Re: Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

Post by kikicb10 »

Spaceballs21 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:09 pm
kikicb10 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:01 pm
Spaceballs21 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:35 am
No wonder she wants to rely less on YouTube, her video views have been going down because her videos are boring, her last video was watched by a whopping 2% of her subscribers. How does she even get sponsorships with such low views compared to subscribers? Idk how she’ll ever not rely on YouTube, that’s how people found her and how she was able to get people to buy her courses, without YouTube she’ll become even more irrelevant.

Also what happened to 75 hard? Oh yeah, she failed, for the 12th time, just as predicted even though she tried to stick it to us here by saying she’d make it through. Like give it up, you’ve been trying since last spring, maybe 10 months and have yet to make it through. Just admit it’s not for you and try something else, it’s not the only program out there.
She only keeps doing 75 hard to kiss up to Andy and keep getting free stuff from his company 🙄 but even Stevie Wonder can see that she just isn't cut out for it. She's been working out all this time and still has the body of Spongebob with fake boobs.. tragic.
Why do I feel like she’s gunna get a BBL, go quiet on social media then come back and claim all her progress was from “taking time to work on herself and get fit/healthy” so she can make 100 videos on working out? Side note: why does she still go to her gym (without a mask) when she literally has a home gym in her garage?
She probably saw the IG fitness models putting gyms in their houses so naturally she did the same thing. Plus, who will see her do her same ol' basic leg workout if she does it at home?? "Ya girl" needs an audience.

Julieta1616
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Julieta1616 »

I just noticed that she’s been on the decline on her YouTube subscribers.... just the other day I swear it was 542k and now it’s 541k. I bet more people are beginning to find her content useless and that she’s unreliable. She hasn’t mentioned 75 hard in a while because she obviously can’t keep up with it even after she told he audience she was definitely completing it this time. SMH Jordan, don’t set yourself up for failure. Set realistic life and fitness goals.... she already mentioned the BBL in a previous video. She said it was very pricy but she definitely wants to get it which doesn’t make sense to me if she can just manifest all this income then why can’t she just fork up the money now.... maybe she’ll just manifest a new body and make a video about that.

I came across a picture of her boo on some site.... really not so good looking as the men she had manifested in the past. I really think that’s one of the reasons she keeps him off her social.

alwayseatinglol
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alwayseatinglol »

Spaceballs21 wrote:
kikicb10 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:01 pm
Spaceballs21 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:35 am
No wonder she wants to rely less on YouTube, her video views have been going down because her videos are boring, her last video was watched by a whopping 2% of her subscribers. How does she even get sponsorships with such low views compared to subscribers? Idk how she’ll ever not rely on YouTube, that’s how people found her and how she was able to get people to buy her courses, without YouTube she’ll become even more irrelevant.

Also what happened to 75 hard? Oh yeah, she failed, for the 12th time, just as predicted even though she tried to stick it to us here by saying she’d make it through. Like give it up, you’ve been trying since last spring, maybe 10 months and have yet to make it through. Just admit it’s not for you and try something else, it’s not the only program out there.
She only keeps doing 75 hard to kiss up to Andy and keep getting free stuff from his company Image but even Stevie Wonder can see that she just isn't cut out for it. She's been working out all this time and still has the body of Spongebob with fake boobs.. tragic.
Why do I feel like she’s gunna get a BBL, go quiet on social media then come back and claim all her progress was from “taking time to work on herself and get fit/healthy” so she can make 100 videos on working out? Side note: why does she still go to her gym (without a mask) when she literally has a home gym in her garage?
But she is so honest remember! She would share everything with her viewers ImageImageImageImage
She is sooo insecure of her butt too, she never shows the side view or back view of all the free clothes she gets unless she is posing trying to make her butt look bigger lol but you can tell she’s flat flat, weird since she loves working out and eating super healthy ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadams1
Debater
Debater

Post by Sadams1 »

Julieta1616 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:31 pm
I just noticed that she’s been on the decline on her YouTube subscribers.... just the other day I swear it was 542k and now it’s 541k. I bet more people are beginning to find her content useless and that she’s unreliable. She hasn’t mentioned 75 hard in a while because she obviously can’t keep up with it even after she told he audience she was definitely completing it this time. SMH Jordan, don’t set yourself up for failure. Set realistic life and fitness goals.... she already mentioned the BBL in a previous video. She said it was very pricy but she definitely wants to get it which doesn’t make sense to me if she can just manifest all this income then why can’t she just fork up the money now.... maybe she’ll just manifest a new body and make a video about that.

