I absolutely can't stand sugar shaming.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Unpopular Opinions Part 7

Post by PiinkFart »

I fucking hate Chrissy Teigen and I want the world to know it. She is the most try hard "not like other girls" bitch to ever exist. People worship her like she's the second Jesus himself and I can't stand it. She's not funny and her botox balloon face looks like an infected cyst about to burst.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

Kaia Gerber is street pretty, not supermodel pretty

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Unless you're elderly or have health problems, leave your house, take your chances at getting the rona, and if you get it, heal and be done with it. For now that's all we can do to build herd immunity.

AmyRita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AmyRita »

The Witcher and Cursed on Netflix have cringey dialogue and the storylines are laughable. I'm definitely a fantasy movie/book person couldn't stand them.

perry2993
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by perry2993 »

can't stand EmmyLou the woman is a liar, a fraud and plays the victim card when people call her out on her crap.
Don't buy EmmyLou book she's steals recipes from others examples:https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3 ... XbwKQww8lw

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/new-york-cheesecake

She knows she's in the wrong to as she deleted evidence of the recipes she had put up to make them her own people have been calling her out on plagiarism and she hates being called a liar. People have said that the ACCC and the ATO need to get involved and the same goes for Sophie Cacicha as well

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I don’t like Ariana Grande nor BTS

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I don’t give a single f*ck about any of the top TikTokers. I don’t understand how kids hype them up so much
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

Frozen and tangled are sooo cheesy

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

James Charles is so annoying and he looks like a clown when wearing makeup.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I really dislike big influencers that use mental health as excuses for bad behavior and I even dislike more their followers whom bash anyone that speaks up.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I don’t like the D’amelio sisters or Addison Rae. I pretty much hate all those tik tokers from the hype house.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I'm not a fan of sunbathing. I know it's bad too but I'd rather use fake tan or go to a tanning machine

Cybergirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cybergirl »

I'm against body positivity. It annoys me.
I love video games and games with my sense of reality. I like independence and comfort. And I hate to be dependent. I'm young but have a really great life experience. I'm smart. I'm genius. I'm a cyborg.

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

<3 The Irwin's are OVERRATED, Fame and Money Obsessed Hypocrites, & Milking Steve's Irwin's legacy, The Irwin family is NOT this nice humble family, People think they are, I love, Steve Irwin, HOWEVER, Bindi Irwin & Terri Irwin, Showed their true colors when they worked with, SeaWorld, Even though during Bindi's jungle girl era sang a song called "Save Me" About whale war hunting exploitation and how it's bad then she work's with, SeaWorld, NEVER apologized for her problematic overpopulation racist takes since Overpopulation is a Capitalism myth, Then when people call her out about her hypocrisy when it comes to, Seaworld, She blocks people & retweets a tweet saying, BlackFish is Fake Propaganda, This is coming from a woman who's supposed to be, Putting Animals / Wildlife ABOVE Profits...

& Bindi got into the feud recently with, Bob SR Irwin, It's one thing to feud with one person, But why does this family NOT talk to ANY of, Steve Irwin's, Side of the family like his own sister's for example, They only were close to Steve Irwin's best friend, Wes, So many people Steve was close to have been pushed away by, Terri Irwin, and on top of all that, Terri Sued her own sister and feuded with her over a small amount a money? , The way they treated, Bob Sr Irwin, When he lost BOTH his, Son & His Wife, Is disgusting because they DON'T seem to care about his mental health or wellbeing since she bashed him on, FATHER'S DAY, Out of the BLUE!!!

I also think, Chandler's a WHOLE ass weirdo, He most likely HASN'T even met, Bob Sr Irwin, The guy who actually started the zoo, But idolized Steve Irwin his son growing up, and has a bias because he's married to, Bindi, About the situation... I feel like he's a opportunist just like, Bindi & Terri, Because Cricky It's The Irwin's really is a EGO Trip, Since it's about them NOT the animals at the end of the day...!!!

