imsorrydarling
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Post by imsorrydarling »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:10 pm
Here’s a pic of Rakeb and his wife. Defo better than Rumena!!! She looks a bit like his mum though so defo seems like a cousin :rofl: Mariyah’s got snaps up of the anniversary if anyone got her
I was watching the anniversary snaps and in the videos it’s obvious Rakebs wife is pregnant. The side views show a bump! Mashallah.
These users thanked the author imsorrydarling for the post:
OMGAlert (Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:43 am)
Rating: 6.67%

imsorrydarling
Learner
Learner

Post by imsorrydarling »

Anniepe wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:23 pm
This alyzeh gabol story is everywhere! So alyzeh gabol pakistani model secretly married zoraiz Malik in Dubai he's the grandson of Malik riaz. She kept his identity hidden for as long as she could because guys side does not like her and thinks she's a gold digger. Alyzeh has a daughter from her previous marriage, she's the same model who was going after Amir khan boxer and faryal didn't allow it. He's 21-22 years old already married to his cousin and has a son. So the guys side of the family is filthy rich and was very pissed about him marrying alyzeh who is 10 years older than him. mubashra Ali from guys side even called out alyzeh on shahnazay shekihs Instagram live and telling her to stop going after others husbands and going after zoraiz. So aasia Amer the mother of the guys recently posted a video of him signing the divorce papers and it went viral.

MakeupXface wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:31 pm
GUYS WHO is ANAM FALAK TALKING ABOUT SINCE YESTERDAY WHO IS ASIA WHO IS ZORAIZ WHY IS SHE SUPPORTING ASIA????
I NEED TO KNOW THIS STORY!!!!

Malik Riaz is very wealthy. He’s definitely a billionaire! One of the richest Pakistanis.

mrss1nosey
Talker
Talker

Post by mrss1nosey »

Anniepe wrote:
This alyzeh gabol story is everywhere! So alyzeh gabol pakistani model secretly married zoraiz Malik in Dubai he's the grandson of Malik riaz. She kept his identity hidden for as long as she could because guys side does not like her and thinks she's a gold digger. Alyzeh has a daughter from her previous marriage, she's the same model who was going after Amir khan boxer and faryal didn't allow it. He's 21-22 years old already married to his cousin and has a son. So the guys side of the family is filthy rich and was very pissed about him marrying alyzeh who is 10 years older than him. mubashra Ali from guys side even called out alyzeh on shahnazay shekihs Instagram live and telling her to stop going after others husbands and going after zoraiz. So aasia Amer the mother of the guys recently posted a video of him signing the divorce papers and it went viral.

MakeupXface wrote:
GUYS WHO is ANAM FALAK TALKING ABOUT SINCE YESTERDAY WHO IS ASIA WHO IS ZORAIZ WHY IS SHE SUPPORTING ASIA????

Just to clarify amir had a fling with her when he announced he was divorcing faryal. Amir was actually head over heels for her but obviously faryal used the pregnancy card to get him back

MakeupXface
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MakeupXface »

Anniepe wrote:

MakeupXface wrote:

Thank you got it!!! But why is Anam supporting Aasia the mother

Ashaacool
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashaacool »

I have 0 sympathy for gold diggers and home wreckers. Alyzeh is denying she was ever married but the boys mum posted divorce papers and son signing the divorce they prob said to him choose her or they going boycott him from the family wealth etc these gold diggers think they can worm their way into families & chill on others peoples wealth

Anniepe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anniepe »

MakeupXface wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:02 am
Anniepe wrote:

Basically some people on Instagram said aasia Amer did the right thing by standing up for her daughter in law and some are saying it's not fair with alyzeh. So Anam is saying aasia did the right thing.

Anniepe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anniepe »

Ashaacool wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:17 am
I have 0 sympathy for gold diggers and home wreckers. Alyzeh is denying she was ever married but the boys mum posted divorce papers and son signing the divorce they prob said to him choose her or they going boycott him from the family wealth etc these gold diggers think they can worm their way into families & chill on others peoples wealth
Seems that way the guy had to pick between second wife or money. What was alyzeh thinking marrying a rich boy he's 21-22? Like he will stand up for her. The Malik riaz family is one of the richest in Pakistan and all these models keep going after them and those guys are married, rich and corrupt. Do you remember the Huma and Uzma khan situation? He was from Malik family too, married had a kid and he kept those girls in one of his houses, supporting them financially. The wife came with her guards and broke hell.