I came across a picture of her boo on some site.... really not so good looking as the men she had manifested in the past. I really think that’s one of the reasons she keeps him off her social.
Her content is built around her, that gets old. The only thing she tries to gear towards “helping other women” is her refurbished course. Vlogs are only good for entertainment, she is not entertaining. Her posts, YouTube thumbnails are all about her boyfriend. She is setting herself up for the same mess she had with her ex. As soon as she becomes bored or disappointed, it will be an extreme low and drama about how she is hurt. Perhaps find a niche rather than come follow me? It would keep her from over sharing and butthurt over criticism of her personal life. Seriously, it’s old news with her, she has gained and lost the same 12 pounds for years now. How does she not see this being a social media expert, that she lacks real content to bring value to others?

She has a video with major home update and shows mulch and cement, the rest is her talking and other unrelated crap. Such a disappointment and waste of time.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

She definitely didn't film or the pieces she had weren't worth editing. I bet she didn't want her bf advertising that jacket of his now that the secret is out. Honestly, she works out and claims to eat right but yet she doesn't have any life changing progress. She's up and down the same ten pounds from years ago. She needs to stop mentioning she lost all this weight years ago because in reality she's just confirming she can't commit to doing it again. I don't know why she even bothers with the fitness content. She never does anything different, her body isn't showing any progress and her cooking sucks. How convenient that she posts up her LA trip a month later and then has the audacity to complain about people not wearing their masks. Don't even try to fake it we all know you never wear one. She's always out and about without one and now its a problem. She also mentioned again that it would be good idea to take Christian to the snow and how it wasn't necessary to get a rental that a day trip would be just fine. What a fkn cheapass. All the money she spends on herself and she can't spend it on her own child. Wasn't he the reason for her becoming a YT? To be able to stay home and spend quality time with him? To be able to take him on trips? She hasn't taken him on one trip yet.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Another gym session where again she's not wearing her mask and avoiding everyone in the comments calling her out. Doesn't this girl learn or is she gonna wait until she gets covid and cries about it later? Her thrown together disgusting recipes where she validates her style with she's a mom and needs to cook something simple and fast. Girl where is your kid at ? you're not watching him half the time and second of all you don't have a real job. You're home all day. when do you not have time to cook something decent and healthy ? Can you leave that to the people with real 9 to 5s? People that actually watch their kids and have a real life. Her brother recently had surgery and there's no mention of that. You would think she'd be more supportive since he's her "best friend" other than christian and her moma and half the world.

Spaceballs21
Learner
Learner

Post by Spaceballs21 »

Someone got her lips done again.
FC370A72-2570-4F3C-8243-5AC9867067E7.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gossip_queen2310
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossip_queen2310 »

Hahaha I noticed that too!

Spaceballs21
Learner
Learner

Post by Spaceballs21 »

She claims to be such a boss babe with money yet she leases vehicles and has never owned one because she clearly can’t afford to pay off the leases, constantly shops and spends her money on things like clothes, makeup, weekend trips (not even to anywhere that exciting and never takes Christian with her), boobs, protein bars, hair appointments, and lip injections.

I can guarantee she has no money set aside for retirement, no money set aside for her sons college education, nothing but yet wants to sell her house already and get a new one. She better start saving now because she’ll be lucky if social media pays her bills another 10 years, no one wants to watch 10 more years of her basic boring videos or keep buying her courses when she shows no growth.

Spaceballs21
Learner
Learner

Post by Spaceballs21 »

I don’t believe this at all. She’s only saying that because she found out she could have a whole mansion almost anywhere else. She’ll never move because she needs to be able to drop her kid off at her parents house whenever she wants, she’d actually have to pay someone to watch him. Her man also lives in Cali, as do his kids I’m assuming so I doubt he’d be game to leave (and if she expected him to move further away from his kids and his job to be with her she’s selfish), maybe they broke up which is why she said she isn’t tied to one place. Hmmm... 🤔. Im sure she’ll post a story soon when she sees this if they’re still together. 😂

Wtf would she do with a house this size anyway? Her decor skills suck and her house is half this size now and looks empty.
14E810EB-FD6A-47BE-A391-99E79980B38E.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Julieta1616
Learner
Learner

Post by Julieta1616 »

Spaceballs21 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:45 pm
I don’t believe this at all. She’s only saying that because she found out she could have a whole mansion almost anywhere else. She’ll never move because she needs to be able to drop her kid off at her parents house whenever she wants, she’d actually have to pay someone to watch him. Her man also lives in Cali, as do his kids I’m assuming so I doubt he’d be game to leave (and if she expected him to move further away from his kids and his job to be with her she’s selfish), maybe they broke up which is why she said she isn’t tied to one place. Hmmm... 🤔. Im sure she’ll post a story soon when she sees this if they’re still together. 😂

Wtf would she do with a house this size anyway? Her decor skills suck and her house is half this size now and looks empty.
14E810EB-FD6A-47BE-A391-99E79980B38E.png
Since her man works at Spacex... and the test sites for Spacex are in Texas..... it could happen. I honestly think she’ll eventually say she’s manifesting some bs move because he could very easily transfer. Doubt he’s into going for sure since he has his kid here. Also has his parents and brother here and that’s a big part of his life too. Her ex works or worked with her current boos company too! I wonder if her BF knows that her ex worked with him at one point??

