The Vent Thread - Part 7

Re: The Vent Thread - Part 7

Post by Guest »

My six year old cat, has just been in the trash. Grrr, Kitty! I thought you were done being a butthead!

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Diorette »

Boo wrote:I wish people would stop giving me shit for not going to prom. Sorry that I don't want to spend a bunch of money doing something that I don't want to do (I seriously hate dances/partying) that won't matter to anyone in a year.
This is exactly how I feel right now, all of my classmates are always like 'but you're going to prom, right?' and I'm just like Yeah.. trying to convince them so they will stop asking but I really don't want to go, first off you have to walk down the stairs with a guy the school picks for you, guess what, I've only talked to like 2 guys at my school and the rest of them are those dickheads who think money and looks are the most important things.
Ugh, I'm so tired of this because prom here is such a big thing I feel bad about myself but at the same time I really don't want to go.

Ellle
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellle »

Life is finally turning up. I'm graduating from college with my Associates Degree in Photography. I'm starting a new job soon. The only issue I'm having is the whole finding friends to have a social life with, but I don't trust anyone. So, it's a work in progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'm the girl you'll never want to be.

CaramelDrop
Informer
Informer

Post by CaramelDrop »

I'm going back to school in a couple days and the person that does my hair the way I like seems to have changed her number. She also won't write back on Facebook. Typical. Nothing ever seems to work out the way I want it to.

Post by Guest »

I'm developing feelings of jealousy towards a friend of my boyfriend and I. She's very nice to me and I do like her as well, but it just bothers me knowing he had a crush on her a few years ago and that he thinks she's gotten very attractive now. She would never go for him and I know that he isn't interested in her that way; I think I'm just insecure for no reason. And this frustrates me so much. I'm not ever a jealous-type person.

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

I'M FINALLY FUCKING LEAVING THIS SHIT SCHOOL! OH MY GOD, I've never been happier in my life! I'm sick to DEATH of these fucking 'religious' hypocrites telling me what to do, what to say, how to act, how to fucking think! I told all the shit-sucking teachers who accused me of so many fabricated stories and tried ruining my life to kiss my ass. Told them how hypocritical they are and they couldn't even deny it themselves. Simply cause i'm more outspoken and different to all the other little sheeple who obey every command and bullshit agenda they try to push, I'm immediately targeted, slandered by the teachers, fuck they even accused me of going up to pedophiles after school outside the school and blowing kisses and flirting with them! Every single day im accused of wearing makeup, i spent 5 minutes straight washing my face in front of the principal (pulling out 4 eyelashes in the process) AND wiping my face and they still had the audacity to say I WAS STILL NOT NATURAL AND WEARING MAKEUP! LMFAO fuck this 'islamic private school' bs. Biggest hypocrites preaching honesty and equality when they are greedy cunts only in it for the money and 'power' that they think they yield. Not saying that all muslims are like that because we really arent, but honestly, all these islamic private schools are pure BULLSHIT and just care about money, and making a little fascist society of their own.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'M FINALLY OUT OF HERE! Literally can't bloody wait!!! :love2: <3
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

Post by Guest »

Fuck off Bulimia!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :*&^%:

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I've been in a fantastic mood lately, but now I'm a bit frightened and nervous because I had a fight with my ex that led to threats. This is a definite cue to erase him from my life completely. There's no going back now, no way in hell. I have so many good things going on and I'll be damned if he swoops in and tries to ruin it for me.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

RoseHammer wrote:I've been in a fantastic mood lately, but now I'm a bit frightened and nervous because I had a fight with my ex that led to threats. This is a definite cue to erase him from my life completely. There's no going back now, no way in hell. I have so many good things going on and I'll be damned if he swoops in and tries to ruin it for me.
I hope he wasn't threatening your safety. :(

Definitely erase him. Forget about that loser. Do you!

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

It's just kind of scary because he's a former marine, a bit emotionally unstable and too smart for his own good. But he's usually all bark and no bite. He's just mad that I've moved on and wants me when I'm convenient. When we fought it was like fighting with a child. :roll: I really need to fly solo and stay out of relationships for a bit.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Just need to vent this somewhere because it is just eating me up inside...

My dad passed away suddenly in Jan this year. He had been ill but he had started to make improvements. He was rushed to the hosp one morning and we were told he has x hrs to live. Hours later he passed away peacefully. I was holding his hand and talking to him as he went. This was shocking and stressful and all kinds of awful.

I'm not much of a crier or outwardly emotional person. Generally I deal with emotional stuff by choosing not to feel anything....breakups, disappointments and so on. I can go weeks or months not really feeling the emotional pain of something that should be painful. I don't like this part of myself but it is my way of coping. Anyway I figured the one time and place to cry etc was during this period of mourning. I didn't want to become "frozen" emotionally inside because I think it would have caused more harm in the long run. So if I felt sad, I allowed myself to cry...something I'd never do normally, much less in public.

Anyway here's the "vent" part of the story. Recently my older sister brought up how I cried so much for the various religious services, and how at one point someone thought I'd need an ambulance because of how hard I was sobbing. Both she, and the person who gave the account first hand, exaggerated the incident. {We went to visit him in the morgue and I wasn't prepared for how it would hit me, and I did actually sob loudly for 2-3 mins but pulled it together. It was my first time seeing my dad after he passed and it was that moment when I really realized it was all real}

Idk why and how but she somehow has made me feel bad about crying overall during that time. I find it really annoying that she's made me feel so guilty and I can't stop feeling ashamed that I didn't hold it together. It's probably dumb but I keep reliving all those crying moments every day and beating myself up over it. Ugh! I can't stop thinking about what other people must have thought about me crying.