They cried out for help saying the Australia zoo might shutdown during the pandemic and then all of a sudden they had millions of dollars from the government grants to start up this Disney zoo like resort expansion with luxury hotel like prices $$$ , The Crocodile Hunter Lodge that includes a bar & luxury fine dining Restaurant? , But yet they were charging, $17, For a school cafeteria nasty looking cheeseburger at the rundown food court at the zoo, But instead put all the money into this luxury expansion and NOT really the zoo itself

If Steve was alive today, I wonder what he's thought's would be on his wife, Since, She has treated, Bob Sr Irwin, Terribly? , He loved his dad and him and his dad seemed like they wanted a conservation focused place, NOT this OVER commercialized basically DisneyLand like Zoo feel...

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Post by PugsleyWednesday »

iLavenderLush wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:50 am
<3 The Irwin's are OVERRATED, Fame and Money Obsessed Hypocrites, & Milking Steve's Irwin's legacy, The Irwin family is NOT this nice humble family, People think they are, I love, Steve Irwin...
I'm old enough to remember when Steve Irwin was alive - and considered a national embarrassment to Australia, and most citizens found him over the top and cringe... Suddenly he dies, it's tragic, and all the Americans are sad and the outpouring of attention happens - so the Aussie's decide to venerate him into a national hero that we are suddenly proud of?. Despite literally hating on him before that and making huge fun of him during his life!!

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

PugsleyWednesday wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:52 pm
iLavenderLush wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:50 am
<3 The Irwin's are OVERRATED, Fame and Money Obsessed Hypocrites, & Milking Steve's Irwin's legacy, The Irwin family is NOT this nice humble family, People think they are, I love, Steve Irwin...
I'm old enough to remember when Steve Irwin was alive - and considered a national embarrassment to Australia, and most citizens found him over the top and cringe... Suddenly he dies, it's tragic, and all the Americans are sad and the outpouring of attention happens - so the Aussie's decide to venerate him into a national hero that we are suddenly proud of?. Despite literally hating on him before that and making huge fun of him during his life!!
I knew that Australian's hate the zoo with Terri nowday's I see so many people their claim the family is so money hungry and former employee's said that the Irwin's rarely come out and into the zoo unless their promoting something, But I knew they found him over the top I never knew they hated him so much, I guess I WASN'T paying enough attention...!!!

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Post by PugsleyWednesday »

iLavenderLush wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:00 am

I knew that Australian's hate the zoo with Terri nowday's I see so many people their claim the family is so money hungry and former employee's said that the Irwin's rarely come out and into the zoo unless their promoting something, But I knew they found him over the top I never knew they hated him so much, I guess I WASN'T paying enough attention...!!!
Yeah I've literally never been to Australia Zoo, and have no plans to. What I've heard is it's very much a tourist trap for international people - very expensive, very much promoting the Crocodile Hunter aesthetic and the Irwins on every corner and with sourvinir shit everywhere. Heaps of expensive 'photo ops' promoted for huge $s - which most actual legit animal sanctuaries won't allow. The same with making the animals "perform" tricks.

Overall there's not much to see there and not many animals on show. There's so many, far better zoo's and animal sanctuaries in Australia. When I was in the area once I went to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and really enjoyed it. I've also heard Currumbin is great, a bit further south.

The food is constantly mentioned as being ridiculously over-priced and shite, too. It's quite the embarrassment.

iLavenderLush
Informer
Informer

Post by iLavenderLush »

PugsleyWednesday wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:17 pm
iLavenderLush wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:00 am

Yeah I've literally never been to Australia Zoo, and have no plans to. What I've heard is it's very much a tourist trap for international people - very expensive, very much promoting the Crocodile Hunter aesthetic and the Irwins on every corner and with sourvinir shit everywhere. Heaps of expensive 'photo ops' promoted for huge $s - which most actual legit animal sanctuaries won't allow. The same with making the animals "perform" tricks.

Overall there's not much to see there and not many animals on show. There's so many, far better zoo's and animal sanctuaries in Australia. When I was in the area once I went to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and really enjoyed it. I've also heard Currumbin is great, a bit further south.

The food is constantly mentioned as being ridiculously over-priced and shite, too. It's quite the embarrassment.
100% agreed with everything you said, Truth Bomb's, :tu: You read everything my mind

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”