Julieta1616
Learner
Learner

Post by Julieta1616 »

Her Q and A reply is a joke right?

1. Her IG is and will always be about her. How is she even catering to her audience?
2. Her content is repetitive and doesn’t stand out from the other hundreds of Influencers. What even is her niche??
3. She doesn’t post consistently and her engagement is at an all time low.
4. Her audience has kept asking about her 75 hard journey and other topics and she has yet to reply to her audience on it. She is also not very open to criticism.
And finally!!
5. She doesn’t treat this as a real job that she is committed to. She isn’t consistent, on time with posts, lies on stuff, her online content is outdated, and she isn’t true to her audience and even tries to manipulate her posts to make her appear slimmer.

She is all over the place with her content and her goals. Why even put your goals out there if you aren’t going to stick to them? She still alters all of her photos. Not just a quick filter and some teeth whitening either.... we can see the bad photoshop edits Jordan.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

That’s so true. She said in a story earlier this week where she was happy her face was slimming down because how strict she’s been in her diet. Umm ma’am you paid to have it fixed. When was the last time she hopped on the scale? At 180? It would just be easier for her to stop claiming she diets and exercises and move on to something she Can actually stick to.
She hasn’t posted because her “lens broke” (To that exact camera she claimed to have been stolen when they broke into her car.) like your phone can’t be used for that? How many other YouTubers don’t use their phones or computers ?
She said she doesn’t watch much YouTube because she limits her tv time but yet Nicole Guerriero posted a review on a camera and she had to run out and by the exact one. (Shocking) she wants to post a vanity video but how many other times has she not done that already? no really gives a shit about your wannabe organization to the same vanity you’ve had for over six years.
How about you give us an updated house tour on your child’s bedroom? how you set up the loft to be his play room? Maybe the dream closet she’s always wanted to design? New content have some imagination. Not Another tour of the gym you don’t use since you’re always at a public one.

Spaceballs21
Learner
Learner

Post by Spaceballs21 »

Facts101 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:28 am
That’s so true. She said in a story earlier this week where she was happy her face was slimming down because how strict she’s been in her diet. Umm ma’am you paid to have it fixed. When was the last time she hopped on the scale? At 180? It would just be easier for her to stop claiming she diets and exercises and move on to something she Can actually stick to.
She hasn’t posted because her “lens broke” (To that exact camera she claimed to have been stolen when they broke into her car.) like your phone can’t be used for that? How many other YouTubers don’t use their phones or computers ?
She said she doesn’t watch much YouTube because she limits her tv time but yet Nicole Guerriero posted a review on a camera and she had to run out and by the exact one. (Shocking) she wants to post a vanity video but how many other times has she not done that already? no really gives a shit about your wannabe organization to the same vanity you’ve had for over six years.
How about you give us an updated house tour on your child’s bedroom? how you set up the loft to be his play room? Maybe the dream closet she’s always wanted to design? New content have some imagination. Not Another tour of the gym you don’t use since you’re always at a public one.
I noticed that about the camera, she said it was stolen but then goes on to say the camera she has now that broke isn’t made anymore (so I don’t think it was stolen, she just lied, she also never did an update about her going back to the police station to see if they had any of her stuff). And her content ideas are stale and repetitive. Woo another tour of the gym she doesn’t use (it probably has 1 or 2 more things added than the last tour), another boring what I eat in a day video where she’ll just link to the 1st phorm shit and those built bars and another cleaning and organization of her vanity). There are plenty of other spaces in her home she’s never shown (what’d she do with the two spare bedrooms? The 2nd living area? The laundry room? The closet?).