MakeupXface
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MakeupXface »

Anniepe wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:33 pm
MakeupXface wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:02 am

Thanks for clearing that I think she did the right thing by supporting aasia amer I thought Anam was friends with Alyzeh Gabol Shanzeh Shaikh etc but after they were exposed I have realised she never hung with these people in first place maybe for this reason!
The update regarding Usman story is that Uzma Khan has married him has a son with him and lives in dubai now and his first wife has divorced him
Really this all is so strange!!!!!!!!

Basically some people on Instagram said aasia Amer did the right thing by standing up for her daughter in law and some are saying it's not fair with alyzeh. So Anam is saying aasia did the right thing.

Anniepe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anniepe »

MakeupXface wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:30 am
Anniepe wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Exactly! I don't know who would actually support alyzeh, she's a well known gold digger in Lahore. I'm surprised people like shahanzay shekih and Neha maneka are besties with girls like alyzeh, they're married and it could happen to them too 😑 look at maheen ghani, all this time she waited for shahbaz taseer to come back and he cheated on her with Neha rajpoot I think they're engaged now too.

Omgggg so shocked to hear about uzma khan! She destroyed someone's marriage and now she's settled in Dubai has a son too with same guy 😧hope karma gets her and she feels whats it like to have another woman in your husbands life. How can girls like this live with themselves knowing what they've done. God knows how many guys she was with before she landed on Usman, she was a party dancer that's how they met.

giffgaff
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by giffgaff »

Duckduckgoss wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:23 pm
So someone asked on shanis world Instagram post what he does for a living. I pointed out what he does not in extreme detail, I said a receptionist for a energy company. I was subsequently blocked. Wants people to think he's got some big shot job? I Don't understand. A Job is a job even if you're taking deliveries from dpd and answering the phone all day at the front desk. Bunch of muppets
Wonder why he blocked you because he himself in 2019 he was happily posting from his work place even filming his work colleagues. maybe he doesnt work there anymore or was concerned you might post his work address.

sham33
Informer
Informer

Post by sham33 »

Swoopisiamah who is this? Why does she like to rant with them bj lips? I find her so jarring I can’t deal!

Cometothedarkside83
Debater
Debater

Post by Cometothedarkside83 »

sham33 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:00 am
Swoopisiamah who is this? Why does she like to rant with them bj lips? I find her so jarring I can’t deal!
Looooool :rofl: she's so full of crap, she's always ranting about something, before she wanted to sell her insta and come off insta because of nazar, now she's going on about spending daddy's money. She's given herself self importance or she loves sound of her own voice, either way she's annoying :roll:

Cometothedarkside83
Debater
Debater

Post by Cometothedarkside83 »

Can't deal with Irsa anymore, she's just posted another AD on her stories, all she bloody does is post ADs!! She's going on and on about a razor, like it's the best thing since sliced bread. It's a razor!!! It does the same as every other razor. The extent of her life is she's out shopping or eating, her fashion pics all look the same, it really looks like she quit her job to do SM full time and now she's become the queen of ADs, anyone actually find her interesting???
These users thanked the author Cometothedarkside83 for the post (total 2):
OMGAlert (Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:08 pm) • APa (Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:24 pm)
Rating: 13.33%

Spicegal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Spicegal »

Anyone follow or seen amberxmakeup stories today?

She exposes her ex and good on her. Really rate she did that, cannot believe she kept quiet for so long.

