Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Post by xflowerpowerx10 »

Cometothedarkside83 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:15 am
xflowerpowerx10 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:03 am

Looks like her sister and Maria actually planned it and he just turned up and ordered the food LOL
:rofl: Now this is more believable! He could have done this privately but no, it probably wasn't even his idea, Asma and Maria look like the masterminds behind this.
Anything for views ey! We’ve already had two nikkah videos and a proposal video along with many many reels and it’s only been a few weeks since they had their nikkah lol. Waiting on the Pakistan vlogs and their wedding shopping vlogs 🙄 she will be milking this as it’s the most interesting thing that’s ever happened to her. Does nobody fear nazor these days? Is marriage not sacred anymore? Do we really need the whole world to know our business?
These users thanked the author xflowerpowerx10 for the post:
Cometothedarkside83 (Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:33 am)
Rating: 9.09%

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeldafromda9
Informer
Informer

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:Image

Okay Hajra defo edits her pics so much!!!! Damn girl!! I love how authentic naima is now, she seems okay with not brightening her pics too much which is fab we should embrace our true selves!

Lk990101
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lk990101 »

Ff4232 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:28 am
Her boyfriend Haaris the one who funds her chav lifestyle is a well known drug dealer who lives off daddy’s money. She thinks she’s something amazing now because she’s filled her lips and in person she’s a skinny little rat, she has no figure. She actually looks very manly.
I seen her insta live for the first time In my life the other day and I was actually ashamed for her. No self respect her and her little hoe friends were swearing up and just being really strange lmfao
Ahaha I thought so, I don’t know I feel like you can tell, apparently she was pregnant at one point? And is that her boyfriend I thought they were married?

Zak22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zak22 »

Does anyone know what happened between laiba (bodmon Zaid )and manal. They unfollowed each other and laiba isn’t even in Her bridal party. Weren’t they bffs

Ff4232
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ff4232 »

Lk990101 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:03 am
Ff4232 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:28 am
Her boyfriend Haaris the one who funds her chav lifestyle is a well known drug dealer who lives off daddy’s money. She thinks she’s something amazing now because she’s filled her lips and in person she’s a skinny little rat, she has no figure. She actually looks very manly.
I seen her insta live for the first time In my life the other day and I was actually ashamed for her. No self respect her and her little hoe friends were swearing up and just being really strange lmfao
Ahaha I thought so, I don’t know I feel like you can tell, apparently she was pregnant at one point? And is that her boyfriend I thought they were married?
That’s what her mums telling people. My sister gets her eyebrows done from her and apparently she’s making out that they’re married and then she got disowned. I don’t know how her ‘husband’ would allow her to dress like that if they are married.

Lk990101
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lk990101 »

I just noticed she has a YouTube channel with one video where she’s putting on makeup and her foundation is waaaaay too light for her skin and the whole video is a mess. Her fillers are reallyyyy botched she must be in her early twenties right? Why would she do that so early on in her life.

ZaraZara99
Informer
Informer

Post by ZaraZara99 »

xflowerpowerx10 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:34 am
So annam ahmed put her proposal video up lol. Why do a proposal after you’re married??? I’m so confiused because that reel on Instagram was clearly faked judging by the YouTube video - the feigning surprise and hugging with a different dress on that what she has on in the YouTube vid LOL. Social media is so embarrassing sometimes. Is it that deep to fake everything for the sake of the internet. Her poor husband just kneeling down without saying a word because he’s already married to her so couldn’t ask her that question lol. Poor guy.

I actually had a change of heart about annam i wish her all the best she genuinely actually seems happy let her be!

xflowerpowerx10
Learner
Learner

Post by xflowerpowerx10 »

ZaraZara99 wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:34 pm
xflowerpowerx10 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:34 am
So annam ahmed put her proposal video up lol. Why do a proposal after you’re married??? I’m so confiused because that reel on Instagram was clearly faked judging by the YouTube video - the feigning surprise and hugging with a different dress on that what she has on in the YouTube vid LOL. Social media is so embarrassing sometimes. Is it that deep to fake everything for the sake of the internet. Her poor husband just kneeling down without saying a word because he’s already married to her so couldn’t ask her that question lol. Poor guy.

