certifiedbitch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kendall Rae

Post by certifiedbitch »

keke3333 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:53 am
God, you are so right. Obviously Josh is the only one interested in making the podcast better, she always looks bored and she makes these annoying, arrogant comments. He seemed so pissed in the last podcast, he's probably sooo fed up by now. Even if she has a condition, how come she's always happy and ok on holidays that involve long flights, weather changes, tiredness?
Even if you feel sick, you can definitely spend one hour in front of the camera having a normal chat with your husband? It's not like she ever prepares for that podcast, most of the stuff she reads directly from the internet. And she's also constantly checking her phone or doing other things during he podcast, which is rude. Ofc, this is again justified by one of her multiple conditions. She supposedly has adhd as well....It feels like all these conditions are a bit to convenient and are being constantly used to take the piss out of their subscribers and patreons...And people are still on her side always. If you look in the comments section, she has hundrends of positive comments. I guess acting entitled and arrogant pays off nowadays...
it annoys me that she sits down for a recorded podcast that is going to be posted on youtube as a video and shows up in a hoodie or wrapped in a blanket with a starbucks drink and sits casually like shes watching a movie on the couch.. she doesnt treat it like a job at all and dosent take it seriously. One episode she was even colouring in the entire time because of her 'ADD'.... are you three? its almost offensive how little effort she puts into the videos shes getting paid for making (with their 5+ sponsors per hour long video).

OH and their sponsorship ads are even more annoying, set up like a news flash its so cringe and so emma chamberlain

certifiedbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by certifiedbitch »

Cheskahb wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:44 pm
TallLemonade wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:40 pm
kbisme wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:45 pm
bansheemagnolia wrote:
keke3333 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:24 pm
Omg, she has a new excuse to postpone posting videos, those rabbits...Who doesn't notice their pet rabbit in pregnant? Plus 16 pets...it's getting disgusting, I can feel the smell all the way from the UK lol

Also, if she posts one more time about her trip to Scotland to give that guy a laptop, I might just fly to Colorado to slap her
Can back her up here, have fostered rabbits in the past and it is hard to tell if a rabbit is pregnant. But it's no excuse to postpone, you don't need to hover around a litter of bunnies all the time.
Yeah and I mean she had just gotten the rabbit so she didn’t really have her long enough to notice a change in her body.

The baby rabbits are kind of ugly but they’re also fucking adorable and I want them lol.

She’ll definitely use them as an excuse to not post videos. There’s always an excuse with her.
Well Monday’s come and gone and no podcast
I'm listening right now on Spotify, video on YouTube is now on Wednesday... Not sure I'm going to like this episode, don't really like guests - too much talking over the top of each other😕
oh and did ya'll notice that Zoella has been constantly shouting out Mile Higher... she casually slipped an Alfie name drop in todays video, i definitely saw that coming. Shell be flying there to 'collaborate' soon.

OH and have we discussed her collaboration with Eleanor Neale.. that was super weird and the videos were SO boring. shes just trying to drag in big names to get herself some more subs. Eleanor is pretty bad too, she just reads shit off wikipedia but shes better than Kendall.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by bansheemagnolia »

The only thing that makes Eleanor a little better is that she's quicker with videos and appears to be more honest when videos don't go up (she attempted to a video every day for a week and admitted she didn't realise how big of job it was and that she failed to prepare) not great but at least it appeared to be honest.

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

At least Eleanor is not faking any disease and she's also not constantly on vacation while claiming she can't take the stress of "her job" anymore..But yeah, she's still not very consistent with her uploads..

Puss
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Puss »

I 100% agree that Kendall is totally unprepared for podcasts. She asks such a stupid questions all the time. Like a child. I listen to them when I'm studying because I need background noise to help me focus and rarely actually listen, but when I did I liked some of topics her husband covered. Two days ago my boyfriend wanted to watch something and he is all into ancient history so when I saw a Sphinx (Sorry if spelled wrong) I suggested them. I got soooo embarrassed because she was just ruining it. Her husband can say anything and she will be just ooooh that's so coool maaan. Like do your research. Question what he is saying. Interact.

Im new to this thread, has she ever talked about sm9king weed? I know she has pain problems, and uses all kinds of essential craps which is almost insulting to me as a pharmacist lol.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Puss wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:56 am
I 100% agree that Kendall is totally unprepared for podcasts. She asks such a stupid questions all the time. Like a child. I listen to them when I'm studying because I need background noise to help me focus and rarely actually listen, but when I did I liked some of topics her husband covered. Two days ago my boyfriend wanted to watch something and he is all into ancient history so when I saw a Sphinx (Sorry if spelled wrong) I suggested them. I got soooo embarrassed because she was just ruining it. Her husband can say anything and she will be just ooooh that's so coool maaan. Like do your research. Question what he is saying. Interact.

