Mallory Ervin: Living Fully Detached from Her Children (Pt. 3)

viviandear
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin: Living Fully Detached from Her Children (Pt. 3)

Post by viviandear »

Why are the babies constantly eating candy?

Why does she need to hire someone to hang a picture?

vinestarincognito
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vinestarincognito »

New here so i apologize if someone has mentioned this before, c but I really don’t understand how she had all this nice clothes for her children but they always go out to dinner ( that’s an issue in itself..ya know not like there’s a deadly virus being passed around) in their pajamas? I’m not saying that she needs to “dress them up” but wtf I don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

lauranz0 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:48 am
Pretty sure Kyle is a trump supporter based on stuff he’s posted on IG. Mallory never gets political though

I would bet the whole family is. I've noticed that every time the tv is on it's on Fox News. Not surprising considering where they live and her family's wealth.

He also has posted several memes and snarky comments about stay at home and mask orders.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

scgirl212 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:27 am
lauranz0 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:48 am
Pretty sure Kyle is a trump supporter based on stuff he’s posted on IG. Mallory never gets political though

I would bet the whole family is. I've noticed that every time the tv is on it's on Fox News. Not surprising considering where they live and her family's wealth.

He also has posted several memes and snarky comments about stay at home and mask orders.
Not surprising... Kyle has never been the sharpest tool in the shed...

bff-breakdown
Learner
Learner

Post by bff-breakdown »

When you’re rich and a Trump supporter, guess you’re immune to Covid🤷🏼‍♀️ Going against the advice of every scientist not to travel this Thanksgiving, there’s the whole Ervin clan in Vail. But when one of them gets it let the shock and horror begin. Totally irresponsible, it doesn’t matter if you all tested negative before the trip. These ski resorts are the place this thing originated in the US and spread like wildfire. No “influencer” should be promoting vacationing with the entire family from 5 different households. Shame on you Mallory. You enjoy and live in your fantasy land while the rest of us stay home and sacrifice seeing family for months and months on end :FU:

vinestarincognito
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vinestarincognito »

bff-breakdown wrote:When you’re rich and a Trump supporter, guess you’re immune to CovidImage Going against the advice of every scientist not to travel this Thanksgiving, there’s the whole Ervin clan in Vail. But when one of them gets it let the shock and horror begin. Totally irresponsible, it doesn’t matter if you all tested negative before the trip. These ski resorts are the place this thing originated in the US and spread like wildfire. No “influencer” should be promoting vacationing with the entire family from 5 different households. Shame on you Mallory. You enjoy and live in your fantasy land while the rest of us stay home and sacrifice seeing family for months and months on end :FU:
PREACH!

I don’t know why it’s surprising me that her family went. Like I should’ve expected it. It’s just so tone deaf to everything going on. Like you said, ski resorts are no joke when it comes to high infection rates. My own father got Covid back in February from a ski resort in Italy (northern Italy was hit the hardest) Everyone that passed through this resort then came home and spread it more.

Anyways, she and many others have and WILL ALWAYS put their social calendar and consumerism before their own (and others) health and safety.

viviandear
Learner
Learner

Post by viviandear »

It’s so gross she’s on vacation with the entire family, but the thing that really irritates me is the way she’s making it all seem fine and acceptable “everyone’s had their test and it was negative”. That’s not the fucking point 😂 a bunch of you all touching different things, not wearing masks, traveling, going back and seeing your grandparents, inevitably.
Before this she went to a make up release party???? Where are the priorities!? Am I sitting in my house this entire year for no reason? Just so they can all trot around on mini breaks and dinners with hundreds of people.

bff-breakdown
Learner
Learner

Post by bff-breakdown »

viviandear wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:10 pm
It’s so gross she’s on vacation with the entire family, but the thing that really irritates me is the way she’s making it all seem fine and acceptable “everyone’s had their test and it was negative”. That’s not the fucking point 😂 a bunch of you all touching different things, not wearing masks, traveling, going back and seeing your grandparents, inevitably.
Before this she went to a make up release party???? Where are the priorities!? Am I sitting in my house this entire year for no reason? Just so they can all trot around on mini breaks and dinners with hundreds of people.
Of course she went to the makeup release party! It was for Savannah Chrisley and she never misses the celebrity parties :roll: Remember, they’re all immune!
From the outside looking in her life hasn’t changed all that much. Compared to almost everyone else I follow she’s the most tone deaf. In her stories tonight talking about “how hard this year has been.” It’s laughable. She’s been with friends, extended family, at parties, at her parents home, traveling, etc etc. Completely selfish on every level.

