PSF - Lielie & Aliezey Mirza - Real Pakistani, Fake Boobs & Fake Bags

xh0ney
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PSF - Lielie & Aliezey Mirza - Real Pakistani, Fake Boobs & Fake Bags

Post by xh0ney »

I don't think she's a personal shopper because who would want someone else to open everything before they could? Also Lie Lie would then be exposed as a fraud to her "clients" and we all know she would never want that, she tries to keep her rich charade up.

Here's my theory: She buys really good fakes, like A+++ quality especially brands or pieces that are harder to find/not many people have (birkin etc.)
resells the fakes as "authentic" on resale websites (not using her actual identity or her platform like depop to advertise this obviously) and pockets the $$$. Maybe she has had a few charge backs but I think she's selling fakes off as authentic and then using the money & her adsense/affiliate money to buy all these things. I think recently she may have scammed someone into buying a fake birkin and that is how she suddenly has all this money...

I don't know this is just what i've been thinking.. Lol, but doesn't seem that far fetched does it?!

angelicenergy
Learner
Learner

Post by angelicenergy »

to be honest, the possiblities are endless!
and what confuses me the most is that okay let’s say all her designer shoes/bags/jewellery are fake, but what about the clothes? they don’t make fakes of the clothes she buys, i’m not talking about a sweatshirt or a tshirt with a brand name slapped on, i’m talking about all her clothing in general. it’s all very weird to me. she has a video up where she shows off a mint & grey cashmere jacket to match her birkin and the jacket costs £2000+. she does have access to a whole lot of money so why still buy fakes? and when the hell is the truth coming out?! i’m bored and i need the drama!

Kodacs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kodacs »

My main theory is that she got engaged with her "husband" and that his family paid her a dowry. This whole wealth came after she started bragging about being married so it actually would make sense that she doesn't have a ring nor a wedding day. In Islam after the engagement you're allowed to date, so I think he would be considered a boyfriend even if Lailli is trying to push the marriage narrative. I also think that someone like her would never be happy with a small amount of money, so the dowry must be huge which is why she's spending so much lately. Minimum effort, maximum outcome, I wouldn't expect anything else from her.

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

Kodacs wrote:My main theory is that she got engaged with her "husband" and that his family paid her a dowry. This whole wealth came after she started bragging about being married so it actually would make sense that she doesn't have a ring nor a wedding day. In Islam after the engagement you're allowed to date, so I think he would be considered a boyfriend even if Lailli is trying to push the marriage narrative. I also think that someone like her would never be happy with a small amount of money, so the dowry must be huge which is why she's spending so much lately. Minimum effort, maximum outcome, I wouldn't expect anything else from her.
Usually it’s the girls side that pays the dowry to the boys side so that theory doesn’t pan out

Might sound crazy but maybe she’s getting paid to stay away from him? Would explain why he’s been basically non existent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

PrincessAM wrote: Might sound crazy but maybe she’s getting paid to stay away from him? Would explain why he’s been basically non existent

I— ImageImageImage this isn’t unheard of in India, there are instances of women paying their son’s girlfriends away and it’s even a trope in soap operas. Still an awful lot of money though :/ if it were that necessary to separate her, what could she have on him, besides embarrassing him and his family to death? Though if he’s that rich I guess anything would do to keep her away.

Gaia_iep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gaia_iep »

Kodacs wrote:My main theory is that she got engaged with her "husband" and that his family paid her a dowry. This whole wealth came after she started bragging about being married so it actually would make sense that she doesn't have a ring nor a wedding day. In Islam after the engagement you're allowed to date, so I think he would be considered a boyfriend even if Lailli is trying to push the marriage narrative. I also think that someone like her would never be happy with a small amount of money, so the dowry must be huge which is why she's spending so much lately. Minimum effort, maximum outcome, I wouldn't expect anything else from her.
Hmmm this is a bold theory Image Despite all the touting she does about privacy she still loves to show off every little thing she does. If she really was married, where are all the wedding photos or stories? I doubt she’d outright post a photo with her ‘husband’ but at least show us details of the wedding.

That being said she wears his name around her neck lmao. Even it’s not a bold statement, she should have found a way to show it off subtly. Yet I don’t see evidence of it so I assume she’s just begging for a ring.

Gaia_iep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gaia_iep »

Another point to pick up, none of her resell pages prove that she provides proof of purchase.

She just says “no authenticity card” or “dust bag only”. If you sell the real deal, you’re supposed to sell products with proof of purchase. It’s easy to get your hands on a real looking dust bag and box, she is in Dubai after all, but it proves to me she sells fake shit.

Another detail on this bag that I noticed (I own some Chanel myself, I apologise for being pedantic but I hate the dishonesty here) is the dirty hardware. How is it so badly tarnished? I’ve seen a fake YSL bag that stained in a similar manner. I’m pretty sure Chanel hardware shouldn’t tarnish like that. I attached a photo of a similar tarnish below. If that’s not fake I don’t know what is! Alternatively it could be that she can’t take care of her bags. Image

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

PrincessAM wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:11 am
Usually it’s the girls side that pays the dowry to the boys side so that theory doesn’t pan out

Might sound crazy but maybe she’s getting paid to stay away from him? Would explain why he’s been basically non existent

In Islam, the husband-to-be pays the dowry (mahr), I doubt she has had her nikkah done because she would’ve bragged about it all over her SM by now lol

angelicenergy
Learner
Learner

Post by angelicenergy »

PrincessAM wrote:

It’s definitely the husband’s side that pays the dowry. But I think we’re giving her so-called hubby too much credit like how rich can he really be? and I mean who blows their dowry like that? she is doing some serious kardashian-level spending, her “dowry” must’ve been atleast a million then.

hereforthelurking
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hereforthelurking »

angelicenergy wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:29 am
PrincessAM wrote:

It’s definitely the husband’s side that pays the dowry. But I think we’re giving her so-called hubby too much credit like how rich can he really be? and I mean who blows their dowry like that? she is doing some serious kardashian-level spending, her “dowry” must’ve been atleast a million then.

