Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 3

Post by Israa »

Zoeva wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:32 pm
fahmed wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:04 am
Is there one day where Aaliyah.JM does NOT post about pregnancy or iron levels.. she acts like she's the first person to give birth !!!! don't get me started on her starting to slowly show off her hair again aswell!!!
Exactly!!!!! Also add never ending advertising of useless outfits and freebies 🙄🙄🙄
Saw this picture of her how messed up her nose and lips look. It’s all about angles and photoshop with these insta ladies No wonder they look different in every bloody picture they post
Yeah they are such huge cat fishes, they look nothing like they do online. I mean they know there angles for sure, mimi afgun is another one. Look at her here:
Screenshot_20191223-010034_Snapchat.jpg
Also Aliyahs nose looks horrible, I'd get a refund if I was her. They messed up her nose to be honest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hellothere32
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hellothere32 »

So mimi afgun saw her daughter yesterday, I wonder if she sees her regularly or just for occasions? Now we know why she hides her face.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Hellothere32 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:11 am
So mimi afgun saw her daughter yesterday, I wonder if she sees her regularly or just for occasions? Now we know why she hides her face.
I personally think its because her daughter doesn't fit with her insta image, she wants to fool people into thinking it's her first marriage and first child but I mean what a saddo. If she has her life out here she might as well admit being married before as we've all seen the tattoo on her wrist with her exes name and say I've got a child before and didn't work out and I've gotten remarried. It's not a crime what shes done, shes allowed to be remarried but it's the fact that she hides it and tries and fools people that make her seem so unlikable and immature. Own your life instead of pretending to be something your not!!! These girls take it too far, I get insta is fake but they are super fake.

slyfantasmic
Learner
Learner

Post by slyfantasmic »

I’ve never heard Mimi Afgun speak in any of her videos...has anyone even heard her talk?? I know it’s minor but it’s a bit weird that as a blogger with a huge amount of following, she hasn’t once opened her mouth..

shade110
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by shade110 »

slyfantasmic wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:41 am
I’ve never heard Mimi Afgun speak in any of her videos...has anyone even heard her talk?? I know it’s minor but it’s a bit weird that as a blogger with a huge amount of following, she hasn’t once opened her mouth..
a year or 2 ago i remember clicking on her live and she did speak here and there, but she was very quiet majority of the time

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Strawberry_bonbons wrote:
Gatheraround wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:27 pm
Strawberry_bonbons wrote:
Bonbonsdelete2312 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:32 am
Sophina khan Artistry looks really pretty and much younger.

What has she done ?

Her face looks thin and her face looks like a little girls face. I can't believe she has 5 kids and looks so good. Achieved so much in life. She's only 33
She is literally the biggest beg of a woman in birmingham! Shes had her lips done and not sure what else, she lives in a shitty part of brum having 5 kids and living with ur in laws for most of ur married life is hardly an achievement. I couldn't help but lol at the troll who put her in her place over some biryani, she needed to be told!
Lmaoo spot on! She’s known as a huge JOKE in Brum. Anyone with class wouldn’t even sit in the same room as her. You know those gang of teen girls who screech and act up in public places? She’s the adult female version of that.

She has had a shit load of work done. Fillers galore and it makes her look ogre like in person. You can SEE the fillers/plastic in her face. Also she uses a shit load of filters and won’t let anyone video her without a ring light present etc.

5 kids but I’m not sure what part of Brum she’s from?? Anyone know? She lived with her In laws for I’m sure 8 years? Pretty sure she only had the youngest two in her own house. Makes sense as she only started going out for these “promo” dinners every night the last 2 years. Can’t do that if loving with the in laws lol

There were rumours she’s a big flirt with all the men she works with and a lot of the owners of these free food places. The type to touch their chests and laugh🥴 while the hubby is sat at home watching the 5 kids 🙈
I'm pretty sure she lives in rundown ladywood or Winston green cant remember but don't quote me on it, yh she has her husband under the thumb and he looks like the quite submissive type doing the school runs etc whilst she swans off to some ladies night or meal every other day. She has had a tonne of filler work in her face and seeing her from a distance in person it's quite obvious. As someone said before shes always rocking that 1 Gucci scarf she has with Valentino's and cheap boohoo bodycon dresses I cant stand her hair colour and the way she wears hijab with those over lined joker lips. Someone I know literally bumped in to her on holiday in Dubai then at selfridges bham then again at roqitos all within the space of 2 weeks shes never with her kids and I feel she low key boasts with the snaps she puts up of them praying like the biryani troll said sort ur house out and be a mother to those children sophina!