lauranz0
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lauranz0 »

A few weeks ago she was posting on her stories about getting a new couch in her office and the couch wouldn’t fit through the door. She posted a story of the couch stuck in the doorway saying it was like a metaphor of how 2020 has been going... no girl we’re dealing with way more serious things than having to call a carpenter to remove a door frame to get a tacky golden couch into a home office. I’m surprised she didn’t get more hate for that, it was soooo tone deaf.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Don’t you think it’s funny how they preach about how successful Kyle was at parking cars but he was arrested for having a suspended license? Or how perfect they are?! How people pay for Kyle’s stupid class. They are so fake and phony. I bet Mal got him out of this one. Just google Kyle and look at his reputation. He is a fake. 😂

I also can’t wait for the day that regulations are put on influencers and they have to both get a real job!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Olivejuice123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Olivejuice123 »

Looks like they went to a packed kids party after coming home from Vail and pictures up close with Santa. Makes sense.

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

They are so privileged and tone deaf it’s not funny.

Wissa_1990
Talker
Talker

Post by Wissa_1990 »

Did she really just go buy herself a new gucci purse for herself right before Christmas? At a time where people are really struggling it's extremely insensitive and tone deaf to be showing off shit like that.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

These people are ridiculous. Mallory reads these posts which is the funny part that she cares so much! So, I mentioned Kyle was arrested and now they are going to justify everything. I think it is also funny she said”it wasn’t a crime.” Well hunny, it clearly is a crime. Kyle calls people trash all the time, it’s a bit trashy to not pay your fines. These are possibly the most judgmental people ever. They try so dang hard. Just live your life. In the grand scheme of things no one cares. You are not special. You are not better then anyone. Just Bc you have materialistic stuff, you aren’t better. People that actually have money, don’t flaunt like this. Trust me. They don’t and they make fun of people like her. She is so desperate to fit in to the Nashville scene. So desperate. She might want to think about retirement. Just a thought. Or she is waiting for daddy to give her all her money.

I am also concerned about

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Also who is going to read her book? I really truly don’t know what kind of valuable advice she is going to give. She doesn’t have a degree in any of this. She doesn’t work really in my option, and she just spends money. She is fake beyond measures. She talks about being authentic and she is far from that and it shows. This book is going to be a flop. She is not a Gabrielle Bernstein. Not even close. Gabrielle cares about people. Mallory just lives in her own bubble and talks about herself.

nashjar99
Stalker
Stalker

Post by nashjar99 »

tallulah wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:50 pm
They are so privileged and tone deaf it’s not funny.

From the looks of their IG stories, you'd never know we are in the middle of a deadly pandemic. She posted today about needing a local chef to cook healthy food for a sick person. I wonder if they finally got the virus. He's been quiet as well.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Her Christmas message is just weird. She acts like she is the only one with two under two or in the middle of a pandemic. Also signing a card “Ervin Dimeola Family” is weird. Why not just the Dimeola family? It’s weird she never changed her name too. She’s not a celebrity. She thinks she is but she really isn’t. Most actually do change their name but keep their prior name public. I just think she is holding on too tight and it is so emasculating to kyle. These people are something else. Complain some more about having children you had. Most people have real jobs or demanding ones and dealing with this shit. She sits at home. I do not feel bad for her. She is in some bubble of her own. She tries way to hard as well.
Also, no one gives two shits about your Christmas card. For reals.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wissa_1990
Talker
Talker

Post by Wissa_1990 »

I don't understand why she is writing a book. She's not a celebrity, she hasn't gone through some extraordinary life circumstance. What on earth could she write about that is so insightful?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

let's vote: will mal & family quarantine after her potential exposure to covid (alex g has it & they were all just together?)

I say no.

bff-breakdown
Learner
Learner

Post by bff-breakdown »

buttaface561 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:26 am
let's vote: will mal & family quarantine after her potential exposure to covid (alex g has it & they were all just together?)

I say no.
Clearly she either thinks there’s no way she could get Covid, doesn’t care, or is just plain dumb. She was around Michael & Julian for sure recently (didn’t see Alex in the Rainforest Cafe stories so I’m not sure if she was there). Since Alex confirmed she has Covid I’ve seen Mallory with her entire family, including parents, and other people visiting her house. These two (Kyle & Mal) are just reckless and selfish honestly. But as I’ve said, if anyone in her family gets it she’ll act like the world is ending :roll:

Return to “Mallory Ervin”