Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PSF - Lielie & Aliezey Mirza - Real Pakistani, Fake Boobs & Fake Bags

Post by Ibar »

onlyroses wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:00 am
Lol they literally pulled a soniaxfyza and said in an interview they were Turkish/Azerbaijani but if they lied about they are not lying about being Persian? Make it make sense. Has anyone ever met an Iranian ashamed to be Iranian?
“The majority of the population of Iran (approximately 67–80%) consists of Iranian peoples.[2][3][4][5] The largest groups in this category include Persians (who form the majority of the Iranian population) and Kurds, with smaller communities including Gilakis, Mazandaranis, Lurs, Tats, Talysh, and Baloch.

Turkic-speaking groups constitute a substantial minority of about 15–24%, the largest group being the Azerbaijani, due to their historical, genetic and cultural commonalities with the Iranian peoples, Iranian Azerbaijanis are also often associated with the Iranian peoples.[6] They are the second-largest ethnicity in Iran as well as the largest minority group.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnicities_in_Iran
My guess would be, they are both.

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

Ibar wrote:
onlyroses wrote:
Lol they literally pulled a soniaxfyza and said in an interview they were Turkish/Azerbaijani but if they lied about they are not lying about being Persian? Make it make sense. Has anyone ever met an Iranian ashamed to be Iranian?
“The majority of the population of Iran (approximately 67–80%) consists of Iranian peoples.[2][3][4][5] The largest groups in this category include Persians (who form the majority of the Iranian population) and Kurds, with smaller communities including Gilakis, Mazandaranis, Lurs, Tats, Talysh, and Baloch.

Turkic-speaking groups constitute a substantial minority of about 15–24%, the largest group being the Azerbaijani, due to their historical, genetic and cultural commonalities with the Iranian peoples, Iranian Azerbaijanis are also often associated with the Iranian peoples.[6] They are the second-largest ethnicity in Iran as well as the largest minority group.”

No they’re not. She said her mum is iranian from Mashhad multiple times. Mashhad is the opposite side of the azeri region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

Also her mom is not iranian and yet she claims she’s from Mashhad. Why no mention of her Pakistani or Indian side then? Ibrar idk if you’re lailli or what your problem is but why are you defending a clear lie. Even if they have iranian roots on multiple sides why doesn’t she mention her Pakistani background?

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Ibar wrote:
onlyroses wrote:

Bless your heart did you just use Wikipedia as a valid academic source? They are as authentic Persian as their designer bag collection I’m sure. Perhaps Mona is a huge bollywood fan hence her daughters names. And I guess their grandmother just had a habit of wearing salwar khamez for the comfort. And maybe they just get confused from being Turkish/Azerbaijani/Iranian since ethnicity is so ambiguous all of a sudden. What a series of coincidences.

Ibar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ibar »

makeupcatcha wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:43 am

No, they’re not. She said her mum is Iranian from Mashhad multiple times. Mashhad is the opposite side of the Azeri region.
Maybe you’re right, maybe you’re wrong. Would you not agree there is a possibility of her family in Iran mixing? As families have been for centuries. Let’s not rule out her fathers' side either.
I’d like to point out Lailli said her Grandmother told her she is also part Azberjani. I would guess paternal. She’s also the one who did historical research on the Mirza line, she probably found it through her research.

Shade + Tea
Learner
Learner

Post by Shade + Tea »

For all we know Mona could be from planet mars so who knows they’ll be convincing us they’re martians next
Last edited by Shade + Tea on Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ibar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ibar »

makeupcatcha wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:44 am
Also, her mom is not Iranian and yet she claims she’s from Mashhad. Why no mention of her Pakistani or Indian side then? Ibrar IDK if you’re lailli or what your problem is but why are you defending a clear lie. Even if they have Iranian roots on multiple sides why doesn’t she mention her Pakistani background?

I don’t know. Ask her. If they do have it, I don’t know why they wouldn’t. If they don’t, well then, they wouldn’t, would they?
I would argue they have family in Pakistan, not go as far as to say their entire family is from Pakistan because I don’t know about that. From the same Mirza line, a few did migrate to Pakistan. It wasn’t the whole entire family tho.

