Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 4

Post by HelloStarShine »

Compey wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:36 pm
I saw Michael at a World of Disney yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Figment magic bands in his hands without paying.
The cast member at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bands and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each band and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly
Wow really?! Thats crazy! Why does he need so many of those bands? Lol

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

:pfff:
Compey wrote:
I saw Michael at a World of Disney yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Figment magic bands in his hands without paying.
The cast member at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bands and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each band and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly
:pfff:

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Michael and David were wearing matching T-shirts today. Very couple like.
Bit of trivia about Florida law: In Florida it's not illegal to have same sex sibling incest.
https://www.upressonline.com/2015/03/ho ... efinition/

NewUserL
Learner
Learner

Post by NewUserL »

HelloStarShine wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:43 pm
Compey wrote:
Wow really?! Thats crazy! Why does he need so many of those bands? Lol
I think it's safe to assume no, not really.

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

The diet is going great I see. Big breakfast at a chain restaurant, secret pumpkin pie Starbucks with 7(!) pumps of syrup, then Dole Whip with pop rocks and a soggy Bison burger after sitting in a bag for at least 2 hours.

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

PS I am sure David was thrilled with his dinner being soggy and cold after Michael decided to get a Dole Whip instead of just going straight home. No wonder he bought a car, at least now he can go and do what he wants and not be tethered to Mike

TikiMeerkat
Informer
Informer

Post by TikiMeerkat »

Canuck72 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:48 pm
The diet is going great I see. Big breakfast at a chain restaurant, secret pumpkin pie Starbucks with 7(!) pumps of syrup, then Dole Whip with pop rocks and a soggy Bison burger after sitting in a bag for at least 2 hours.
The eating in this vlog was OUT OF CONTROL. First he insists that he’s “being good” (wtf does that even mean) by foregoing the waffles and pancakes in favor of... a massive omelet full of cheese and a bunch of toast and potatoes, all covered in butter and oil. It obviously pains him to have to make that Sophie’s choice but he gets through it — only to spend the rest of his day guzzling the following: a Starbucks drink so sugary it makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it; a giant sauce-covered burger with fries; and a Dole Whip that’s supposedly special but is actually nothing more than a regular Dole Whip with blue food coloring and candy on top (which he hyped up before he tried it as though it was something revolutionary instead of exactly the same Dole Whip that’s always available, plus dye and more sugar).

He is depressingly ignorant about nutrition and embarrassingly incapable of any shred of self control. Like... we know he has zero self awareness, but this is some next level shit. He goes ON CAMERA saying that he’s being careful about what he eats, and then spends the rest of the video eating burgers and desserts.

Someone please tell Michael that just because something is high protein, doesn’t mean it’s good for you. A giant, buttery, cheesy omelette is not objectively a healthier choice than a stack of pancakes just because “it’s protein.” He could have had the pancakes and eaten reasonably for the rest of the day and that would have been a better choice than having the omelette because “iT’s PrOtEiN” and then using that one “good” choice to justify an entire day’s worth of bad ones.

Also that Starbucks drink sounds fucking gross. I don’t know how it was even liquid anymore after all that gooey pumpkin syrup was added. (Side note, pro tip: if you want a pumpkin-y Starbucks drink without the sugar bomb, try a pumpkin cream cold brew but ask them to leave out the vanilla syrup which normally goes in the coffee part. The cold foam is just the right sweetness and flavor and it sort of melts into the iced coffee and it’s way better than that abomination Michael slurped down.)

EllieD
Learner
Learner

Post by EllieD »

I too was appalled by the amount of fat and sugar he sucked down in today's vlog. Wtf is wrong with a 30-year-old man that makes him want more sugar than a five-year-old or think pop rocks on a blue Dole Whip is a great choice. And he thinks he's a foodie?! Dear lord!

It irritates me no end that he will insist on trying something new that the server recommends and then not particularly like it, like with today's fajita omlet. Just get what you want! (That would probably be Froot Loop stuffed waffles covered in vanilla syrup and pop rocks, you know a real gourmand's choice.)

Also did anyone else notice Dopey Dave rating the toast at breakfast? As buttered toast goes it's pretty good. It's fucking toast, get a grip!

moodyandmean
Talker
Talker

Post by moodyandmean »

Compey wrote:
nice copypasta
hurr dur le reddit xDDDD
shit talk on strangers-- it's rude to shit talk the ppl you know :love2:

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Michael was really excited about the pop rocks. He sounded like a five-year old the way he described their awesomeness. Great programming. :roll:

MichaelPee
Learner
Learner

Post by MichaelPee »

I was hoping the Sunday vlog would be totally in Winter Garden and away from Disney. But alas. Here we are talking about pop rocks covered dole whips. Yikes.

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

moodyandmean wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:38 pm
Compey wrote:
nice copypasta
hurr dur le reddit xDDDD
For those that are wonder what Moody is talking about....

