Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers Part 7

Post by Iloveoreos »

The above 2 posts definately look like fake ones..both newbie accounts raving about a masterclass 🤔🤔

Reading
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Reading »

Iloveoreos wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:49 am
The above 2 posts definately look like fake ones..both newbie accounts raving about a masterclass 🤔🤔
I agree 🧐

Who is this Aisha and why are there two accounts claiming her work is almost magical experience when it seems like their wanting people to book her classes of a person no one knows

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

They are talking about BeautyByAisha she’s been discussed in the previous threads and been criticized for wearing only designer clothes, shoes and bags and she shops new designer stuff very often. I don’t like her. She has a cake face and I don’t like the way she wears hijab you can see half her hair so must be a fashion statement. She screams new money and is very materialistic. Nothing modest or humble about her. Overall I think she’s a joke

Mocha17
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mocha17 »

Does anyone know why Salmah.az is back in the UK? I thought she would be staying indefinitely in Kuwait as I got the impression she was settled with a guy?

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Reading wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:36 am
Iloveoreos wrote:
I agree 🧐

Who is this Aisha and why are there two accounts claiming her work is almost magical experience when it seems like their wanting people to book her classes of a person no one knows
Failed attempt by "someone" to add reviews🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Next plz

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

6CE8FB87-6047-4563-9F39-EF35CFF2F9E7.jpeg
25F46F53-7FEF-4E12-A3B7-9F7919DC7C9F.jpeg
missyji wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:14 am
They are talking about BeautyByAisha she’s been discussed in the previous threads and been criticized for wearing only designer clothes, shoes and bags and she shops new designer stuff very often. I don’t like her. She has a cake face and I don’t like the way she wears hijab you can see half her hair so must be a fashion statement. She screams new money and is very materialistic. Nothing modest or humble about her. Overall I think she’s a joke

Lol lol her head is stuck way up her arse always trying to come across as “humble” she’s a chav. Does she even know the definition of materialistic? Dumb cow can never take any criticism
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cringecutie
Learner
Learner

Post by Cringecutie »

Iloveoreos wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:39 pm
Reading wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:36 am
Iloveoreos wrote:
I agree 🧐

Failed attempt by "someone" to add reviews🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Next plz
I genuinely wanted to leave my feedback on this forum about a positive experience I had. But it seems this forum prefers negativity and can’t take any positivity and labels them as false. People don’t always have only bad to say...sometimes we should share positive things too! I paid for the masterclass with my own money and didn’t come on here to leave a fake review - I can even show you evidence of having paid for it and being a genuine student in it. Besides I believe Aisha does have a successful mua business and she does not need anyone leaving fake reviews for her. I don’t know much about her as a person but I must admit she is talented and passionate about her work. My “reviewing” her will not affect her business, I just wanted to share a positive experience which I thought may be helpful. Also, my account is not a newbie account I have had it a while I just don’t post much. As for the materialistic thing, some people just prefer to spend their money in that way, it doesn’t necessarily mean she is obsessed with money or any less humble. I personally wouldn’t spend my money in that way, but I wouldn’t slander somebody else just because they have more expensive taste.
Also I believe this is her last masterclass so I’m not exactly trying to promote it and get people to book her. I just wanted to share my personal experience.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

This is a gossip site if you want to leave reviews leave them on google!!! So I came across makeup by Rukhsar, I can’t believe the drag makeup she does. She piles on loads and it looks horrid! Any tea on her?

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Can anyone explain how nidz12 and her whole family are on holiday in Egypt? I thought there was a travel ban only for absolute essential travel? Seems like a completely leisurely trip..., they were in Dubai or somwhere a few weeks ago too? Seems all really strange?! Her sister or cousin @xayz self taught mua seems to be extremely self involved, as like all her siblings do... her tiktok has weird Af videos of her gawping in the lens then hiding under a dupatta, or scantily dressed in a kameez , she was daily posting how someone is jealous of her ans she has bad nazar?! Either that or she’s constantly showing her overgrown nails?! Its weird? These days looks like shes on a weight loss program always showing fresh fruits just brought from tescos then blending it all up, woohoo yes u get that juice girl.. all the comments seem to be from sex starved freshies and shes replying thanks etc lol dafuq?!! She spoke few times on her stories just 1-2 words and her accent seems like from back home.. is she just a horny shy aunty from back home

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Does anyone know who Alyzeh Gabol got married to?

niennara
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by niennara »

Who is Rosy Pirani talking about in her stories??

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

^Seems to be a Canadian blogger, not sure who, not clued up with US/Canadian bloggers. Anyone got any ideas? Name seems to begin with 'A'

Maryhadalittlelamb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Maryhadalittlelamb »

Didn’t get a chance to watch. Can you summarize what she said.