Ibar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ibar »

onlyroses wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:45 am
Bless your heart did you just use Wikipedia as a valid academic source? They are as authentic Persian as their designer bag collection I’m sure. Perhaps Mona is a huge Bollywood fan hence her daughters' names. And I guess their grandmother just had a habit of wearing salwar kameez for the comfort. And maybe they just get confused from being Turkish/Azerbaijani/Iranian since ethnicity is so ambiguous all of a sudden. What a series of coincidences.
https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/cs/profiles/Iran.pdf
Wikipedia has a good layout of sources and makes it easy to read too, it’s why I listed it to make it easy for everyone. If you want detail, use that link.
“Ethnic Groups and Languages: The main ethnic groups in Iran are Persians (65 percent), Azerbaijani Turks (16 percent), Kurds (7 percent)...”
“Other languages in use are Azeri Turkish and Turkic dialects, Kurdish, Luri, Arabic, and Baluchi.”
“Land Boundaries: Iran is bounded by Afghanistan (936 kilometers), Armenia (35 kilometers), Azerbaijan proper (432 kilometers), Azerbaijan’s Nakhichevan enclave (179 kilometers), Iraq (1,458 kilometers), Pakistan (909 kilometers), Turkey (499 kilometers), and Turkmenistan (992 kilometers).”

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Ibar wrote:
onlyroses wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:45 am
Bless your heart did you just use Wikipedia as a valid academic source? They are as authentic Persian as their designer bag collection I’m sure. Perhaps Mona is a huge Bollywood fan hence her daughters' names. And I guess their grandmother just had a habit of wearing salwar kameez for the comfort. And maybe they just get confused from being Turkish/Azerbaijani/Iranian since ethnicity is so ambiguous all of a sudden. What a series of coincidences.
https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/cs/profiles/Iran.pdf
Wikipedia has a good layout of sources and makes it easy to read too, it’s why I listed it to make it easy for everyone. If you want detail, use that link.
“Ethnic Groups and Languages: The main ethnic groups in Iran are Persians (65 percent), Azerbaijani Turks (16 percent), Kurds (7 percent)...”
“Other languages in use are Azeri Turkish and Turkic dialects, Kurdish, Luri, Arabic, and Baluchi.”
“Land Boundaries: Iran is bounded by Afghanistan (936 kilometers), Armenia (35 kilometers), Azerbaijan proper (432 kilometers), Azerbaijan’s Nakhichevan enclave (179 kilometers), Iraq (1,458 kilometers), Pakistan (909 kilometers), Turkey (499 kilometers), and Turkmenistan (992 kilometers).”
You are simply copy and pasting facts and statistics without tying them into the discussion. We’ve debated liali used to be called saaniya which is an Indian name and her mother has been seen speaking Urdu in the Pakistani consulate in Dubai hence which is why we think they are Pakistani/Indian. We’re not just copying and pasting random dissertations on ethnicity and languages.
If their mother is supposedly from Mashhad and it is not in the Azerbaijani region now it’s their fathers mother who is mixed Azerbaijani? Quite a reach, yet another coincidence? The truth is easier and doesn’t require as many facts and details as lies do.

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

Unless that person's Saaniya herself, I'm amazed by how someone could be that dense, though to be a Lailli stan I suppose it's a requirement. Darling, since you're here, spare the Wikipedia reports on Iran's border lengths and instead go through these threads. Take your time.

If you still persist in the face of all the proof that these wonderful people have compiled over the years, then answer this, since you're such an esteemed authority on the topic, considering your extensive education from... one unspecified book and a Wikipedia article.

Tell me, my mother's Marathi and my dad's Gujarati. I live in Delhi, and consequently speak Marathi, Gujarati, and Hindi. I recently found out my great great great great great grandfather, back in the 19th century, was from Greece. That makes me about 0.8% Greek. Now I don't speak Greek, I don't look Grecian, I don't know the first thing about the culture, I've never been there.

But screw that, I'm Greek now. Because Indian isn't an ethnicity and Marathi and Gujarati are just bACKgRounds, I've got Greek roots, someone wrote a book about the guy too! Besides, who knows what went down before India became a country, there was lots of trade and travel happening. I've gone and told everyone I'm a true Greek and my mom's from Athens, nevermind that I've also said in the past that I'm Italian and Spanish.

