Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 7

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 7

Post by KatieAnn »

Oh, NOW we get it, Cynthia!  You tagged Oscar Mayer on your pathetic video today!  You're still trying for a sponsorship!   Let's talk straight here... even if a brand *would* think sponsoring a mouthy old obese wanna-be starlet would be a good idea, you do realize, do you not, that dozens and dozens of people would be contacting whatever sponsor it would be to tell them the truth?  There is no WAY you will ever get sponsored because of that.... all someone would have to do would be to send them one of those videos you tried to delete but are still floating around with the f-bombs and wishing death on people!  Geez, give it up... checkmate... game over! :roll:

Just out of curiosity, C, do you know what a 5150 is?

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

I just realized Debor-a hasn't sent her anything in ages, burned bridges?

My guess is Eileen has now chosen to be anonymous

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Change your bookmarks for twitter, seems she's trying to run lol

https://twitter.com/CynthiaTalksTea

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Favorite parting shot was Steve singing my baloney has a first name...lol

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

If you're having problems posting, try clearing your cache on your computer, worked for me

Just discovered that Marsene is the one who sent the "anonymous" pkgs;

Marsene
Hey Cynthia. I think I overdid it with your hair clips!! LOL. You’ll have some fun with them. Also, the crystal candle holder is for your makeup brushes but use it however you want. You can use my name....it’s fine. I just thought it would be easier for you. The eyeshadow is just for the heck of it. Thought you would enjoy having the options for your eyes. Forget the negative comments. You’ve got people who care about you. You know I lost my mom, and my husband in the last 3 years. Then I just lost my closet friend that I talked to everyday to the Covid-19 virus one week ago tomorrow. She was in a rehab following surgery. That facility has 75 patients and 58 tested positive for the virus in Tallmadge, Ohio. It was so sweet of that young girl to send you the coffee mug!😊❤️
1 hour ago

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

rational_thinker wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:05 pm

I love these two! Marcs gardening videos are my fave and Steve is so intelligent, he just knows everything. He sees people behind the mask, like cynthia.

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

rational_thinker wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:47 pm
I just realized Debor-a hasn't sent her anything in ages, burned bridges?

My guess is Eileen has now chosen to be anonymous
lol I did wonder about the mountains of cheap gifts from anon...yes obviously eileen....the big c would have told eileen we are stalking her, going to find her address and kill her....eileen believes every made up story going. ~When she's finished she wil have eileen as paranoid and vindictive as her.

I notice a pattern forming with the "gift unboxings" she goes into little girl mode, everything she opens gets a "wow". She combs her hair back neatly and tells us all she is surrounded by love. Never knew that love came with a price tag, but I guess in her world, money and gifts are "lurve" except don't normal people reciprocate all the mountains of love lol, when hell freezes over she will send same amount of money on anyone else.

I thought love was free, never knew it came with gifts lol.
Here's a quote, unfortunately she won't understand it, no one's happiness is essential but hers.

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:35 pm
Oh, NOW we get it, Cynthia!  You tagged Oscar Mayer on your pathetic video today!  You're still trying for a sponsorship!   Let's talk straight here... even if a brand *would* think sponsoring a mouthy old obese wanna-be starlet would be a good idea, you do realize, do you not, that dozens and dozens of people would be contacting whatever sponsor it would be to tell them the truth?  There is no WAY you will ever get sponsored because of that.... all someone would have to do would be to send them one of those videos you tried to delete but are still floating around with the f-bombs and wishing death on people!  Geez, give it up... checkmate... game over! :roll:

Just out of curiosity, C, do you know what a 5150 is?
That's so her, wanting a bologna sponsership. Does she know hot dogs and bologna are made from animals rectums, head meat and animals feet. Processed meat is highly linked with bowel cancer. Animals on this planet are treated like garbage and murdered so satanic people like her can put up videos of being sad they had no bologna left. Yes im vegan, no I don't expect people to give up meat, but to pretend your sad on a video, go on and on about it being her last bologna and try to get sponsorship makes me want to vomit. IT'S ALL JUST SO HER, DEMONIC.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Wow, the things I miss when I log off early for family night! :) I see where Cynthia's miscalculation is happening, I think. She believes (for whatever unintelligent reason) that the mocking, cursing, and drama brings her more subs, but in reality it's turning more and more people away and showing her true colors. Interesting how she got that so wrong! Oh, and the subliminal e-begging, too... not a good move!

Case in point.... she had *thousands* more views yesterday than usual, BUT her annual income projection went down from $12.1K to $11.9K. Can't seem to claw her way back from losing all those subs at one time either... and I suspect she lost a bunch yesterday, too, which prompted the video last night once again mocking people who called her on the stupidity of what she did and pretending people who spoke up made the blunder instead of her.