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

General gist is that another influencer is copying Rosy's content, posts, reels etc (and also copying a few other people) then badmouthing them, making stories and videos making them look bad. They were also sending Rosy thousands of fake followers to mess with her engagement and threatening other insta influencers/followers. A few other influencers apparently know about this 'A' person but are too scared of her to speak out. No idea who this is, and there were a lot of messages from followers saying the same thing supporting Rosy

BlHc
Learner
Learner

Post by BlHc »

Am I the only one who thinks itizar Rahman is mega cringey? And her dancing I have no words for it it’s beyond me how she’s a dance teacher :/

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

Looks like saadiyah is pregnant after all. She’s finally confirmed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilly249
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lilly249 »

so i been following Allthingsanisa for a long time n recently started watching her youtube videos again n i jst find it hard to believe she is marrying this guy from back home n there is nothing wrong in it but she never met him in person? i dont even think he speaks proper english n there is no way she jst talked to him on social media for 2 months n got engaged ? Something is fishy here or she is living in a lala land n watching too many pakistan dramas have gotten to her head .. I mean which world is she living in .. he is a average looking photographer n his family is not rich .. hope he is not marrying for the sake of british passport! this girl is buying so much stuff for him i wonder if he will do the same ..She is also doing her own wedding makeup bcz muas in pk r too expensive n she doesnt like anyone? There r some great muas in his fiance city i believe wazirabad.. But she is either being cheap or probably afraid her inlaws might pick a cheap salon for her reception so she wants to do her makeup on both events probably barat for sure. i dont think she is great at doing wedding makeup

cakecake00
Learner
Learner

Post by cakecake00 »

lilly249 wrote:so i been following Allthingsanisa for a long time n recently started watching her youtube videos again n i jst find it hard to believe she is marrying this guy from back home n there is nothing wrong in it but she never met him in person? i dont even think he speaks proper english n there is no way she jst talked to him on social media for 2 months n got engaged ? Something is fishy here or she is living in a lala land n watching too many pakistan dramas have gotten to her head .. I mean which world is she living in .. he is a average looking photographer n his family is not rich .. hope he is not marrying for the sake of british passport! this girl is buying so much stuff for him i wonder if he will do the same ..She is also doing her own wedding makeup bcz muas in pk r too expensive n she doesnt like anyone? There r some great muas in his fiance city i believe wazirabad.. But she is either being cheap or probably afraid her inlaws might pick a cheap salon for her reception so she wants to do her makeup on both events probably barat for sure. i dont think she is great at doing wedding makeup
I completely agree & I’ve mentioned her before in the previous thread because I just can’t get my head around her situation, it’s such a peculiar one. Her situation is definitely unique to say the least because even though girls do get married back home they definitely go to Pakistan to meet him and get to know him first and on the rare occasion they don’t it’s usually because they’re marrying a family member, so the family already know and can account for him and his family.
Also speaking to someone online is completely different to meeting and knowing them in real life? What if there’s no chemistry or it just doesn’t feel the same face to face? I think she’s a foolish girl and he always acts like he’s hit the bloody jackpot which he kind of has tbh. Hate his fake humble act as well, he actually makes my skin crawl whenever she puts him on her vlogs through facetime.
Also does anyone know the deal with Anisa and Laiba Zaids brother? They both follow each other and find it weird that Uzair follows her because he only follows a select amount of people. Wonder if they had something going on behind the scenes before mr fiance came along.

Pingu09
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingu09 »

Teaqueen2020 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:15 pm

The only way the “naked scandal” would have eased off tbh. People will probably go easy on her now since becoming pregnant. I sincerely hope that this has taught her a lesson and to step back from all this vanity obsession and craze. At the same time she probably wants to be a “mom” in this new era like all other social influencers 🤦🏻‍♀️

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Pingu09 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:36 pm
Teaqueen2020 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:15 pm

The only way the “naked scandal” would have eased off tbh. People will probably go easy on her now since becoming pregnant. I sincerely hope that this has taught her a lesson and to step back from all this vanity obsession and craze. At the same time she probably wants to be a “mom” in this new era like all other social influencers 🤦🏻‍♀️
I saw it as another pathetic attempt to copy her sis in law because she has literally tried to one up her throughout her wedding etc. And also it is a huge excuse to cover up all the negative backlash. It’s so unproffesional that she has ignored so many women, hasn’t paid their deposits back and just tried to cover her tracks like this.

Being pregnant doesn’t mean you are ill. She had time and energy to make videos of her pregnancy. She could have easily refunded people, it takes one click. This is supposed to be her business; a service. I really hope people do not fall for her bs and do not book her. She is absolutely heartless.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”