NewUserL
Learner
Learner

Post by NewUserL »

Another day, another burger. He is so one dimensional it boggles the mind. It's too bad Michael has no life and no interests outside of Disney and eating. I wonder if it ever occurs to him as he's making these boring, repetitive videos how much of an actual life he's traded in for the daily video schedule.

cjh
Learner
Learner

Post by cjh »

InsanityIsMe wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:29 am
moodyandmean wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:38 pm
Compey wrote:
nice copypasta
hurr dur le reddit xDDDD
For those that are wonder what Moody is talking about....

I suspected that wasn't true. As odd as Ol Mike is, that didn't read true.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

NewUserL wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:11 am
Another day, another burger. He is so one dimensional it boggles the mind. It's too bad Michael has no life and no interests outside of Disney and eating hamburgers and sugary drinks. I wonder if it ever occurs to him as he's making these boring, repetitive videos how much of an actual life he's traded in for the daily video schedule.
*corrected ;)

cjh
Learner
Learner

Post by cjh »

So, just catching up on some episodes of "The Weight-loss Show, Starring Michael Kay" I have to say that this guy is out to lunch. (pun intended). I know this has been addressed already but I have to jump in on this as well.

- Breakfast was 1000+ calories just for that plate, yes it has protein as well as fat, oils, lots of carbs etc. I looked at the menu and there are many other things one could have had to be "good". Just being slightly better than a disaster does not mean "good". Spending 1000 calories on breakfast better be your "all time favorite"

- Did anyone think it would be his all time favorite? It has less than 100 grams of sugar so probably not going to be high on his list. Note he did like the sweeter omelet better. (with pineapple and american cheese wtf?)

- Note to Dave, the menu clearly says home fries, not french fries. Those are very much home fries. Expand your vocabulary.

- I get that he is from Maryland but why does he think there is Old Bay in everything? I think it's his entire frame of reference for seasonings.

- Why does he say Bon Appetit when he is eating everything? Is that his "thing" or something. Nobody that was a real food person would say that, ever. (I am imagining Anthony Bourdain saying that every time he ate some crazy stuff in some small village in southeast asia.). PS I miss Bourdain, still makes me very sad.

- I am now envisioning Michael Kay and Anthony Bourdain in that same village and what that would look like...... MK would be in full panic mode as he waded down the river looking for his dinner. (its' not my all time favorite python, but you might like it"

- I hope Bella is happy that she has given this pre diabetic a new weapon in his war against his own wellness. That drink is at least 550 calories. (330 for the drink and 210 for the 7 pumps of sugar). That is the same as a big mac. He will now drink these daily. Well done Bella, you are killing him.

- Why not have a Bison Burger, you have not had much to eat today, might as well have a gut bomb burger to top it all off. As an aside, I can't imagine travelling that far for a burger.

- Then talks himself in to the dole whip (as if there was a chance he wouldn't get one). Healthiest thing he ate all video was a dole whip with pop rocks. Think about that.

Those burgers would be gross when they ate them, good thing he took the time to treat himself, he deserves it.

So continues the spiral.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

cjh wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:15 am
- I am now envisioning Michael Kay and Anthony Bourdain in that same village and what that would look like...... MK would be in full panic mode as he waded down the river looking for his dinner. (its' not my all time favorite python, but you might like it"
:rofl:

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

Michael's Ford restaurant review: He's going to go back to Ford's, but he wouldn't go out of his way for it. wtf?

I can tell from the way Dave's piece of fish was cooked that it was delicious. Stupid f(*ks.

Dave's car review: in the spirit of their recent camera reviews, the camera used in dave's video sucked.

Full sized sedan groceries? wtf?

Dave was very impressed with the architecture of a strip mall. :roll: Dave does not know how to eat a forty-pound deep dish pizza. Dave's pizza had a cheese "down layer."

jn95
Learner
Learner

Post by jn95 »

I always laugh everytime Michael can't figure out a seasoning on something.... It's always:

"it's not paprika... it's not old bay.... I'm not sure!"

Also, can someone please for the love of God tell him ITS CAR-A-MEL... it's not a woman named Carmel!

cjh
Learner
Learner

Post by cjh »

Somethingsubscribe wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:09 pm
Remember when he spent over 2 weeks testing new equipment and it all looked similar and a little better / worse in some ways and then he eventually returned it all and went back to his normal camera? I’m sure he will do that. Those videos were horrible so I’m excited for another few days of random camera insanity. YouTube compresses the hell out of videos and his editing doesn’t account for any color correction or stabilization so we are in for a treat if he keeps testing random new cameras.
I do remember that and was enraged at his disregard for using/abusing all of those cameras. Not sure if he borrowed them from somewhere or if he actually bought, then returned them. (I suspect the latter).

Some of the absolute worst content he has made, and remember this is the guy who spent the better part of a vlog walking from fence to fence at the behest of his iphone.

Return to “Michael Kay”