Reality lesson for today, Cindy... you seem to have some twisted logic telling you that even being despised makes you "the popular girl" which you've obviously never been in your entire life. You think that's a GOOD thing. It's not!! Now, this is my own personal opinion and I know some people wouldn't agree with me, but if perchance you're trying to get to a level like... oh say Amberlynn, it's not going to happen. Know why? Because I *think* although she has thousands of "haters," there's an underlying likeable quality about her. There's even a vulnerability if you look closely enough. People hit the thumbs down on her videos, but on one level, they CARE about what happens to the girl. But it's not like that for you... you're caustic and toxic and dark and it oozes through your pores. Amber allows the negative comments to remain and doesn't try to form a la-la land where there are only pretty comments and people bowing down at a princess' feet. She doesn't block people because... hey, guess what? This is America and people can have their own opinions!! But you.... you don't have those qualities. You don't lift your head and soldier through the comments... you mock and spew like a wicked witch and threaten people. YOU ARE NOT LIKEABLE ON ANY LEVEL.

Any of that getting through? Is this thing on? Blink if you're understanding any of this, Cindy.

Teetee33
Learner
Learner

Post by Teetee33 »

retromusic1 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:37 am
rational_thinker wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:05 pm

I love these two! Marcs gardening videos are my fave and Steve is so intelligent, he just knows everything. He sees people behind the mask, like cynthia.
Love your video guys!! You guys seem like the nicest !!!!

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

KatieAnn wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:37 am
sofistikatedrednek1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:10 am
The only reason I watch is hoping against hope that somehow she gets what's coming to her! aDaintyGorl, you are seeing what we have seen from way back. I used to subscribe to her channel a few years ago and the more I watched her, I figured out how she really is. Beggar, lazy, browbeat Tommy in all her videos...and I could never understand him just sitting there taking it! Blows my mind! The people that send her stuff...are they so blind they cannot see what kind of a person she is?? Surely after some period of time they would realize how she is playing people. I just sit and shake my head when I watch her and my blood pressure goes sky high!
I'll admit I only watch (when I do... can't do all of them any longer) to see the inevitable downfall. I guess to analyze that, it would amount to needing to see justice for, and have closure for watching a man being killed. Still holding out hope that Tommy's family hasn't backed off and are working silently with law enforcement and/or the elder abuse people in the background.

Re: Tommy just sitting there... sadly he showed all the signs of being a victim of emotional abuse. He didn't behave, he didn't get his tickets, she screamed at him... whatever the threats were. No proof of physical abuse, but we never saw behind the scenes and she certainly held *some* kind of power over him.

Re: Her "suppliers." Well now we know at least one of them knows exactly what C is because she's been seeing all the hundreds of comments on Steve/Marc's channel. She knows and still chooses to send expensive gifts. Sometimes I wonder if it's more of a defiance to go against the majority rather than actually liking or wanting to help Cynthia.

Does she actually think that the super put up a wall of doors because of the Indian store? The super put up that wall of doors so the cats can’t get near enough for her to throw food out the window for them. Cat piss and shit from a feral cat colony stinks to high heaven! She just kept throwing food out there, so the cats probably pissed and shit all over the alley. I bet that the super did tell her to quit feeding the cats and she didn’t listen, so he did what he had to do to prevent her from continuing to feed them.

I have nearly stopped watching her videos because it’s the same thing in every video—complain about not having health insurance, complain about living in an apartment with a super, complain about the next door neighbor, complain about not having a car, complain about other people that own their own houses and cars, complain that the doctors didn’t tell her about Tommy’s cancer, etc.

The doctors didn’t kill Tommy—she did. When he was under the care of physicians, he was getting better. She is the one that told him to have the surgery, she flat out lied to him about being a simple procedure and that he’d be back home the next day, she fed him food when he was only supposed to have clear liquids which blew apart the resection, she refused to have him be transferred to a rehab facility from the hospital, she ignored his cough and actually laughed when he started coughing, she did not have him wear the oxygen mask, she thought the confusion was “normal” and instead of taking him to the doctor or emergency room to address the rapidly progressing confusion she just tied him down in the chair and left him there by himself. She single-handedly killed that man.

Her manipulation of him with lottery tickets is disgraceful. She even said that she used the scratch off tickets as “bribes”—-bribes for what? He was 75 years old, not 5 years old for Christ ‘s sake. He is the one that worked to make money—who in the hell is she to have total control of the money that he earned while she sat on her big fat ass in that shit hole of an apartment doing nothing.

