Brian was married before!

monstergirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brian was married before!

Post by monstergirl »

Is it just me that thinks his ex kind of looks like Lorraine in certain photos....just sayin' it's creepy

Blackdaliah
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackdaliah »

Who is the ex does she have a channel?

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

^i don't think so i just saw her pics by clicking on joe's friends (joe is a friend on brian's facebook). i think the girl looks pretty but she looks pretty tall.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

bspatrol wrote:My take on it is that since Brian has a child with someone else that made Lorraine absolutely nuts and she felt she had to pop one out as well, and it also explains why she wants baby number 2 super fast, so she can one-up the ex.
Brian doesn't have a child with her. That little girl is her Fiance's. Maybe what confused you is on the ultrasound picture she still had her married name she shared with Brian. I find that interesting, but I do agree his x being pregnant and her wanting to snag him, so to say she sealed it with a quick pregnancy.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

monstergirl wrote:Is it just me that thinks his ex kind of looks like Lorraine in certain photos....just sayin' it's creepy
Oh yeah...for sure! I noticed that, too. They are both taller than him, pretty much the same body shape, she appears to have implants. too, kind of the same hair that Lorraine had previously since she has been with him. Remember Lorraine used to be into heels and dresses then after her and Brian hooked up her wardrobe changed to work out gear and Pro Team shirts and Jersey, ect. Either he wanted to change Lorraine to be more like his x-wife, Amanda or she wanted to become more like her.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

Blackdaliah wrote:Who is the ex does she have a channel?
Yep, it is previously linked, but I will find it and give it to you. her name is Amanda Kyzer. The link is http://www.facebook.com/amanda.kyzer.9 Her fiance is named on her public account and his profile is public.

Opps, edited to say I have never seen a You tube channel for her, but above I gave you the Facebook link.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I feel bad talking about Brian's ex cause she's a private person...

That said, couldn't help but look at the pics. Her new guy sorta looks like Brian too in some pics! :D

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

LovePotion009 wrote:
bspatrol wrote:My take on it is that since Brian has a child with someone else that made Lorraine absolutely nuts and she felt she had to pop one out as well, and it also explains why she wants baby number 2 super fast, so she can one-up the ex.
Brian doesn't have a child with her. That little girl is her Fiance's. Maybe what confused you is on the ultrasound picture she still had her married name she shared with Brian. I find that interesting, but I do agree his x being pregnant and her wanting to snag him, so to say she sealed it with a quick pregnancy.
oh okay my bad. thanks for clearing this up for me.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

maluca wrote:I feel bad talking about Brian's ex cause she's a private person...

That said, couldn't help but look at the pics. Her new guy sorta looks like Brian too in some pics! :D
How do you know Brian's X wife is a private person? I thought her fiance' does look similar to Brian. I think Brian is skinnier.

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

Private person in the sense that she's not a youtube personality or something like that. She's not putting her life on display like Lorraine does is what I mean.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

maluca wrote:Private person in the sense that she's not a youtube personality or something like that. She's not putting her life on display like Lorraine does is what I mean.
There are many people who don't even realize beauty vlogs or follow me around vlogs even exist. Wouldn't it be funny if someone sent her a link to Lorraine's vlogs and she had no idea? I couldn't imagine finding a vlog of an x's wife and seeing their lives. It would be so weird.

piinkgliitter
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkgliitter »

I was just looking at Amandas facebook and if you go to her pictures and just look at her photos not her albums and then go all the way to the bottom theres a picture of 2 of Brians parents dogs but she has it under the album 'ry'... and the picture is from 2010 I think.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

piinkgliitter wrote:I was just looking at Amandas facebook and if you go to her pictures and just look at her photos not her albums and then go all the way to the bottom theres a picture of 2 of Brians parents dogs but she has it under the album 'ry'... and the picture is from 2010 I think.
I recognized the one dog that has the left side of his face brown. I think that is the dog Lorraine said is her favorite if I'm not mistaken.

kz84
Informer
Informer

Post by kz84 »

I checked out Amanda's FB and yeah, she really does look like Lorraine.
Tall, implants, VERY similar eyes, and old...er looking :?

That child could be Brian's. I mean, that girl looks like Graham to me. It could be because Amanda and Lorraine are so similar looking so their offspring is similar looking but that kid looks nothing like her supposed father and more like a mix of Amanda and Brian :roll:

Not saying that kids always have to resemble their parents. They usually dont, and actually look like their grandparents and/or aunts and uncles more than their parents butttttt, Idk, I think Brian's the father lol

But wow, he moved on quick. Does sound like it was meant to be a rebound..

Kungpaochick
Learner
Learner

Post by Kungpaochick »

She's all about the boobs too! I wonder if Lorraine gets jealous cuz it looks like that Amanda chick is in way better shape even after having a baby.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”