Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 5

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:15 am
Wonder if this will be the last thread. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not as long as she keeps cranking out the shocking stupidity, I'd guess. :o Oh... ooops, I think I know what you meant and knowing the stats for prognosis in patients over 65 who get that surgery, I'd agree (if that's what you meant.) I'm sure not going to watch that halfwit ignoramus sniffing around Enrico after she succeeds with the killing of her husband. (Yep, that's what you meant... I didn't see your icons the first time but can see them now.)

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:24 am
littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:15 am
Wonder if this will be the last thread. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not as long as she keeps cranking out the shocking stupidity, I'd guess. :o Oh... ooops, I think I know what you meant and knowing the stats for prognosis in patients over 65 who get that surgery, I'd agree (if that's what you meant.) I'm sure not going to watch that halfwit ignoramus sniffing around Enrico after she succeeds with the killing of her husband. (Yep, that's what you meant... I didn't see your icons the first time but can see them now.)
Average life expectancy for males in the US is 76 years. Tommy has been a smoker for 60 years (Cinister mentioned it in one of her videos) and he's had cancer and probably has other health conditions related to his smoking and poor diet. He's 73 now. She'll keep cranking out the videos as long as there is money to be made whether Tommy is around or not.

Having worked in finance for part of my career, I can say that there is oftentimes a correlation between how a person manages their money and how they manage other parts of their life. I can't imagine that C&T's finances are in great shape given that everything else around them is in such shambles. So, another reason for Cinister to continue with her YT channel.

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

If/when Tommy leaves the scene, I think the next stage will be the rapid decline of Cynthia's health. She turns 50 next year, and I know from experience that a person's health becomes a lot harder to manage after 50. And she has absolutely EVERYTHING going against her - bad genetics, morbid obesity, no exercise, horrible diet. She will go the way of her mother - diabetes with a LOT of complications thrown in. You would think she would have learned something from watching her mother go through it, but then this is Cynthia we're talking about....never mind.

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

Homesteader wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:22 am
If/when Tommy leaves the scene, I think the next stage will be the rapid decline of Cynthia's health. She turns 50 next year, and I know from experience that a person's health becomes a lot harder to manage after 50. And she has absolutely EVERYTHING going against her - bad genetics, morbid obesity, no exercise, horrible diet. She will go the way of her mother - diabetes with a LOT of complications thrown in. You would think she would have learned something from watching her mother go through it, but then this is Cynthia we're talking about....never mind.
I agree. I just wonder who she'll blame if Tommy isn't around?

Kkkaren
Debater
Debater

Post by Kkkaren »

Y'know, C. just might thrive with T. gone. Once her crying and fussing is over, she'll be able to enjoy a load of newfound freedom. No "wasting" her time, energy, and money on playing nursemaid to "the baby." She'll be able to sleep when and how much she wants, get up when she wants, and chase to the city or Vegas or wherever, whenever. And of course there will be a ton of sympathy coming from her FANS, which could translate into $$$ and gifts.

Of course, this scenario is based on the assumption that she'll benefit financially from the mister's passing. 🤑 And I'll bet anything she's already made those preparations ... with hubby's full cooperation.

fl59
Talker
Talker

Post by fl59 »

In today’s video when he said he misses the people at work she said don’t worry, you’ll go back to work.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

fl59 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:09 pm
In today’s video when he said he misses the people at work she said don’t worry, you’ll go back to work.
:jd: :jd: :jd: :jd: Do you think she actually believes that, or is she smart enough (har har, bite my tongue, I know!) to realize that keeping his spirits up might help him to heal?

SumpthinSweet
Talker
Talker

Post by SumpthinSweet »

Kkkaren wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:50 pm
Y'know, C. just might thrive with T. gone. Once her crying and fussing is over, she'll be able to enjoy a load of newfound freedom. No "wasting" her time, energy, and money on playing nursemaid to "the baby." She'll be able to sleep when and how much she wants, get up when she wants, and chase to the city or Vegas or wherever, whenever. And of course there will be a ton of sympathy coming from her FANS, which could translate into $$$ and gifts.

Of course, this scenario is based on the assumption that she'll benefit financially from the mister's passing. 🤑 And I'll bet anything she's already made those preparations ... with hubby's full cooperation.

I would imagine that the school gives active employees a small life insurance policy of 5 or 10K. But Tommy is supposedly running out of his paid sick days and will have to retire. The life insurance is usually terminated at retirement and you are offered a conversion to an individual policy. With Tommy's age and medical history, I'm sure the premiums will be quite high and I doubt that they will pick up an individual policy.