She literally just did a what she eats in a day last week and now again? Boring. And another giveaway to boost her engagement and views! And she for sure doesn’t track macros like she claims because she doesn’t weigh or measure her food. She was sucking in pretty hard in her newest video and you can tell, what persons stomach looks like that?
CDB0F7A1-B669-4982-B326-318BF74D0C3C.jpeg

brampersandon
Learner
Learner

Post by brampersandon »

I came here as soon as I got to the part in the video where she showed her body update because oh my god, she could NOT be sucking it in any harder 😂 You can see her holding her breath and awkwardly moving her arms/shoulders to keep it sucked in... embarrassing lmao

Also tbh I LOVE my sweet coffee, it's my vice and and I've made sure to fit it in on my own weight loss journey, but watching her pour straight up caramel sundae sauce into the glass without measuring it PLUS caramel creamer made me die. Totally agree, no way she is even remotely accurately tracking macros.

anubis333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anubis333 »

Does anybody find it funny at this point how ridiculously inconsistent she is with her posting on YouTube?? The worst part is that she says she’ll have a video up at a certain day/time and it is NEVER UP when she says it will! I rarely watch her videos anymore because they are boring, repetitive and honestly I don’t think she is talented in whatever she posts. For fitness videos, I have other youtubers I watch that are actually FIT, for beauty, I have others, for fashion hauls I have a long list of youtubers who actually put in the work an effort to give you quality content. It is beyond me how some people actually pay her to LEARN from her??? Because she is an “Instagram Expert”?! Ha! I’m rolling my eyes so hard right now. She is so lazy and fake! She’s a wannabe something, I just don’t know who she wants to be, I don’t think SHE even knows!! I can’t stand her teenage- hand gestures, and the way she talks! You’re 30 and you have a son who’s listening to you talk and act like that!!! Be a role model!! Stop calling him “dude”!!! Ughhh she’s all over the place

Julieta1616
Learner
Learner

Post by Julieta1616 »

anubis333 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:21 am
Does anybody find it funny at this point how ridiculously inconsistent she is with her posting on YouTube?? The worst part is that she says she’ll have a video up at a certain day/time and it is NEVER UP when she says it will! I rarely watch her videos anymore because they are boring, repetitive and honestly I don’t think she is talented in whatever she posts. For fitness videos, I have other youtubers I watch that are actually FIT, for beauty, I have others, for fashion hauls I have a long list of youtubers who actually put in the work an effort to give you quality content. It is beyond me how some people actually pay her to LEARN from her??? Because she is an “Instagram Expert”?! Ha! I’m rolling my eyes so hard right now. She is so lazy and fake! She’s a wannabe something, I just don’t know who she wants to be, I don’t think SHE even knows!! I can’t stand her teenage- hand gestures, and the way she talks! You’re 30 and you have a son who’s listening to you talk and act like that!!! Be a role model!! Stop calling him “dude”!!! Ughhh she’s all over the place
Definitely inconsistent content is her specialty. She can keep calling him dude but please for the love of god stop referring to yourself as “bitch” or “bishh”. Eveytime she says “cuz a bitch gota......” it makes me cringe. Don’t you have better vocabulary with all this reading you do?
Her content was definitely more consistent when she was alllll about her boo. Now he’s nowhere to be found and now she is even more boring. I wonder if there’s trouble in paradise? He’s not on her IG followers anymore? Anyone else notice that? I think she needs to find her worth WITHOUT a relationship and channel that energy into her audience and her kid.

Julieta1616
Learner
Learner

Post by Julieta1616 »

Just stopped by her IG stories and she’s really doing another boob lift. SMH Jordan. A year has barely passed and you are already unhappy with your boobs again? I guess if her boobs don’t look pornstar ready, she isn’t happy enough. That’s why she’s always using push up bras. Because she’s striving for that impossible look. Which that look doesn’t only make her look fake but also throws her body proportions out of wack! She should play down the breasts which make her torso look even wider and play up her hips and she can do that by sticking to a consistent fitness lifestyle.

tomatogarlic
Learner
Learner

Post by tomatogarlic »

I saw her insta story about placing an order on Shein and she didn't understand why they delivered her package to her childhood address and how they even had it. Made me realize how toxic of a person she is. Just admit you didn't pay attention and accidently allowed it to ship to the old address why blame this on the company. Also, I thought her evading all questions related to 75 hard, not even mentioning it at all was in poor taste. She talks about transparency but she's not transparent. If she doesnt want to share something, she should just not mention it in the first place. And the camera thing, extremely shady. I truly question how much longer she will continue her lying and toxicity before people catch on and stop buying her courses.

Julieta1616
Learner
Learner

Post by Julieta1616 »

Wait! Wasn’t her boxing bag gift stolen? She never clarified that it was stolen and she bought a new one. So was it even stolen? Or was the whole thing really just a huge lie to get views? If so, that’s sad and just really low class of her to do to her audience. She doesn’t want to admit failure to the hard 75 so she has yet to update her followers on it. I think what’s funny to me on that situation is that this GG chain called it that she would fail again and she did! Also, just realized she has her try on haul video .... is that the only thing she is good and consistent at?? Wasting money on items “she doesn’t have a plan on wearing but what the heck”. She is too materialistic it’s insane.

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”