I know where she lives and yeah it’s one of the cheaper areas in Birmingham and so is her new house. Again, that’s totally fine if that’s all you can afford and having five children can’t be cheap but what annoys most people about her is how she makes out she’s very wealthy when she clearly isn’t. That said, she must get a good deal in child benefits alone lol.
And yes she is a huge flirt with men, I know someone with a business locally whom she approached when working for HRF trying to get them to donate something and was acting so embarrassing. Even her oldest children seem embarrassed by her on the occasions that they do feature in her social media.

Post by Guest »

slyfantasmic wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:41 am
She has a freshie accent

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

blinkerroor wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:30 am
slyfantasmic wrote: I’ve never heard Mimi Afgun speak in any of her videos...has anyone even heard her talk?? I know it’s minor but it’s a bit weird that as a blogger with a huge amount of following, she hasn’t once opened her mouth..
She has a freshie accent
:rofl:

And I heard Zain picked her up from a bus stop, lmao! He literally chatted her up from a bus stop.

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else thinks its tacky how sebinaah always talks about the most outrageous things. Like you’re not the first woman to have a baby love. Talking openly about breastfeeding and her cow udders at every given opportunity. They’re soo saggy and its bloody annoying
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Her face looks saggy and bloody annoying too. Damn she’s ugly. How does she change her baby’s diapers and pray with those long fake nails

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Sebinah has a ten head, that forehead a fucking huuge. I wish she would hem or take up her trousers, it’s clear she isn’t very tall, her dress sense is atrocious. Her husband is fugly too. I swear these hijaabi ho’s trying to pass off the most basic of men as some kinda catch.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Israa wrote:
blinkerroor wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:30 am
slyfantasmic wrote: I’ve never heard Mimi Afgun speak in any of her videos...has anyone even heard her talk?? I know it’s minor but it’s a bit weird that as a blogger with a huge amount of following, she hasn’t once opened her mouth..
She has a freshie accent
:rofl:

And I heard Zain picked her up from a bus stop, lmao! He literally chatted her up from a bus stop.
I heard he was her personal trainer lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Mimi Afghun is another one with a fugly husband trying to pass as couple goals. This is without addressing the fact he looks about 15 and she looks so much older than him in all their pics,
I have no idea of her /his actual age.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Teaspillers wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:53 am
Sebinah has a ten head, that forehead a fucking huuge. I wish she would hem or take up her trousers, it’s clear she isn’t very tall, her dress sense is atrocious. Her husband is fugly too. I swear these hijaabi ho’s trying to pass off the most basic of men as some kinda catch.
yess. everyt ime i see her i think poor her ,she is is so unfortunate looking and are people really taking clothing advice or any kind of advice from her??

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

lavieenrose wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:25 am
Teaspillers wrote:
yess. everyt ime i see her i think poor her ,she is is so unfortunate looking and are people really taking clothing advice or any kind of advice from her??

I 100% agree! She has No sense of dress style, non what’s so ever! Can’t she just buy petite trousers??? And I have no idea why modonisa have her as an ambassador!? And the thing she does with her tongue, pretending to have a lisp is so annoying!

Also ezzakins again with those dogy pictures! What is with her eyes or contacts shall I say?

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Gosh Annam Ahmed insta seems to have died down what with no more sales links and goofy aleena in the back

Post by Guest »

suziwuzi wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:30 pm
lavieenrose wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:25 am
Teaspillers wrote:

I 100% agree! She has No sense of dress style, non what’s so ever! Can’t she just buy petite trousers??? And I have no idea why modonisa have her as an ambassador!? And the thing she does with her tongue, pretending to have a lisp is so annoying!

Also ezzakins again with those dogy pictures! What is with her eyes or contacts shall I say?
had to unfollow sebinaah because the trousers and fashion sense made me cringe. the trouser bottoms crinkled hp especialy erghhh. i do like s.ehri, akhxoox, zahraaa1’s style.

Lollipops
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lollipops »

Has anyone seen Mahvish Ahmad on Instagram? She moved out of Pak three or so years ago. She now acts like she’s white. She moved to Switzerland and now she’s in Holland. She claims Swiss mountains are where her heart belongs. She does the most ridiculous looking makeup tutorials with the most cringe dance moves in the end. She loved acting like she’s socially aware and advertises herself as a mental health awareness person, yet she calls trying to find a birthday present anxiety. So annoying.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

So it looks like mimi Afghuns daughter does actually live with her, she posted confirming her existence on her grid but doesn’t mention why she tried to hide her (I mean, it’s obviously why but still)

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Ezza just looks strange, the overly white wash makeup, the awful dress sense. Is she still claiming to be best friends with shamzyM? ShamzyM was front and centre at her wedding but now you never see any interaction.

I will never get over how Ezza made such a big deal about her “mixed” marriage - her husband is an Indian Muslim and she is a Pakistani Muslim and she styled it out like she was marrying someone of a completely different religion and ethnicity. There was a video and everything. Sad cow.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”