Lielie and Aliezey Mirza- Bitchy botched twins with a 2016 car and shady spendings

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Re: Lielie and Aliezey Mirza- Bitchy botched twins with a 2016 car and shady spendings

Post by onlyroses »

Or is it because those are rented/borrowed cars?

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Re: Lielie and Aliezey Mirza- Bitchy botched twins with a 2016 car and shady spendings

Post by onlyroses »

Lool yeah it’s normal for “husband” and wife to live apart in different countries. Because lailli is so busy right?

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Is it because it’s a mixture of fakes and used pieces? Queen of showing off is so “private” these days.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

oof she's really pushed herself up into a corner hasn't she. its been mentioned before but this is the price you pay when you pretend you live a much different lifestyle than you actually do...you cant actually share anything for fear of being called out on the fakes/rentals. we all know lcili loves to show off. it's how she even really got an audience in the first place. unboxing the same style of bags will only last so long before ever devoted followers get bored and want to see different content. wonder how she'll get herself out of this one...

b7eg
Learner
Learner

Post by b7eg »

onlyroses wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:32 pm
Is it because it’s a mixture of fakes and used pieces? Queen of showing off is so “private” these days.
cus her watch is f-a-k-e :rofl:

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

The Pakistani thread is locked, just wanted to confirm this is the beige lace and satin MB? Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

onlyroses wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:31 pm
Lool yeah it’s normal for “husband” and wife to live apart in different countries. Because lailli is so busy right?

Sold it or returned the rental. She is so rude, all of this attitude to keep up with her fake old-money rich persona 🙄

Hotchai
Learner
Learner

Post by Hotchai »

Wtf is wrong with her? Anyone watched her recent try on video? She was making such vulgar remarks about flashing t*** and f***y. Like seriously is she alright in the head?? Really is not classy and fitting to the socialite image she’s trying to portray. Also the excessive actual flashing of her inflated blow up lady bits? I don’t understand how her mother can put up with all of that and her disgusting talk and attitude! Shocking as to how this hasn’t affected her mothers reputation! She belongs to the streets!

Rosslyn Street
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosslyn Street »

onlyroses wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:28 pm

lol her yt comments never disappoint
I actually gagged at that comment 😂😂
Like she would ever be related to any Iranian dynasty
Obsession outsold :love2:

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

Lol touched a nerve?

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

soo tacky hunni or is it because they’re all fake or sold off quickly? Image
Pfft

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

riiight she is always outside or with anncy. The pandemic was the best thing to happen so she doesn’t have to fake the store visits as much Image

goconnectme
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by goconnectme »

onlyroses wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:44 pm
riiight she is always outside or with anncy. The pandemic was the best thing to happen so she doesn’t have to fake the store visits as much Image

I thought she was closing down her YouTube page.. I thought I saw a comment that said “pintsized tv is cancelled, I’m over it” ... her content is so boring. I always see her wearing the same dior bralet and Chanel espadrilles ... does she even wear any of this new stuff she claims to buy?!?!?

And what’s this “petite the brand” crap all about. £75 for some basic ass looking jogging bottoms that looks like they have been bulk bought from Ali Baba Expresss.. the worst thing she could do was model the clothes herself.. she’s got the body of a 14 year older boy holding two helium balloons who also has a massive oversized head.

I’m so fed up of these Asian “influences” launching clothing, eye lashes and makeup lines, charging extortionate prices and calling themselves founders abs entrepreneurs.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Hotchai wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:33 pm
Wtf is wrong with her? Anyone watched her recent try on video? She was making such vulgar remarks about flashing t*** and f***y. Like seriously is she alright in the head?? Really is not classy and fitting to the socialite image she’s trying to portray. Also the excessive actual flashing of her inflated blow up lady bits? I don’t understand how her mother can put up with all of that and her disgusting talk and attitude! Shocking as to how this hasn’t affected her mothers reputation! She belongs to the streets!
Trueeeee but I think we all need to finally stop assuming that Mona is somehow above/disconnected from her daughters' behavior and accept that she is cut from the exact same cloth of as them. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree. At this point it's pretty evident that Mona puts up with their shenanigans because she is the same as them and enables their delusions of grandeur. She may not know the absolute full extent as to their foolishness, but she knows enough to be complicit. the twins other siblings and father have seemingly distanced themselves for a reason.

its_lex
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by its_lex »

Lolokwow wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:44 pm

Trueeeee but I think we all need to finally stop assuming that Mona is somehow above/disconnected from her daughters' behavior and accept that she is cut from the exact same cloth of as them. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree. At this point it's pretty evident that Mona puts up with their shenanigans because she is the same as them and enables their delusions of grandeur. She may not know the absolute full extent as to their foolishness, but she knows enough to be complicit. the twins other siblings and father have seemingly distanced themselves for a reason.
I’m sorry if I have missed something - other siblings? :o

Zeynip
Talker
Talker

Post by Zeynip »

Lolokwow wrote:
Hotchai wrote:
They have other siblings?!