Now, can you tell me if I'm right? I'm sure I am. But excuse me, I've got to go Google translate some Greek replies and eat some fafda and vada pav.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Ibar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ibar »

onlyroses wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:16 am
If their mother is supposedly from Mashhad and it is not in the Azerbaijani region now it’s their fathers mother who is mixed Azerbaijani? Quite a reach, yet another coincidence? The truth is easier and doesn’t require as many facts and details as lies do.
My guess is her mother’s parents are from Pakistan then, if Mona speaks Urdu. Either that, or Mona was born in Pakistan but moved to the UK at a very young age. I don’t doubt she has some origin from Mashhad. Her family may have come from Iran and settled in Pakistan then, but originally be from Mashhad. How far back? No idea

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Ibar wrote:
onlyroses wrote:
My guess is her mother’s parents are from Pakistan then, if Mona speaks Urdu. Either that, or Mona was born in Pakistan but moved to the UK at a very young age. I don’t doubt she has some origin from Mashhad. Her family may have come from Iran and settled in Pakistan then, but originally be from Mashhad. How far back? No idea
And their father resides in India while he works at his ultra luxurious purebred horse farm that he apparently owns as well. But is not Indian correct?

Ibar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ibar »

ara_the_spider wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:31 am

Tell me, my mother's Marathi and my dad's Gujarati. I live in Delhi and consequently speak Marathi, Gujarati, and Hindi. I recently found out my great great great great great grandfather, back in the 19th century, was from Greece. That makes me about 0.8% Greek. Now I don't speak Greek, I don't look Grecian, I don't know the first thing about the culture, I've never been there.

But screw that, I'm Greek now. Because Indian isn't an ethnicity and Marathi and Gujarati are just bACKgRounds, I've got Greek roots, someone wrote a book about the guy too! Besides, who knows what went down before India became a country, there was lots of trade and travel happening. I've gone and told everyone I'm a true Greek and my mom's from Athens, nevermind that I've also said in the past that I'm Italian and Spanish.
Dude, the term Indian is not an ethnicity. This does not mean ethnicities within India are not ethnicities. Marathi and Gujarati are ethnicities. It’s been around for centuries, has it’s own amazing culture and language.
It’s so obvious everyone here only has a whitewashed view of South Asia. You’re all so cooped up with what you’re taught, no one actual actually researches. Does anyone know about any empires of SA? The languages they brought over, or the food and dance they brought over? The clothing? Could you pinpoint what language tree your language comes from? No.

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

Ibar wrote:
onlyroses wrote:
Dude, why is it, that when you could either go with the girl who's lied about everything from her shoes to her boyfriend breaking her arm, or with straight facts, do you decide Lailli's a reputable source? If she says she's Colombian next are you going to bring up 23&me's inadequate data base again?

Xakx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xakx »

ara_the_spider wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:40 am
Ibar wrote:
onlyroses wrote:
Dude, why is it, that when you could either go with the girl who's lied about everything from her shoes to her boyfriend breaking her arm, or with straight facts, do you decide Lailli's a reputable source? If she says she's Colombian next are you going to bring up 23&me's inadequate data base again?

I have to agree with the other person and also, I don’t know why people on here are more obsessed with her ethnicity/background than she even is? It’s not even relevant to anyone’s lives nor does it make a difference. And if she was “ashamed of being Indian” I don’t think she would proudly wear Indian clothes or make videos/post pics about it..

Also as someone who has suffered abuse in a relationship I don’t think it’s fair to discredit someone else’s statements without knowing the truth? We’ve seen her ex’s tweets which is a great indication to what kinds of ‘man’ he really is.... maybe he really did abuse her and if he did, it’s not exactly something that should be mocked!

And if you can clearly see her sister is struggling with her weight I don’t think it’s right to body shame her either.