Im new to this thread, has she ever talked about sm9king weed? I know she has pain problems, and uses all kinds of essential craps which is almost insulting to me as a pharmacist lol.
The only thing I've ever seen her promote and talk about are CBD products like gummies and bath bombs, haven't actually seen her talk about smoking weed.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

bansheemagnolia wrote:
Puss wrote:

The only thing I've ever seen her promote and talk about are CBD products like gummies and bath bombs, haven't actually seen her talk about smoking weed.
They definitely used thc too. In one episode of the podcast, they talked about how cbd works better with thc. They’ve also talked about going to pot shops and how Kendall used to get mad about Josh smoking weed but she’s fine with it now.

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

DramaticBateman wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:11 am
bansheemagnolia wrote:
Puss wrote:

They definitely used thc too. In one episode of the podcast, they talked about how cbd works better with thc. They’ve also talked about going to pot shops and how Kendall used to get mad about Josh smoking weed but she’s fine with it now.
I think the only reason their relationship works is because they're both high all the time.

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

DramaticBateman wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:11 am
bansheemagnolia wrote:
Puss wrote:

I think the only reason their relationship works is because they're both high all the time.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

DramaticBateman wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:53 am
inexhaustible wrote:
kbisme wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:38 am
Oh wow a video about Elizabeth Holmes. Another topic that she can just watch a documentary about and regurgitate for a video
MTE!! She is 2 months too late to cover Holmes/Theranos. Also, she is looking extra haggard in this video. How does she have this many subscribers? Her videos are absolute shit and her editing sucks. She also can't pronounce words correctly. That one time she said Henry the Fifth "HENRY VEE". I lost my shit.
Omg I remember that. She probably blamed her dyslexia lol no Kendall you’re just dumb.

Her editing has always annoyed me. It’s like every sentence is it’s own cut and the video is so choppy. Again, I’m sure she would blame her dyslexia. She has a health-related excuse for everything.
Not just this but you can tell she did at least two takes of a sentence or a segment but she doesn't edit both of them out lol.. so the same sentence gets played twice but in a slightly different way. This happens in her videos ALL. THE. TIME.

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

Oh god...the recent vlog when their bed is full of pee and poo from the pets....that's just gross. She just stays there not cleaning it...idk this grossed me out so badly. How do they live with all these animals? Plus, what is the point of having rabbits as pets, it sounds weird to me, not sure they're meant to be indoors in a basement tbh...They're cute and all, but damn they're also gross and smelly

Satwell18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Satwell18 »

Just another week of no videos and no explanation of why there aren’t videos. At least she USED to give some BS excuse on Twitter. Now we get nothing or maybe a vague post about chronic pain on Tuesday and Thursday coincidentally on the 2 days she used to upload. She took a month or 2 break and came back and uploads like one lazy video every 2 weeks. I used to LOVE Kendall. Now I realize what everyone is talking about - nothing original about regurgitated facts from 20/20 and crime watch daily or other documentaries or podcasts. I am convinced josh does ALL of the research for her videos, writes her script, edits, and uploads. That’s why he quit his job to help her full time! I would bet money on it. There’s no way she even puts together her own scripts and does the research and editing when we can see how dull and lazy she is on the podcast and brings NOTHING to the table except everything she can use to distract herself while josh reads Wikipedia. I am so annoyed and done with her at this point. I used to be a patron, believe it or not. To her and Cayleigh Elise. Now I’ll only watch Gabulosis and some smaller channels like Daughter of Remus, Dark Curiosities, Nameless Faces, Soft Asmr (her true crime videos), and sometimes Griffin Arnlund.

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

Another week of posting nothing

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

She just uploaded a video, didn’t she already do a video about baby Lisa? Either that or or getting her mixed up with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

HeyKatie wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:36 am
She just uploaded a video, didn’t she already do a video about baby Lisa? Either that or or getting her mixed up with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she mentioned it before. I looked up her videos and if she did, she deleted it already.

The whole video is weird. I understand wanting to be sensitive to the mother of a missing child, but it is strange how dismissive she was that the mother could do it. Like statistics doesn't make a logical lead. :roll: I know a lot of people are mistrustful of the police, for good reasons, but her logic was so bizarre? Like "they live on the first floor for so the police saying that they couldn't enter through the window is weird." Um ever heard of stilts or foundations? Do you not see those in the picture YOU added to your video, you dingus? Also the whole logic with the front door... It is more likely that the kidnapper unlocked the door on the way out, not on the way in. Or Mom left it unlocked to make it look like a kidnapping. The whole "the police can lie so they probably lied about the lie detector test." Wut? That would go into court and hurt them. Or the whole "I don't see a mother killing her child." Um... You do true crime, girl. Mothers kill their children every day.

IDK. I am not saying Debbie did it, but Kendall needs to stop being high when she records. She is so delusional.

certifiedbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by certifiedbitch »

keke3333 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:24 am
So theyre latest video, with Sarah, Alissa Turneys sister.