The constant acting and playing a victim of every single thing that goes on is fucking ridiculous. At this point, why doesn’t she have health insurance? Did she apply for Medicaid and get denied because Tommy made too much money and she is collecting too much money from his pensions? If that is the case, she should purchase health insurance from the state insurance exchange. The premiums are pro-rated depending on your income. She complains about not having health insurance in every other video, it seems. If she doesn’t want to pay for private insurance through the state exchange, then she can pay cash for the office visit. If she wanted to keep the health insurance that Tommy had through the school, she shouldn’t have killed the man. She wanted him to have the surgery because she wanted him to get his ass back to work ASAP so she could keep spending that money. That’s what it was all about—she didn’t want to take the risk that the cancer would come back and he’d have to take another LOA from his job. She had it all planned out—he used up all of PTO and then he was going to retire in June or July after the 6 months of FMLA was over. By doing it that way, she kept the door open for him to go back to work. She is a sneaky, deceitful, greedy, lazy, arrogant pig. She doesn’t want—she EXPECTS—other people to take care for her, send her food and gifts and she does not do a single thing to help herself. If she was making an honest effort to help herself and was having a hard time, it would be a different story. But she has not done a goddamned thing to help herself. Now she’s ebegging for a window A/C. Complaining about putting that floor-standing A/C is ridiculous— it takes about 5 minutes to get that kind of A/C hooked up to a window. The unit is on wheels, and all that has to be done is inserting the panel into the bottom of the window and attaching the exhaust tube to the panel. That’s it. She is such a lazy pig, I can’t stand it. Eating like a wolf that hasn’t had a meal in 3 weeks right in front of the camera, talking with her big mouth full of food and belching is enough to turn my stomach.

Instead of putting up a wall of doors, the super should have kicked her out. Her destiny is to live the rest of her life alone and die with nobody, and nobody is even going to pick up her ashes after she’s cremated because nobody is going to give a shit about her to pick them up. And how dare she tell people not to watch other videos where the comments trash her & tell the truth about her, and call people ebeggars when they get a post office box after getting 1,000 subscribers. She’s telling people not to watch other videos that trash her because she is afraid that they’ll realize what she really is, that she killed her own husband and that she is a liar. “Please don’t watch their channels, you’re just edging them on and it’s just gossip”. No, it’s not gossip. Accusing other YouTubers of wanting to be “famous” certainly sounds like she is jealous of them, not the other way around. That is her goal—to be YouTube fabulous. That ain’t gonna happen.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

A-MEN, PassingBy!

I see she's going to milk the new channel name "Cynthia Talks Tea" for all it's worth - New video called "What's Going On With The Neighbors ! Gossip!"

First thing she does - complain about the tuna someone sent her. She prefers Albecore, don'tcha know?

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Why should she need food, anyway? Didn't she say she would drink the cases of Boost and Ensure Tommy's "fans" sent him when the lockdown started?

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

She's pitching her new twitter account to win Coors beer because her husband died - we could only hope you'd drink yourself to death

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:49 am
Why should she need food, anyway? Didn't she say she would drink the cases of Boost and Ensure Tommy's "fans" sent him when the lockdown started?
That was most likely the start of the "Aw Poor Thing, Let's Send Her Some Real Food" campaign. :roll: She can be frighteningly shrewd with the e-begging.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Cynthia,Since you are all pumped about going out to buy lottery tickets today why not pick up some bread,bologna and eggs for yourself while you are there?? I see you mention you would like to visit Paris? I guess with your insurance payout you'll be making those plans for 2021.#poorlittlerichgirl.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Sally78 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:27 pm
Cynthia,Since you are all pumped about going out to buy lottery tickets today why not pick up some bread,bologna and eggs for yourself while you are there?? I see you mention you would like to visit Paris? I guess with your insurance payout you'll be making those plans for 2021.#poorlittlerichgirl.
You got it, Sally! She is making a total fool out of her viewers and baiting them (listen up, I KNOW some of you are here reading!) BECAUSE she's testing y'all to see if you'll still send things and not realize that she has money to blow on gambling tickets but... no money for food??? Should be interesting to see who the worst of the dense sheep are. *Then* when someone mentions it, it'll be the fake tears and sob story about only doing tickets in memory of Tommy and how "cock-a-roach" viewers don't want her to do something to honor Tommy. Man that crap gets old fast!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Roger has a short update up about Cynthia, I see... *BUT* plans to do a longer one tonight. Good! And Pam's been doing her again.... and Steve and Marc. And I haven't watched yet, but I do believe Candi has a live or two about it, too. I am SO glad that all these people are bringing this to the forefront... yes, maybe it initially gets her more views but eventually there's going to be one of those new viewers who knows how to get somewhere with getting justice for Tommy. I for one, am READY!! Now that will be some delicious tea for sure. :corn: :misch:

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:46 pm
Roger has a short update up about Cynthia, I see... *BUT* plans to do a longer one tonight. Good! And Pam's been doing her again.... and Steve and Marc. And I haven't watched yet, but I do believe Candi has a live or two about it, too. I am SO glad that all these people are bringing this to the forefront... yes, maybe it initially gets her more views but eventually there's going to be one of those new viewers who knows how to get somewhere with getting justice for Tommy. I for one, am READY!! Now that will be some delicious tea for sure. :corn: :misch:
lol people sure got her covered! That popcorn emoji is soo cute!

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

This is the perfect storm for Cinister. We're in lock down because of COVID-19, some folks have gotten stimulus checks and people are bored. C pumps out the "disabled widow who needs bologna, bread, tuna fish, diet sunkist, hair clips, K-cups, meat, pringles, nail polish, Japanese toys and cat food" videos and her five or six minions make it all appear like magic.

I'll always think Cinister is stupid but her adoring "fans" are dumber than she is.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”