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Zeynip wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:46 am
Lolokwow wrote:
Hotchai wrote:
I may be mistaken but im fairly certain Laili's mentioned having other siblings. they may be half siblings on their fathers side, but I dont believe it's just the twins. I originally remember her mentioning siblings in a video but I cant find it so I've attached some tweets where shes mentioned them, but who knows if she's lying about them too honestly lol

hellowhatsup857_
Learner
Learner

Post by hellowhatsup857_ »

Lolokwow wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:43 am
Zeynip wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
Hotchai wrote:
I may be mistaken but im fairly certain Laili's mentioned having other siblings. they may be half siblings on their fathers side, but I dont believe it's just the twins. I originally remember her mentioning siblings in a video but I cant find it so I've attached some tweets where shes mentioned them, but who knows if she's lying about them too honestly lol

Oh, she's talking about her cousin Fouad (??) Mirza. He's an INDIAN sportsperson, with INDIAN parents. She used to name drop him a lot since he's doing pretty well for himself.

mt_1980
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by mt_1980 »

hellowhatsup857_ wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:00 pm
Lolokwow wrote:
Zeynip wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
Hotchai wrote:

Oh, she's talking about her cousin Fouad (??) Mirza. He's an INDIAN sportsperson, with INDIAN parents. She used to name drop him a lot since he's doing pretty well for himself.
sahar farooq (her name is actually SEHER but she changed it to sound more arab i guess) is not her sister, shes another dogdy/shady indian blogger that used to steal samples from prs and sell them pretending its her own. no wonder they are all friends, lying and cheating fakers.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

hellowhatsup857_ wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
Zeynip wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
Hotchai wrote:

It is only the two of them? No step siblings or anything like that

Firebabe93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Firebabe93 »

I stopped watching her a few weeks ago, but I am LOVING these updates from you guys haha so funny!
In all seriousness though I hope she seeks a therapist.
Love you all:)

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

lie lie’s latest yt vlog that she claims was prefilmed where her London trip suddenly gets cancelled. probably because everyone thinks her long distance privately private “marriage” is sus. Staging sad convos about selling one of their many cars after her confused mom asks about her usual older Mercedes instead of the rentals Image and talking about the drivers and help they don’t have. Her hair looks incredibly thin and damaged probably from years of tape in extensions. She goes to a restaurant that is juuust awful terrible hunni. She really is quite boring poopooing everything and acting like a spoiled socialite. It was cute that she pretended to drive to her clothing business to personally check on orders but didn’t film inside. She probably packs it herself at home from wholesale. But lie lie likes the charade. Image

onlyroses
Informer
Informer

Post by onlyroses »

I think a nice long bob would suit her while she grows her hair. she touched on wanting to do prp treatment for her hair again that she did a year ago. But I know prolonged extensions really breaks the hair.

misskeisha
Lurker
Lurker

Post by misskeisha »

mt_1980 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:47 am
hellowhatsup857_ wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
Zeynip wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:

sahar farooq (her name is actually SEHER but she changed it to sound more arab i guess) is not her sister, shes another dogdy/shady indian blogger that used to steal samples from prs and sell them pretending its her own. no wonder they are all friends, lying and cheating fakers.

In an old vlog Alizey buys a lv wallet and she says her initials a AFM (She even gets its hot stamped on), the F could stand for Farooq?? I mean it could just be a coincidence, but there is a chance sahar/seher could be their sister lol birds of a feather and everything ..Maybe the twins are the ones that distanced themselves from her, so her dodgy shenanigans didn't mess with their image.

btw did you guys watch lallis most recent video?? she made a mistake with editing (at the end) and you can the rest of her bedroom!! I could be mistaken but im pretty sure i saw an air fryer under her desk??????? :rofl:

misskeisha
Lurker
Lurker

Post by misskeisha »

mt_1980 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:47 am
hellowhatsup857_ wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
Zeynip wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:

In an old vlog Alizey buys a lv wallet and she says her initials a AFM (She even gets its hot stamped on), the F could stand for Farooq?? I mean it could just be a coincidence, but there is a chance sahar/seher could be their sister lol birds of a feather and everything ..Maybe the twins are the ones that distanced themselves from her, so her dodgy shenanigans didn't mess with their image.

btw did you guys watch lallis most recent video?? she made a mistake with editing (at the end) and you can the rest of her bedroom!! I could be mistaken but im pretty sure i saw an air fryer under her desk??????? :rofl:

Return to “Lailli Mirza”