Learner
Learner

Re: Mallory Ervin Part 2

Post by JustCant »

RoseGoldie wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:39 pm
Aswat87 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:36 pm
Can we talk about how she had major surgery two weeks ago but is at an event? Jessie James Decker is not her friend. Give me a break. This coco puff is just that.
Can we talk about the fact she has a week old at home and she is out on a girl night’s out? Wtf is wrong with this bitch?! She’s the LEAST relatable mother there is atm.
This. Her buddy Caroline Hobby in the same story slide has a 3 week old at home, her first baby & was just out at the Tribe Kelley event a couple of nights ago. Birds of the same flock fly together. Can’t relate.

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Monkeymonday »

Do you think she reads on here? I hope she does. You're an absolute piece of shit Mallory. Stop talking about how you used to be so selfish and in a dark place.. because you are still the selfish self indulgent person you have always been. You're gross. It is literally insane that she is out on a girls night two weeks after having major surgery and A BABY. I mean.. wow. She has always been the person who is looking for any excuse to get away from her kid... but a newborn. Seriously?!? Wow.
Also... again. I hope you do read on here.. start using your car seats correctly. Is that a cps issue? Because I'll call to report their dumb hillbilly asses tomorrow.

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

Couple things...

1. Don’t blame her using a rock n play bc we loved ours and I kinda want to use it for our 2nd, but not sure my conscience would be able to live with it. However, are we sure it’s the rock n play? It looks kinda different when she shows it. Are we sure it’s not some stupid expensive product that resembles the rock n play? Idk.

2. It’s so stupid of her to be out on a girls night so soon. If she was that dedicated to nursing, she wouldn’t go. I hate girls nights so I’m not a good person to ask. I think the whole girls night boys night is gay and lame. I’ll snark on anyone who goes out that soon after having a baby. It’s not my thing.

3. The earliest me and the husband went out after my son was born was a few months. We went to one movie and came home. It felt like we were gone 10 hours. That’s how much I missed my son and I couldn’t wait till the movie ended. We did have fun tho.

4. She’ll use the event excuse as a work thing which is so BS. Not relatable bc actual working moms have ZERO choice to leave their babies at daycare for 8 or more hours a day!!!! And it’s not by choice!!! All of her outings ARE BY CHOICE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

Meant to also ask, how is she using a car seat incorrectly? Guess I missed her story. Please tell! This is a big pet peeve of mine bc it’s so easy to use it properly.

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

God she’s disgusting. Of course she wouldn’t miss Jessie James party for the world as she’s always brown nosing the Nashville celebs and trying to be their best friend.

GoInG fRoM oNe To TwO iS sO eAsY, iVe JuSt BeEn 100% ThE cArEgIvEr 🙄🤮

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

cocobear1010 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:46 pm
Meant to also ask, how is she using a car seat incorrectly? Guess I missed her story. Please tell! This is a big pet peeve of mine bc it’s so easy to use it properly.

She doesn't use the straps correctly. Ever. On stories Kyle shows them. Fords straps are too loose and the chest clip is near his belly. Sheppard (seriously this is that poor kids name) his straps are too loose and are above his shoulders when they need to be below. It doesn't matter how much money is spent on those seats.. if they are not used correctly it doesn't matter!!!!! Car seats are worthless if used incorrectly. Multiple people have told her that she has always used the seat wrong for Ford but she doesn't care. She's too busy living her life fully to be bothered to ensure her kids will live Incase of an accident. Her and Kyle neither wear seatbelts... stupid. Just flat out dumb. I don't know how to insert pics of the screen shots of the car seats from yesterday

She is using the rock and play. I loved mine and will use it again with another baby however she is not responsible. She covers it in blankets and sits her kid off away from people. Irresponsible

Also.. her knock off gucci merch is just now being sent out?!? Didn't those launch OVER a month ago?! If I was stupid enough to spend $60 on a ugly sweatshirt I'd be pissed.