Ffwd to present: I haven't cried since. Not because I am holding back but because I don't feel I need to. I've accepted where things are. I do feel immense sadness, but I am okay overall.
She on the other hand - my sister, has since cried herself to bed every night. I don't think there's anything wrong with this...we all deal in our own ways. Idk if she in attempts to make herself feel better about crying nightly wanted to bring up me crying? No idea. Just wish I didn't feel like a loser who couldn't hold it together, and I also wish I could stop worrying about what other people thought of me.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

Diorette wrote:
Boo wrote:I wish people would stop giving me shit for not going to prom. Sorry that I don't want to spend a bunch of money doing something that I don't want to do (I seriously hate dances/partying) that won't matter to anyone in a year.
This is exactly how I feel right now, all of my classmates are always like 'but you're going to prom, right?' and I'm just like Yeah.. trying to convince them so they will stop asking but I really don't want to go, first off you have to walk down the stairs with a guy the school picks for you, guess what, I've only talked to like 2 guys at my school and the rest of them are those dickheads who think money and looks are the most important things.
Ugh, I'm so tired of this because prom here is such a big thing I feel bad about myself but at the same time I really don't want to go.
Don't go if you really don't want to.
I didn't want to go to mine, forced myself to go, and had a horrible time. :|
The highlight of my night was getting drunk tbh.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

I really need to vent about this because it's driving me insane.
My endometriosis keeps getting worse every month, and I'm ALWAYS in pain. And every time I get a sono done, I have ovary cysts no matter what day of the month it is. I'm so sick of not being able to enjoy sex, not having the energy to walk sometimes, the pain, nausea, bloating, ect. And I'm especially tired of the ignorant fucks that make me seem like a lazy person for not getting up and "being active". I'm sorry my chronic illness slows me down too much. :x Also, every single time I go to the hospital the doctor there says I'm a drug addict because the only thing that helps ease my pain is Demerol (I'm also allergic to aspirin). So now I'm on xulane/ortho eva because my gyno said that birth control could help. Because alsoooo my stomach is sensitive as fuck so I can't really be put on the pill. All the patch is doing is burning my skin and giving me more pain. She's in Europe til September so now I have to wait til she gets back to discuss possible surgery options.

This is just really frustrating because I graduated in May, I'm about to start college in August and I don't wanna be dealing with more health problems. I skipped half of my senior year because of health issues, almost didn't graduate, and just when I thought my body was back on track, I was diagnosed with endometriosis.

I'm just like... :FU:

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

Hope she was worth it.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Can everyone in my family just fuck off and not talk to me for like 2 weeks?
I'm sick of everyone lying and twisting words just in order to win an argument. And I'm the one always getting jumped on over pointless bullshit. I'm always made to feel like a liar, or that I don't know what I'm talking about, and that everyone else is in the right. Fuck you. And I shouldn't have to be forced to have pointless conversations with you because we live in the same house and you're in the mood to pick a fight. I don't want to fucking be here, but I can't leave because I have no fucking money you moron. You know that, so don't through it in my face.
This family used to be okay, but now it's just one big toxic shit heap like everyone else's family. I hate it. I wish I could leave here for good, start living my real life on my own, and never see any of you again.

Post by Guest »

I hate that my mother won't accept that I'm not obligated to pick up the phone. She just lets it ring for ages, which only serves to annoy me, and not ever wanting to answer the phone ever. I have been known to pull the plug, on the landline. This of course annoys her, and is kind of inconvenient, but sometimes I just don't want to talk, and I don't want to yell at her. The thing that really irks me, is that I used to have a borderline stalker ex boyfriend, who used to do that too, and my mother knows this.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Hate these bastard public transit drivers. Racist, sexist, ageist. They act like they are king and can talk to people in any whatever way, despite if the customer is polite or not. It just ruined my whole day and made me feel worthless.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

So I've been lifting weights and have been in great shape... and for the last few days I've been avoiding my little treats ( fiber one brownies, a 100 calorie biscotti, ect. ) and have been eating straight up eggs, at least one huge salad a day, fish, lean turkey and fruit/veggies on crackers with cheese. For my "treat" I have greek yogurt or a banana with peanut butter.

And I HATE it.

Today I couldn't take it anymore and got some banana chocolate chip gelato. I didn't eat much but goddamnit I love my little desserts!

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

can I please marry Megan Rapinoe?

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

I fucking hate my life. Nobody understands me or wants to. Nobody considers the fact that i have good intentions, instead just want to all demonize me. I'm surrounded by people I hate everyday, locked up inside a house I can't leave. All the people i love are gone. I've had enough of this, everyone making me look like such a horrible slut, when people 100x worse than me get off and are allowed to have lives. I cant take this anymore, im considering running away. Im so done with being forced to become someone im not and living a dreary nightmare day after day. All I wanted was to be able to live like a normal teenager and be myself but NO, I can't. Because im some devil's spawn just because I'm different. I cant take this anymore and i think i will just run away
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”