Rainbow_88
Learner
Learner

Post by Rainbow_88 »

It’s always been her goal to get Tommy back to work. I’m sure the Mayor will be sure to get Tommy his job back if he is able to return to work. She belittles him for not making phone calls seems to me she is the queen of not making phone calls. What a joke that fan video was. They only open mail for the gifts, marlboro points and scratch off tickets. They are both disgusting. Tommy saying thank you to the fans for making his Cindy happy with gifts. She must be a peach to live with.

fl59
Talker
Talker

Post by fl59 »

SumpthinSweet wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:35 pm
Kkkaren wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:50 pm

I would imagine that the school gives active employees a small life insurance policy of 5 or 10K. But Tommy is supposedly running out of his paid sick days and will have to retire. The life insurance is usually terminated at retirement and you are offered a conversion to an individual policy. With Tommy's age and medical history, I'm sure the premiums will be quite high and I doubt that they will pick up an individual policy.
After retiring from my school district job, I was able to convert my insurance policy to an individual policy with an annual payment. The policy depreciates in value as you age to practically nothing when you reach his age. My girlfriend dropped hers when she reached 72 because it wasn’t worth it any longer.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Rainbow_88 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:52 pm
They only open mail for the gifts, marlboro points and scratch off tickets. They are both disgusting. Tommy saying thank you to the fans for making his Cindy happy with gifts. She must be a peach to live with.
Speaking of Marlboro points, wonder if that drone is lost in the hoard already never to be seen again? And RoboTom always says the exact same words, so he learned the script well... "thank you for making my Cynthia happy." Only it took him a while to remember the word "happy" this time. Squeals like a child over cheap dollar store makeup... she truly does have the mind and cognizance of an 8 year old and I don't get why she hasn't had a mental evaluation.

Then again, who was ever close enough to her to insist on it? Mary and Tommy were both blind to it and/or scared of her. Did I hear Betty was a teacher? You'd think she would have picked up on it, but maybe she has in the past... can't see Cynthia listening to her or taking advice. She did such a good job taking Betty's advice that the surgery wasn't a good idea for someone in Tommy's condition, didn't she? :-x

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

Has she provided the results of the "lymph noid" biopsies? Given that his surgery was December 19th, it is almost certain the results would be know by now. Did I miss it in one of her videos?

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

Finally watched today's video. Did anyone else notice that as she handed cards and envelopes to Tommy, all he was interested in was seeing if there was anything else besides a card in the envelope?

Turtlegirl12
Learner
Learner

Post by Turtlegirl12 »

Saul_56 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:15 pm
Homesteader wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:22 am
I agree. I just wonder who she'll blame if Tommy isn't around?
Everyone on here. Even though we never touched the guy, the obese wonder will never ever blame herself.

TJP
Learner
Learner

Post by TJP »

I cant watch her videos anymore. I don't want to give her one cent in revenue, besides, I just can't bear to see her giant pig face or hear her ignorant mispronounced words or disgusting belches. I just read here for updates.

Incroyable 4w9f
Talker
Talker

Post by Incroyable 4w9f »

Cindy is acting too smug not to have a plan B.
I'm betting her mother, who retired from working in a bank, might have been savvy enough to have had life insurance to provide for her only child in early widowhood, and T agrees to cover all expenses so that poor C can keep her unheritance more or less intact ( and invested conservatively with the help of a financial planner at mom's old job) to help fill the gap until she can collect her widow's share of SS and get on Medicare (I'm Canadian so my knowledge of US social benefits is sketchy, and French speaking so apologies for my English.)
Or else she plans to flash her granny panties at Enrico.

Kkkaren
Debater
Debater

Post by Kkkaren »

Don't you all think that C convinced T, maybe shortly after she married him, to take out a private life insurance policy much larger than he could get through his employer? Why else would she hook up with a guy so much older? Maybe I'm being too cynical, but damn, that broad sure loves spending money for someone who's never earned any on her own!

Mcfeelyrainbow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mcfeelyrainbow »

Kkkaren wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:13 pm
Don't you all think that C convinced T, maybe shortly after she married him, to take out a private life insurance policy much larger than he could get through his employer? Why else would she hook up with a guy so much older? Maybe I'm being too cynical, but damn, that broad sure loves spending money for someone who's never earned any on her own!
Is she shrewd enough for that? Or would she just assume life insurance was for rich salmon-eaters?

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”