Pregnant?

madbeauty88
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnant?

Post by madbeauty88 »

I think it's cute! And I do not get creepy old man vibe at all. I can just hear his nickname being Graham Cracker though lol. It definitely could have been a lot worse. But knowing her baby style, Lorraine doesn't seem to be the one to go for the super trendy, popular, "unique" names, though it's not really a classic name by any means. It does fall under the "Yupster" (yuppie, hipster) category in Nameberry. Plus it's a name he can grow into.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

she's trying to be "different"

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

He is really cute. Happy for them. I like the name too.

proudmama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by proudmama »

I don't care for the name, but I think her baby is quite cute. It will be interesting to see how she is as a mother.

lovehurts
Learner
Learner

Post by lovehurts »

I love the name, I also think the baby is adorable. Hopefully she won't mess this up!

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

congrats to them! luckily, the baby is cute. looks wise hopefully he has brian's features. i actually like the name graham. not a very common name. i actually don't know anyone who has the same name. or have known anyone with that name..

what did she say the nurses/she thought the baby would weight 6-7 lbs or 7-8lbs? was she right? not that it is a big deal or anything.. but i just don't feel like going through the vids.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

proudmama wrote:
OG83 wrote:The vanity that this "woman" displays is beyond all measure. Who documents their pregnancy on YT and then once they near the 20lb weight gain, quit giving updates except for "up one pound" or I didn't gain anything this week or the latest, absolutely no report??????????? I call Bullshit! But you can bet that once she starts dropping weight, we will hear about it. What a loon!
There's no way in hell she only gained 20 pounds. She has definitely gained more than that. Besides women are supposed to gain a minimum of 25 pounds during pregnancy so she shouldn't feel ashamed if she has. I call BS too on the "no report" on the weight gain. Pregnant women get weighed every single visit so she knows how much she's gained but doesn't want to say.

I just watched her latest pregnancy Vlog, she looks like she at least gained 30lbs(but im thinking more so 40lbs)!
And im loving the name Graham! But i can totally see people saying "How do you spell it?"... "Graham..like Graham Cracker?". He's gonna get that his entire life :lol:

kungpao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kungpao »

So, I wonder how her delivery went? She had an epidural.

She wrote this on facebook, "
Lorraine Stanick It's definitely interesting after delivery, but not unbearable! And labor isn't as hard as they make it seem on TV!
10 hours ago · 13

Of course she's going to make it look like it was so easy and sexy and glamorous.

proudmama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by proudmama »

kungpao wrote:So, I wonder how her delivery went? She had an epidural.

She wrote this on facebook, "
Lorraine Stanick It's definitely interesting after delivery, but not unbearable! And labor isn't as hard as they make it seem on TV!
10 hours ago · 13

Of course she's going to make it look like it was so easy and sexy and glamorous.
I was just about to say the same thing. Of course her labor didn't seem that difficult, she had an epidural! I had a natural delivery and that shit hurts!! I agree with whoever else said Lorraine will say "oh it was so easy and he just slid right out." Yeah well if she got around as much as people say she did then of course that kid would slide out.

kungpao
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kungpao »

I wonder if she's ever thought about all the mean and nasty things she's said to her subscribers, and people who watch her on blogtv- and imagined someone talking to Graham like that? Do you think she'll become a nicer person? She always has such hateful things to say....she especially loves telling everyone how fat and ugly they are. Seem like very unsuitable traits for a loving mother...

MarnieTheMule
Informer
Informer

Post by MarnieTheMule »

^^^ Don't hold your breath. Lorraine will never change just look at her through her pregnancy videos, she's still if not worse. Lorraine has this need to FAKE everything about herself. She knows how rude and condescending she was and still is to her her subs and everyone that got deleted because they spoke the truth. Caveman is nothing but the scum off my shoes...
Graham LOL Caveman, seriously???? :D

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

I'm dying to know if she used all that stuff she bought in her 2 days (not even 2 full days I don't think) in the hospital.
Sugar Neaux

proudmama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by proudmama »

So Lorraine discusses her vagina and not having hemorrhoids. Sweet. Everyone needed to know these things Lorraine. :eeek: I'm glad she is at least breastfeeding for now. We'll see how long it lasts.

kl_2887
Talker
Talker

Post by kl_2887 »

She also conveniently mentioned how much weight in "total" she gained.... yeah and all the bragging about how much her body has "bounced back".

This girl is amazing - really.
Love. More. Bunnies.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

proudmama wrote:So Lorraine discusses her vagina and not having hemorrhoids. Sweet. Everyone needed to know these things Lorraine. :eeek: I'm glad she is at least breastfeeding for now. We'll see how long it lasts.
well, I actually appreciated that she did a follow up with that. It's nice to hear other ppl's stories on how they recovered.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

JaJa wrote:
proudmama wrote:So Lorraine discusses her vagina and not having hemorrhoids. Sweet. Everyone needed to know these things Lorraine. :eeek: I'm glad she is at least breastfeeding for now. We'll see how long it lasts.
well, I actually appreciated that she did a follow up with that. It's nice to hear other ppl's stories on how they recovered.
I agree.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

softkick wrote:With lorriane and Brian features I think their son will look like Andreas Wilson

I still think Graham will look similar to this when he become older.

blahbl4h
Learner
Learner

Post by blahbl4h »

"I gained 25 pounds during my pregnancy"
"I lost 10 pounds initially after having my baby"
"I've lost 12 pounds since having my baby"
"I still have 10 pounds to go until I'm back to normal"

Sorry, doesn't add up.

proudmama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by proudmama »

blahbl4h wrote:"I gained 25 pounds during my pregnancy"
"I lost 10 pounds initially after having my baby"
"I've lost 12 pounds since having my baby"
"I still have 10 pounds to go until I'm back to normal"

Sorry, doesn't add up.
lol Nope sure doesn't. Maybe Lorraine can't do math. ;) If she thinks she's special for losing 10 pounds from giving birth, she's sadly mistaken. Lots of women (including myself) lost 10-15 pounds just from having the baby. It's funny that she said "until I'm back to normal" lol Her body won't ever be exactly how it used to be. Pregnancy/birth changes your body and it will never be exactly the same again.

proudmama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by proudmama »

JaJa wrote:
I do like to hear about other moms' postpartum and labor/delivery stories but I feel like she talked about her vagina little too much. I also didn't need to hear her comment on hemorrhoids. I feel like she could have revealed a little less than what she did but then again it is Lorraine and there's no filter.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”