Unpopular Opinions Part 6

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Unpopular Opinions Part 6

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

RoseHammer wrote:I don't care about the new Star Wars movie and looking a the trailer, I just don't think it looks that good. Supposedly Natalie Portman missed the premier so she could study for her finals and I don't blame her.
That was Star Wars Episode 1 from 1999.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Just because you have a makeup qualification/ went and did a course does not automatically make you a makeup artist. Yes, it means you have more knowledge and should therefore be able to understand the proper ways to apply makeup but it doesn't mean you are automatically better than anyone else.
Some of these "MUA's" look like utter shit but still have the audacity to slam other people for not having done a course. Until you have genuinely worked on all different colourings, tones, themes and events and have been REQUESTED I'm not even going to entertain the fact you are an MUA.

velvetfreak
Learner
Learner

Post by velvetfreak »

Not sure if it's an unpopular opinion or not, but I'm so glad that the term 'fuckboy' exists. Not that I think that it's fair or appropriate at all, but I'm glad that we now have an insult to use for men that is the equivalent of a guy calling a girl a 'stupid slut' or whatever.

Post by Guest »

I think LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids, and Rock Star soaps are overrated. I expected bright vibrant scents, and got dull and perfume-y.

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badbitchlikethis »

Nergregga wrote:I think LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids, and Rock Star soaps are overrated. I expected bright vibrant scents, and got dull and perfume-y.
Lush in general does not appeal to me at all :?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I think The Walking Dead is stupid

Everyone wanting to look like Kim Kardashian or Kylie Jenner is ridiculous

Bernie Sanders is a moron and would make a terrible, terrible president

One Direction has never been good, nor will they ever be considered legends

All these genders I see on Tumblr make no sense. I don't understand Akiosexual, Ceterosexual, Fraysexual...too many to keep up with. I feel like an asshole for saying that since I'm LGBT but it just is so confusing

Star Wars is so boring

I agree with the person who said they didn't like the Rock Star soap from Lush. I expected a candy scent like it was described and I thought it stunk. Same with their Snowfairy scent everyone loves

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:All these genders I see on Tumblr make no sense. I don't understand Akiosexual, Ceterosexual, Fraysexual...too many to keep up with. I feel like an asshole for saying that since I'm LGBT but it just is so confusing
At this point I legit think they're just trying to piss people off, but it bothers me because I feel I can't say I'm trans too much or people will think I'm like that. Bigender is a real thing. I mean they're not harming anyone but it's just unnecessary... stop.
BornThisWay94 wrote:Star Wars is so boring
I seriously tried to watch the first one (ep. IV I think?) twice and I was never able to make it past 40 minutes or so, I just didn't care enough to watch the rest, much less the whole series. My friends dragged me to the newest one so I was like 'yeaahh why not?' I just found most of the characters as bland as the first set of characters. Maybe Finn and Kylo Ren were ok in terms of being well rounded characters and all but all the rest...

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

nina84 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:All these genders I see on Tumblr make no sense. I don't understand Akiosexual, Ceterosexual, Fraysexual...too many to keep up with. I feel like an asshole for saying that since I'm LGBT but it just is so confusing
At this point I legit think they're just trying to piss people off, but it bothers me because I feel I can't say I'm trans too much or people will think I'm like that. Bigender is a real thing. I mean they're not harming anyone but it's just unnecessary... stop.
BornThisWay94 wrote:Star Wars is so boring
I seriously tried to watch the first one (ep. IV I think?) twice and I was never able to make it past 40 minutes or so, I just didn't care enough to watch the rest, much less the whole series. My friends dragged me to the newest one so I was like 'yeaahh why not?' I just found most of the characters as bland as the first set of characters. Maybe Finn and Kylo Ren were ok in terms of being well rounded characters and all but all the rest...

I think they're 100% serious and just want to label themselves to feel more special or more like a minority (Who knows). Demisexual is apparently when you can't have sexual attraction until a bond is formed. I've always been like that, never knew there was a certain term for it...i just thought that was normal.

Post by Guest »

I agree with the person who said they didn't like the Rock Star soap from Lush. I expected a candy scent like it was described and I thought it stunk. Same with their Snowfairy scent everyone loves

It really does, even though it does grow on me, I still find it peculiar. Also, I'm not a fan of Lush's naked shipping policy. All of the products arrived slightly tacky.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

RebeccaDoppelmeyer wrote:
RoseHammer wrote:I don't care about the new Star Wars movie and looking a the trailer, I just don't think it looks that good. Supposedly Natalie Portman missed the premier so she could study for her finals and I don't blame her.
That was Star Wars Episode 1 from 1999.

LOL I'm a fucking idiot :D

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't understand people who are obsessed with stationery.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I have no idea how Pretty Little Liars (the show, I don't know about the books) got so big. The writing is atrocious right from the start. I really don't understand how people can take it seriously in any way :?

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

All of this nonsense from Donald Trump's opponents is making me want to vote for him more and more.

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have no real friends and I don't really feel the need or desire to make any.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I think it's fake af how everyone's mourning Prince now. Nobody gave a fuck when he was still alive (except a few real fans maybe), and now suddenly everyone's such a huge fan and so sad and broken over his death...
<3

Sarahlala
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sarahlala »

Nergregga wrote:I think LUSH Honey I Washed The Kids, and Rock Star soaps are overrated. I expected bright vibrant scents, and got dull and perfume-y.
This, I also think the Shower Gels are awful.

badbitchlikethis
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't like red lipstick or red nail polish :?

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Hmmmn everything that comes to mind...

- I hated breaking bad and don't understand its cult following. Cheesy characters like marie, hank, jessie , walter Jr and the lawyer made the show dreadful to watch for me. It was all incredibly unrealistic as everyone knows meth is a poor mans drug and no one cares about "purity" since is mostly poor people that are doing it.

- I hate the "instagram generation" of girls and women.

- The ketogenic diet gets the weight off faster than any "vegan" diet ever could.

- Orange is the new black makes womens prison seem like a sorority house.

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

white trash sparkles wrote:- The ketogenic diet gets the weight off faster than any "vegan" diet ever could.
I wish people would understand that weight loss is not about what you eat but how much you eat and burn (caloric deficit)

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

RebeccaDoppelmeyer wrote:
white trash sparkles wrote:- The ketogenic diet gets the weight off faster than any "vegan" diet ever could.
I wish people would understand that weight loss is not about what you eat but how much you eat and burn (caloric deficit)
I wish people would understand that weight loss should be connected to eating a healthy diet and not one that is bad for you (keto) or filled with crap that is low calorie, even if it "works".
<3

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”