GossipGoals
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGoals »

Spicegal wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:33 pm

She exposes her ex and good on her. Really rate she did that, cannot believe she kept quiet for so long.
RE: amberxmakeup
What’s the full story on amberxmakeup and her ex-husband, what happen, are they divorced now? 🤔

Is there a separate thread for amberxmakeup with all the latest gossip? Lol 😜

See screenshots from her story below. I guess this on her story is about the ex-husband, he sound like a proper weirdo stalker nut job using fake accounts 🙈🙄
AC45D2A6-721F-4FB9-9BBA-2D9858A0AFE3.png
CE4C9D35-DA60-4AD8-8FCE-F6166CE97D2A.png
C5379C32-9416-496E-B1F8-9504C65597E9.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author GossipGoals for the post:
missvickies (Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:26 am)
Rating: 6.67%

GossipGoals
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGoals »

Cometothedarkside83 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:02 am
Can't deal with Irsa anymore, she's just posted another AD on her stories, all she bloody does is post ADs!! She's going on and on about a razor, like it's the best thing since sliced bread. It's a razor!!! It does the same as every other razor. The extent of her life is she's out shopping or eating, her fashion pics all look the same, it really looks like she quit her job to do SM full time and now she's become the queen of ADs, anyone actually find her interesting???
RE: Irsa
Agree she is constantly just selling and promoting things through ADs and she talks 🗣 way too much on her story all day long lol Her voice/accent is annoying and she is always using filters, she hardly ever shows herself on her story without filters.

This recent story made me laugh she dresses her kid 👧🏻 up like a boy 👦🏻 then moans people keep saying her little girl 👧🏻 is a boy looool 😂 Her little girl 👧🏻 is going to grow up behaving like a tomboy if Irsa doesn’t start treating her more like a little girl 👧🏻
F5AD95B1-87F1-47C3-9BE7-8AF7BBECCA93.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author GossipGoals for the post (total 2):
Cometothedarkside83 (Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:10 am) • OMGAlert (Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:25 am)

Spicegal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Spicegal »

GossipGoals wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:28 am
Spicegal wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:33 pm

RE: amberxmakeup
What’s the full story on amberxmakeup and her ex-husband, what happen, are they divorced now? 🤔

Is there a separate thread for amberxmakeup with all the latest gossip? Lol 😜

See screenshots from her story below. I guess this on her story is about the ex-husband, he sound like a proper weirdo stalker nut job using fake accounts 🙈🙄

AC45D2A6-721F-4FB9-9BBA-2D9858A0AFE3.png

CE4C9D35-DA60-4AD8-8FCE-F6166CE97D2A.png

C5379C32-9416-496E-B1F8-9504C65597E9.png
No they weren't married (shes never been married before) it was an ex bf she got pregnant with. She says he is an arab called Nawaf Alshkiri and kept his relationship a secret from his family as they didnt like the fact she was pakistani? When he found out she was preg at 4 weeks he dumped her and got a new gf yet still stalks her with fake accounts. Looks like his family still dont know about her or the baby as she keeps saying.

Not sure if there is a thread on her
These users thanked the author Spicegal for the post (total 2):
OMGAlert (Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:24 am) • missvickies (Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:27 am)

Bomchicky1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bomchicky1 »

^was about to say the same thing, she is very young and I remember her saying she was never married, it was a short time thing. The guy basically duped her for sex and dumped her

I actually rate her for bringing up her child so well and managing her business
These users thanked the author Bomchicky1 for the post (total 2):
OMGAlert (Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:28 am) • APa (Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:15 pm)

sham33
Informer
Informer

Post by sham33 »

GossipGoals wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:52 am
Cometothedarkside83 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:02 am
Agree she is constantly just selling and promoting things through ADs and she talks 🗣 way too much on her story all day long lol Her voice/accent is annoying and she is always using filters, she hardly ever shows herself on her story without filters.

This recent story made me laugh she dresses her kid 👧🏻 up like a boy 👦🏻 then moans people keep saying her little girl 👧🏻 is a boy looool 😂 Her little girl 👧🏻 is going to grow up behaving like a tomboy if Irsa doesn’t start treating her more like a little girl 👧🏻

I swear she’s another influencer that’s trying waaaaay too hard lmao it’s like she’s forgotten her roots she needs to come back to earth not sure who’s the revert her or Marcus 😂
These users thanked the author sham33 for the post (total 3):
OMGAlert (Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:24 am) • Cometothedarkside83 (Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:18 am) • APa (Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:15 pm)
Rating: 20%

Missk91
Learner
Learner

Post by Missk91 »

sham33 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:06 am
GossipGoals wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:52 am

I swear she’s another influencer that’s trying waaaaay too hard lmao it’s like she’s forgotten her roots she needs to come back to earth not sure who’s the revert her or Marcus 😂
Some people from Sheffield previously said her and her sister have a well known bad rep.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”