This thread was funny when people would actually gossip about relevant things however she’s proven most of it wrong recently. Personally, I don’t even think her bags and jewellery is fake. I hardly doubt the SA at Van Cleef would be so welcoming to someone who supposedly had two fake bracelets on nor do I think she’s stupid enough to go into the store wearing a counterfeit bracelet and then film it on top. If she really did read here then I’m sure she’d put a halt to all her “fake unboxing videos” as opposed to uploading more.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Ibar wrote:
onlyroses wrote:
Mona is 110% Pakistani and has no relation, tie or heritage to Iran or Masshad. Lailli only says her mum is from mashad because she's trying to convince everyone she's iranian. Honestly you're so gullible (no offence).

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Ibar wrote:
ara_the_spider wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:31 am

Tell me, my mother's Marathi and my dad's Gujarati. I live in Delhi and consequently speak Marathi, Gujarati, and Hindi. I recently found out my great great great great great grandfather, back in the 19th century, was from Greece. That makes me about 0.8% Greek. Now I don't speak Greek, I don't look Grecian, I don't know the first thing about the culture, I've never been there.

Dude, the term Indian is not an ethnicity. This does not mean ethnicities within India are not ethnicities. Marathi and Gujarati are ethnicities. It’s been around for centuries, has it’s own amazing culture and language.
It’s so obvious everyone here only has a whitewashed view of South Asia. You’re all so cooped up with what you’re taught, no one actual actually researches. Does anyone know about any empires of SA? The languages they brought over, or the food and dance they brought over? The clothing? Could you pinpoint what language tree your language comes from? No.
Honey, I could answer all those questions and I also know all about my own history l, culture, language tree, I love history and geography but that's not the point of this forum at all. The point is Lailli is not Iranian and neither is Mona. She's lying because she's ashamed of her actual roots.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

ara_the_spider
Debater
Debater

Post by ara_the_spider »

Xakx wrote: I have to agree with the other person and also, I don’t know why people on here are more obsessed with her ethnicity/background than she even is? It’s not even relevant to anyone’s lives nor does it make a difference. And if she was “ashamed of being Indian” I don’t think she would proudly wear Indian clothes or make videos/post pics about it..
Obsessed? I'm not the one who wrote a Wikipedia cited essay on it. It doesn't make a difference, but being on here is how I chose to spend some of my spare time. If you think it's so useless why are you here? And if she wasn't ashamed of being desi I'd imagine she'd drop the Persian lie. Image
Xakx wrote: Also as someone who has suffered abuse in a relationship I don’t think it’s fair to discredit someone else’s statements without knowing the truth?
Love, she literally broke her own arm by accident in a car door and later blamed her ex for it. Idk why y'all don't read the threads right and then act up when you don't have context. That's not my problem.
Xakx wrote: And if you can clearly see her sister is struggling with her weight I don’t think it’s right to body shame her either.
I didn't body shame her. I pointed out how far she was going and that she was lying. No one says anything positive about those plastic surgery addicts on idk, MTV, who want to turn into human barbies. Did you not get the memo that this is a gossip forum?
Xakx wrote: This thread was funny when people would actually gossip about relevant things
If you feel it's lacking comedy make your own. We don't write to entertain you.
Xakx wrote: Personally, I don’t even think her bags and jewellery is fake.
Okay? Cool? If somehow the avc bracelet IS real it doesn't matter given how much of her stuff is fake. Go find a rave thread, will you?

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

Okay this is getting out of hand

I’m going to guess the two new users are Lailli and Alizey bc why else would anyone try to disrupt the thread w fake receipts

gimmesumteaplz
Learner
Learner

Post by gimmesumteaplz »

PrincessAM wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:08 am
Okay this is getting out of hand

I’m going to guess the two new users are Lailli and Alizey bc why else would anyone try to disrupt the thread w fake receipts

Agreed. Both 'Ibar' and 'Xakx' are the twins. Xakx has been called out in the past with one user even calling her out and telling others to ignore her (which she did disappear for a while lol). If you compare the way these two users write and argue with other fake usernames lie lie/aliezay have made in the past they are strikingly similar. Even the SAME heated arguments about ethnicity are being repeated!

Come on people, as much as I like seeing these two sad cases time and time again defend their fraudulent lifestyles and identities, it's best to ignore them and see them flounder so pitifully :rofl:

Return to “Lailli Mirza”