I actually had a change of heart about annam i wish her all the best she genuinely actually seems happy let her be!
This is a trash thread go and make a rave thread if you don’t agree.
These users thanked the author xflowerpowerx10 for the post (total 2):
Cometothedarkside83 (Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:19 am) • OMGAlert (Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:10 am)
Rating: 18.18%

Cometothedarkside83
Learner
Learner

Post by Cometothedarkside83 »

God, just seen forever fleek saying she's launching a 'brand', cheap Chinese fake eyelashes that no one asked for, that took two years apparently, very original. I'm hoping I'm proven wrong and she actually designed these if it's taken two years.

zee_119
Learner
Learner

Post by zee_119 »

I don’t know about forever fleeks eyelashes most likely they are from the vendors that you can find online it’s not a exciting thing anymore good for those who have made money but it would of been more creative if she tried a different business idea
Last edited by zee_119 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

zee_119
Learner
Learner

Post by zee_119 »

Has anyone booked her or know her prices

Missk91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missk91 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:04 am
FlipFlapFlop wrote:Anyone guess who Sehr Khosa is talking about in her stories? She's calling out a 'Digital Creator' who parading as an influencer but is actually a call girl. Couldn't tell who because Sehr covered the name of the person
[URL][/ URL] this is Mariam Malik zartasha Malik and mahnoor Maliks sister family parking on disabled spot… looks very different

What a gobby chav. Don't park in disabled places.

Kaykay91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kaykay91 »

Anyone follow self proclaimed cake queen Hina rasool?
The woman does my head in. Heard she scammed a lot of people back in the days and charges extortionate prices to teach cupcake classes- her designs all look exactly the same.
She aired her husband out nearly a year ago saying she should’ve left him when he hit her mum but the dumb woman took him back and popped another child out with him.
She’s literally pathetic. I my
Man even shouted at my mother let alone hit her I would leave his ass and here this woman is popping more kids out showing off her amazing her husband is.
No self respect at all.
All she does is sit in her room talk about her shit cakes and her kids and her loser husband.
She’s moaning about people giving their kids fizzy drinks- yet stuffs her own with cakes. Double standards hina?

zee_119
Learner
Learner

Post by zee_119 »

The lashes that forever fleek has started selling are literally lashes you can buy anywhere for under £20 looking at the prices I don’t think many will buy them

Cometothedarkside83
Learner
Learner

zee_119 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:59 am
The lashes that forever fleek has started selling are literally lashes you can buy anywhere for under £20 looking at the prices I don’t think many will buy them
I know!! I just saw the prices, 20.99, has she lost her mind, for generic lashes, seriously over priced, she's not even trying to be competitive, which idiot is going to pay that?

Cometothedarkside83
Learner
Learner

I know this is off topic a bit but I just watched this YouTube video released a week ago from a doctor who does cosmetic procedures, he's stopping doing tear troughs and has other medical experts in his video explaining why, there's even a medical study on why tear trough aren't a viable solution. It's so dangerous the fact that idiot influencers get these procedures done for free without doing any actual research and then promote them, i.e. vanityfemme, irsa. Fillers will stay in your face they just move around, its actually scary what this doctor is showing. Please do research before ever doing any cosmetic procedure.

Missk91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missk91 »

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:57 am
zee_119 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:59 am
I know!! I just saw the prices, 20.99, has she lost her mind, for generic lashes, seriously over priced, she's not even trying to be competitive, which idiot is going to pay that?
Wtf most of these can be bought off AliExpress for like a dollar or 2. Isn't she also selling her dirty used clothes the lil chui.

Cometothedarkside83
Learner
Learner

Missk91 wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:11 pm
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:57 am

Wtf most of these can be bought off AliExpress for like a dollar or 2. Isn't she also selling her dirty used clothes the lil chui.
Loooool, the price is now mysteriously £19.99 for the lashes, girl you're not a major brand, the actual nerve to charge so much when they probably are from AliExpress, either way it's a rip off and the PR packaging she's using looks cheap too and yes she does sell her used clothing.
These users thanked the author Cometothedarkside83 for the post:
Missk91 (Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:06 pm)
Rating: 9.09%

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Annam Ahmed has to be the most basic looking influencer second only to Saraah Zahid (formerly Devils_advocate), also her husband looks like he is 12. She looks so much older than him. I can only guess that he either has money or status seeing as she is such a social climber.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”