Nah, her man is RICH RICH. His sister is a quite popular and loved socialite/lawyer in Singapore. Their family owns a private shipping company in Dubai and that operates in London, I believeee.
Someone alr posted this in either this thread or the previous thread, but https://www.prestigeonline.com/sg/peopl ... or-family/ → this is about his sister.
Moreover, interesting that the article mentions how Eman's mother comes from Iranian descent, perfectly feeding into Lailli's delusional ethnicity

angelicenergy
Learner
Learner

Post by angelicenergy »

hereforthelurking wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:21 pm
angelicenergy wrote:
PrincessAM wrote:

Nah, her man is RICH RICH. His sister is a quite popular and loved socialite/lawyer in Singapore. Their family owns a private shipping company in Dubai and that operates in London, I believeee.
Someone alr posted this in either this thread or the previous thread, but https://www.prestigeonline.com/sg/peopl ... or-family/ → this is about his sister.
Moreover, interesting that the article mentions how Eman's mother comes from Iranian descent, perfectly feeding into Lailli's delusional ethnicity
Wow now it makes absolute sense why she’s with this dude and I think she’s trying so hard to keep up the facade for him more than anything.

Reckless
Learner
Learner

Post by Reckless »

hereforthelurking wrote:
angelicenergy wrote:
PrincessAM wrote:

Wow! Sounds like the perfect family for her. But where is her bf or whatever actually from again? and what’s his name?
Don’t fuck with me :FU:

hereforthelurking
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hereforthelurking »

Reckless wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:49 pm
hereforthelurking wrote:
angelicenergy wrote:
PrincessAM wrote:

Wow! Sounds like the perfect family for her. But where is her bf or whatever actually from again? and what’s his name?
'
eman arashan. i think he's indian-iranian? previous posts shows he's been a little over everywhere (dubai, londo, tehran etc)

Reckless
Learner
Learner

PSF - Lielie & Aliezey Mirza - Real Pakistani, Fake Boobs & Fake Bags

Post by Reckless »

hereforthelurking wrote:
Reckless wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:49 pm
hereforthelurking wrote:
angelicenergy wrote:
PrincessAM wrote:

'
eman arashan. i think he's indian-iranian? previous posts shows he's been a little over everywhere (dubai, londo, tehran etc)
Oh damn! Thanks!
Don’t fuck with me :FU:

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

She is so short compared to himImageImage

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

hereforthelurking wrote:
angelicenergy wrote:
PrincessAM wrote:

Proof her man isn’t iranian either as she always tries to portray.. their mothers name is shaheda (not an Iranian name) and obviously it’s the mothers ancestors that were iranian (not necessarily persian for that matter), hence he’s about as iranian as anyone else might be. That’s how she gets away with pretending to be iranian infront of him coz he doesn’t know any better himself

hellowhatsup857_
Learner
Learner

Post by hellowhatsup857_ »

she's back to writing farsi on her instagram..and also deleted one of them. when are we making the new threadddd

angelicenergy
Learner
Learner

Post by angelicenergy »

hellowhatsup857_ wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 am
she's back to writing farsi on her instagram..and also deleted one of them. when are we making the new threadddd
we haven’t agreed on a new name yet!!!

b7eg
Learner
Learner

Post by b7eg »

It's so annoying to me when she tries to act like this stupid "rich" bimbo who can't UtILiZe a washing machine.
Ive had helpers my whole life and as soon as I moved to London, it took me 5 mins to understand how to work a washing machine. Yea it's actually not that hard, you're just lazy and fake Lailli. She just acts like this rich princess from United Kingdom when her house and her wall is full of black marks from who knows what, tell ur helpers that you preach so much to clean it then laiZY :rofl: chill sis

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Ok guys I have another theory. I know I've been throwing around theories a lot so feel free to discuss. I think she's actually making her own money through her petite clothing brand, especially because she keeps posting on Instagram that every drop she does sells out in hours. Now you're probably thinking "surely it can't be making that much money with an average sized audience of which 75% probably can't even afford it" which is exactly what I thought too until I browsed around on the website and figured out they're dropshipped clothes from China and the store is hosted on shopify. For those that don't know, it basically means she doesn't actually spend any money running her business except paying a couple of dollars for the domain, I know because my friends and I decided to set up our own dropshipping business last year but got bored and gave up, and we lost nothing, you literally just click around a bunch of times and boom you've got a whole ass business. So in conclusion, since the clothes are overpriced for what they are, she doesn't have to pay any costs whatsoever, and they practically don't accept any exchanges or refunds, it's highly likely she's actually making large amounts of clean money off her brand, especially if no investing of any kind goes into it since she does all the modeling, shooting, etc. by herself, she also probably handles all the customer service stuff too. It's possible that she's spending all the money she makes as it comes and isn't leaving anything to reinvest back into her business since that's not really necessary at this moment in time since it's not a massive business that requires a bunch of employees. What do you guys think?

Return to “Lailli Mirza”