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

Wait for a podcast in the near future where she talks about how hard it was to leave Shep (God this name!) for the first time, but MaMaS HavE tO HaVe TiMe fOR tHeMsElVeS!!!

Mother of the year right there.

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

Ugh, can’t roll my eyes more

idolovepotatoes
Talker
Talker

Post by idolovepotatoes »

Does anyone know if Kyle owned the valet business? Did he sell it?

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Sooooooooooo I know Mallory and Kyle are not advocates for tne environment or anything and that’s no secret but....why get THIS lid AND use a straw. That’s the whole reason why this lid exists (which I know they’ve said this new lid uses twice as much plastic as the original and a straw, but anyway...it’s just so unnecessary. They annoy the crap out of me with this stuff. All their smart cup plastic use and you know Mallory just throws shit away that’s perfectly good. Geez

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

PI88NK wrote:Image

Sooooooooooo I know Mallory and Kyle are not advocates for tne environment or anything and that’s no secret but....why get THIS lid AND use a straw. That’s the whole reason why this lid exists (which I know they’ve said this new lid uses twice as much plastic as the original and a straw, but anyway...it’s just so unnecessary. They annoy the crap out of me with this stuff. All their smart cup plastic use and you know Mallory just throws shit away that’s perfectly good. Geez

I always use a straw because they give me that kind of lid regardless and I have sensitivity to cold and hot drinks

But they suck and i doubt that’s it lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

PI88NK wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:49 pm

They come across as the people who will deny that straws do any harm to our planet and as people who contribute absolutely nothing to society.

Vehrsai3
Talker
Talker

Post by Vehrsai3 »

idolovepotatoes wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:24 pm
Does anyone know if Kyle owned the valet business? Did he sell it?
I’m not sure if another valet company bought him out or not but the company he owned was called Park Nashville and it no longer exists. Not sure if he got bought out or if it went defunked.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

guruglam689 wrote:
PI88NK wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:49 pm

They come across as the people who will deny that straws do any harm to our planet and as people who contribute absolutely nothing to society.
Exactly. She would say something like "god has a plan for everything" or some bullshit like that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

Thinks she has mastitis but cares more about online shopping than treating it?? I have a friend who had mastitis so severe it turned into an abscess that required surgery that ended breast feeding for her, but fall decor is more important to Mallory. To be fair she COULD be treating it and it’s just not something she’s sharing but I doubt it.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Brytbratbar wrote:Thinks she has mastitis but cares more about online shopping than treating it?? I have a friend who had mastitis so severe it turned into an abscess that required surgery that ended breast feeding for her, but fall decor is more important to Mallory. To be fair she COULD be treating it and it’s just not something she’s sharing but I doubt it.
Yeah she was very teary eyed at the start of tnat instastory but I also have a friend who had mastitis and the last thing she would have done is jump on Instagram lol

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Filming in the shower with the caption “massaging my mastitis” I CANNOT. 🙄 this woman is desperate for some sympathy. I’m also willing to bet she just has a clogged duct because she would act like she was full on dying if she had mastitis.

How ironic that she posts a podcast about putting your phone down to watch your kids grow up and then she films Ford playing the rest of the day 🙄

idolovepotatoes
Talker
Talker

Post by idolovepotatoes »

Agreed. I had mastitis and it was the worst pain I had ever been in. Holding a phone would be too painful.

Chiccharly
Learner
Learner

Post by Chiccharly »

She spent over $500 on shoes for her toddler. $500!!!! That’s insanity. Like absolutely bananas. I love how she’s posting screen shots of her followers saying it’s money well spent! What?? Do these followers have kids? Do they know how fast kids grow out of shoes/clothes? Yes, she could use them for “Shep” but toddlers are so hard on shoes, I’d be surprised if they make it to him.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

She's huge!!!! And eating ice cream. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Mallory Ervin”