Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Re: Jordan "Catfish" Cheyenne - Part 3

Post by kikicb10 »

NOW she wants to take out her silver sink and put in a matte black one.. to match her chairs. Literally all of her appliances are silver, but the sink needs to match the chairs? Taaaaacky

Hello_D
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hello_D »

Did she and her man breakup? I don’t see their pics on her IG. And they are not following each other

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Another one bites the dust? She’s been posting a lot of “self love” and “empowerment” So I wouldn’t doubt it.

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

That back splash is so ugly and too harsh for the white cabinets. And did you guys catch a couple weeks ago she said she was looking for a new house. Wtf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

"rushed to the er"... you'd think she was bleeding out but no, stomach pains. boo-hoo. stop eating shit.

brampersandon
Learner
Learner

Post by brampersandon »

What a hot mess of a video lol. From getting emotional over her and her brother being able to take their mom to a luxury mall and buy her Gucci shit, because she can't experience emotions without tying them to consumerism and money obsession, to complaining about how nobody has been able to figure out what's wrong with her stomach in six years, because she hasn't actually worked with a doctor long term and just expects an urgent care visit every time it hurts to solve things... she really is wildly dumb. "Apparently x-rays only show bone?" was a highlight for me.

She does refer to him as her boyfriend in it though so who knows what's going on there.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

I don't buy her having stomach problems. She's just begging for attention as always. I wouldn't doubt she wants "her boyfriend" to have pity on her and work things out. If anything she would be to blame. Years of diet pills, yo yo diets and all that junk she consumes. In her last two videos she sure has explained a lot of the things mentioned here. If she knew they weren't true she wouldn't have to sit and explain herself. She might as well come out and say they broke up. Theres a reason he's not on her feed anymore and they don't follow each other. Funny how she said her mom was devoted to them and wasn't out and about. Maybe she should take that as an example and stop worrying about being alone and focus on her child.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Anyone else waiting for a breakup video???

whiskeyweights
Debater
Debater

Post by whiskeyweights »

Candid stories don’t lie lol

https://ibb.co/t3xvzHB

Omvd2346
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omvd2346 »

whiskeyweights wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:18 pm
Candid stories don’t lie lol

https://ibb.co/t3xvzHB
Took the honors of comparing the 2. Ridiculous. Why not just be yourself? Don't post at all if you hate yourself that much
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omvd2346
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Omvd2346 »

I wonder what happened to her instagram! It's definitely gone. Even through the link on her YouTube videos

Sss75
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sss75 »

I’m sure Jordan disactivated her IG because Roy and her broke up. It was mentioned on one of the YouTube comments on her latest video that she started therapy last week and that they should have already celebrated their one year anniversary, and we all know Jordan, she was all about her boo thing. It’s so strange that she now acts like he never existed. She’s also into her Law of Attraction that she was super sure she attracted her ideal man and doesn’t want to admit it’s over since you know know she’s the queen of manifestation. I think she scared him off when they were looking at condos together

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Yes she definitely deactivated it. She’s nowhere to be found. I wouldn’t doubt she went back to therapy to help her through the breakup. Like girl get it together do it for your mental health not just as a quick fix. And yes we all know she would have went all out for her anniversary. So much for her overpriced psychic telling her she was getting married and having a daughter soon. Her dad should be getting married soon I’m sure she’ll be back to gloat about that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

It’s the lies for me. She rambled so much about basically nothing. She didn’t admit to a breakup because she’s still hoping they reconcile. She didn’t want Christian ruining the surprise but muted him saying they’re moving to a new houseI’m sure yes there’s something mentally wrong with her but she’s making it seem it’s more than what it is. If there’s anything wrong with Christian she’s too blame. She’s so quick to shut him down and shut him up it’s cringe to watch. She has no business doing her makeup on camera! I know she’s seen more than enough YT tutorials to know how to face match, apply eyeliner and lip liner. Who the hell stretches her mouth and eyes to apply makeup ? She also needs to stop it with the face injections. Her face is looking worse and worse. Her cheeks and chin are starting to look weird and the lip injections are a waste of Money. She’s so happy with herself she needs a mental break from comparing herself to others. She’s such a copycat Stacey Diaz (who she happens to follow. Similar tattoo, nail color, and background what a coincidence) just did the same thing. She just steals content from others since she’s so unoriginal.

brampersandon
Learner
Learner

Post by brampersandon »

I was diagnosed with ADHD as an adult and when I was looking for resources online, I very quickly soured on the ~adult ADHD community~ as a whole for a variety of reasons. In the first five minutes of her "totally transparent and real" video, I thought to myself, man, she's really acting like a person who feels the need to overperform ADHD because they just got diagnosed as an adult and want to fit into the community... and then 20 minutes later, there's her talking about her and Christian going to get evaluated and then getting distracted by her phone lol. Called it.

Also, when you're using a clickbait title and not actually talking about anything in it, maybe don't repeatedly praise yourself for how honest and real you are? Maybe don't then say "I hope YOU GUYS appreciate how honest and real I am" to your viewers? Just a thought.

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Let me just casually insert these fake designer bags in the background so I can show how successful I am. (eyeroll) This was the video she was supposedly going to post last week. So much for trying to be more consistent. I'm pretty sure she mentioned most of this already in a past video. Who pays $80 for a cup and loses an overpriced straw? Like we get it you get commission on some of these sponsored things but can she at least space them out a bit more? Not FedEx showing up in the middle of the video to drop off more of her "designer splurges." You would think she learned her lesson when Amazon dropped kicked her ass for promoting counterfeit products. I guess DHGate will have to do now, too bad she can't get commission on that. I hope lawyer daddy has a backup plan for her when her "designer splurges" video bite her nonexistent ass. Speaking of which does the common person "sue" others as nonchalantly as she threatens to? Is daddy not successful enough to handle real cases instead of his whiney daughters scare tactics? She's always claiming to want to sue or come after people "legally." Grow up! Daddy can't save you from all your bullshit. She also mentioned her going down to SD with "Roy" twice. Like can you try to convince us any harder that you're still with him and trying to make things work? :roll:

Gossip_queen2310
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossip_queen2310 »

She’s moving again… I wonder what her excuse will be this time. 🤔 I thought she bought her dream home 😂😂😂

happilyhutch6
Talker
Talker

Post by happilyhutch6 »

Gossip_queen2310 wrote:She’s moving again… I wonder what her excuse will be this time. Image I thought she bought her dream home ImageImageImage
Probably can’t afford her current house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

:rofl:
She’s downsizing to try to make her relationship work! Wow she’s so desperate. Poor Christian as always paying the price for his selfish mom. “Her renters” will end up being someone she knows. the counters turned out ugly af no wonder she never posted a video. She also Never finished the handles and didn’t she just buy a pergola for her back yard ? She’s moving out on a whim

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Literally 3 seconds into the vlog & she has a huge misspelling -- apparently she's moving to HUNNINGTON --- I can't find that city on a map...how freaking hard is it to proofread?!?

she spends money just to spend -- like why wouldn't you take your dishes with you?!? And you need brand new beds? why?!

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”