Kendall LOVES Sarah, theyve apparently developed a friendship. She is absolutely KISSING her ass this entire video it is so cringey. Everything Sarah says that is alleged (no one has been charged), Kendall is like OH ITS OBVIOUS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT DEFINITELY HAPPENED. Josh is actually asking questions and critically thinking about points brought up and Kendall keeps shutting him down and being like 'well no, not really' if he suggests an alternating possibility.

I'm also getting real sick of her cop-hating attitude, for someone who loves true crime you think she'd give a little more respect towards police. She is ALWAYS claiming negligence, like almost every case she talks about and always says they didnt do enough, they didnt do x y and z as if she has even 10% of the motivation and work ethic to do half of what a police officer does. She really thinks she knows everything and is more capable than literally everyone. She genuinely has NO IDEA what actually goes into the police work in a case and is constantly defaming police stations and officers. Its exhausting id like to see her try and solve anything.

mbn_0310
Talker
Talker

Post by mbn_0310 »

certifiedbitch wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:49 pm
keke3333 wrote:

Kendall LOVES Sarah, theyve apparently developed a friendship. She is absolutely KISSING her ass this entire video it is so cringey. Everything Sarah says that is alleged (no one has been charged), Kendall is like OH ITS OBVIOUS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT DEFINITELY HAPPENED. Josh is actually asking questions and critically thinking about points brought up and Kendall keeps shutting him down and being like 'well no, not really' if he suggests an alternating possibility.

I'm also getting real sick of her cop-hating attitude, for someone who loves true crime you think she'd give a little more respect towards police. She is ALWAYS claiming negligence, like almost every case she talks about and always says they didnt do enough, they didnt do x y and z as if she has even 10% of the motivation and work ethic to do half of what a police officer does. She really thinks she knows everything and is more capable than literally everyone. She genuinely has NO IDEA what actually goes into the police work in a case and is constantly defaming police stations and officers. Its exhausting id like to see her try and solve anything.
She has no idea what goes into anything. She doesn’t even know how to do her own damn job. She’s such a fraud. Even this thread has pretty much died since I don’t think she’s even worth hate watching anymore

certifiedbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by certifiedbitch »

mbn_0310 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:32 pm
certifiedbitch wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:49 pm
keke3333 wrote:

She has no idea what goes into anything. She doesn’t even know how to do her own damn job. She’s such a fraud. Even this thread has pretty much died since I don’t think she’s even worth hate watching anymore
i'm so conflicted because i dont like her on the podcasts, but im still pretty interested in what they talk about and what Josh has to say

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Satwell18 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:19 pm
Just another week of no videos and no explanation of why there aren’t videos. At least she USED to give some BS excuse on Twitter. Now we get nothing or maybe a vague post about chronic pain on Tuesday and Thursday coincidentally on the 2 days she used to upload. She took a month or 2 break and came back and uploads like one lazy video every 2 weeks. I used to LOVE Kendall. Now I realize what everyone is talking about - nothing original about regurgitated facts from 20/20 and crime watch daily or other documentaries or podcasts. I am convinced josh does ALL of the research for her videos, writes her script, edits, and uploads. That’s why he quit his job to help her full time! I would bet money on it. There’s no way she even puts together her own scripts and does the research and editing when we can see how dull and lazy she is on the podcast and brings NOTHING to the table except everything she can use to distract herself while josh reads Wikipedia. I am so annoyed and done with her at this point. I used to be a patron, believe it or not. To her and Cayleigh Elise. Now I’ll only watch Gabulosis and some smaller channels like Daughter of Remus, Dark Curiosities, Nameless Faces, Soft Asmr (her true crime videos), and sometimes Griffin Arnlund.
That's not true, she definitely has uploaded this week. But I do agree, her videos have gone downhill because she know people will keep watching no matter what.

Post by Guest »

Something that pisses me off about her, is when she just assumes someone is sketch or not sketch based on her personal opinion of them, like the case about the missing baby she posted really recently. It drives me mad when people assume someone's guilt or innocence based off of showing little to no emotion on camera or the emotion not appearing to be "real" enough. It's fine to be suspicious but actually accusing people crosses a line, IMO. You could be contributing to a public opinion that lets a guilty person off or convicts an innocent person, because in super high profile cases we all know it's next to impossible to get a truly unbiased jury.

Imagine losing someone you love then having 1,000 reporter's cameras shoved in your face. IDK about you, but I'd act pretty fucking odd about that, especially since we know how judgey the public can be. If you try and keep it together you get accused of being too unemotional. If you lose your shit you run the risk of people calling it "fake grief." It sounds like she just reads a biased article or two and bases her opinion on that. "I like this person, so they can't be guilty." "This person was kinda shifty, so you can't just assume based off their actions that they're guilty, but I don't trust them."

I expect that off viewers, but someone actually posting videos on true crime should know better.

Return to “Kendall Rae”