogging being popular. I love Youtube but it's pretty much becoming Instagram in video form at this point (and I absolutely hate Instagram. It's so pointless and fake). I barely even search for new people to watch anymore because EVERY channel is the same. Everything is either...

- designer hauls
- massive house tour
- decluttering shit you're sent for free
- exercise/squat routine for a kardashian ass
- instagram "baddie" makeup
- weird beauty hacks, tummy tea, non surgical boob job
- massive fast fashion hauls (always boohoo and misguided)

I don't care. None of this appeals or interests me :roll:

Post by Guest »

I do not care about Glossier.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

people wearing drag makeup with workout clothes is beyond hideous

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I'm so over the "meme" edits in videos that girls are doing with the zooming in and the distortion. It's really annoying and, at this point, unoriginal.

aauball
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by aauball »

The remakes and reboots of iconic hollywood movies and TV shows gotta stop. It only shows originality is either dead or not being given a chance, or they thought milking nostalgia will bring in the fans who want to see it.

The character names in Harry Potter are really silly. Dumbledore, Malfoy, Voldemort, Trelauney, eew.. I could go on but it's why I couldn't get into the books.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

aauball wrote:The character names in Harry Potter are really silly. Dumbledore, Malfoy, Voldemort, Trelauney, eew.. I could go on but it's why I couldn't get into the books.
The whole Harry Potter fandom in general is just so cringey, especially since the books came out about 20 years ago. I tried reading the first one and it took forever to finish since I just couldn't get into it.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

(^^^ it’s funny that you say that because that is how I feel about Star Wars. But I love Harry Potter haha. I guess it’s just that I grew up with those books.)

Middle parts are attractive on....maybe less than 1% of the people wearing them. Everyone else...STOP.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

justin bieber's wife is terribly average looking. which in itself is not a poblem but she's a model!? like why? :o

aauball
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by aauball »

Miss Universe. My mom was overjoyed when the Filipina won. I was like, EH, I'M NOT PROUD. It used to be so back then, we'd have Filipino-looking contestants making us proud because of the way we look. Filipinos are sooo into Caucasian-looking celebrities already, claiming their brown blood only for woke points when it's pretty obvious they got ahead because of the way they look. If they're in white countries? Maybe they wouldn't stand out because too many people look just like them, period. That's why I hate, hate, HATE these competitions at all, they're so OBJECTIFYING AS FUCK, and it only hurts girls' self-esteem. Plus, the winner certainly doesn't represent the way her people look at all, clearly competitions like these only promote Eurocentric version of beauty.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

there is NOTHING remotely funny or interesting about emma chamberlain. why people like her and watch her is beyond me

Post by Guest »

Meghan Markle is very average looking. She also seems super fake and up her own ass.

Ditto Emma Watson.

People who are adults and still obsessed with/reference Harry Potter are weird as fuck.

I am not interested in any of the Disney remakes. The new Aladdin looks ridiculously awful. Will Smith as the Genie? Really? :roll:

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”