Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis - Part 3

Post by stubbssie »

Leash27 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:38 am
stubbssie wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:12 am
I think this is Mike?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_McCarron
That’s not him. I just did some Facebook creeping and found his profile. It doesn’t have any info on what he does for work or anything. I’m not sure what the privacy rules are for GG, am I allowed to give out his name?

Mike was an OHL hockey player before. No idea now. :)

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

mike is a blue collar guy (nothing wrong with that, just doesn't seem like a match for spendy allie) he's an elevator repair guy.

Post by Guest »

she is now claiming marriage is not for her. sure. you’re settling for what he’ll give you.. or what he won’t give you in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Allie mentioned that he is an elevator repair guy.

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

buttaface561 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:10 am
Does he have his own company? always thought he would be very rich.

geordie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by geordie »

gossipgirl768 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:44 am
buttaface561 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:10 am
Does he have his own company? always thought he would be very rich.
I believe his family owns the company (I believe that is what she said in one of her older vlogs).

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker

Post by lushmoon13 »

ggg wrote: she is now claiming marriage is not for her. sure. you’re settling for what he’ll give you.. or what he won’t give you in this case.

100% agree. in so many of her past videos she talks about wanting to get married and be a young mom. i'm surprised she's not engaged considering her and mike have been dating forever. but i guess he doesn't even want to get married..yikes for allie

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

lushmoondelete3 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:17 pm
ggg wrote: she is now claiming marriage is not for her. sure. you’re settling for what he’ll give you.. or what he won’t give you in this case.

100% agree. in so many of her past videos she talks about wanting to get married and be a young mom. i'm surprised she's not engaged considering her and mike have been dating forever. but i guess he doesn't even want to get married..yikes for allie

I thought the same thing but then I remembered how young they are. I know they've been together forever but still, they should be experiencing life a little more!!
In GG We Trust

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

https://safira.com/?SID=euagbsa98i8er6c ... tore=world

This site basically has all of the same stuff Allie and Toni sell on C&C lol. Toni will say their stuff is handmade to order. By who girl

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

facet00n wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:06 pm
https://safira.com/?SID=euagbsa98i8er6c ... tore=world

This site basically has all of the same stuff Allie and Toni sell on C&C lol. Toni will say their stuff is handmade to order. By who girl
Handmade in a Chinese Factory.

redsand03
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by redsand03 »

100% confirmed the replica handbag theory.

This is from her newest video. This is a Louis Vuitton Palm Springs Mini backpack from DH Gate. It has metal on the strap tab holders, dead giveaway of a low quality replica.

Don’t try to pass off low quality replicas for authentic, just be honest! We know some of her earlier bags are real but some of these more recent ones are dead giveaway fakes. Which makes sense why she barely shows them(only from far away) or talks about them. 🙄

Don’t know why this bothers me but it does, just be honest.
0BD6621C-F4E8-4987-9B4A-5B34B888EB5D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sk1nnylgd
Learner
Learner

Post by sk1nnylgd »

redsand03 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:25 am

This is from her newest video. This is a Louis Vuitton Palm Springs Mini backpack from DH Gate. It has metal on the strap tab holders, dead giveaway of a low quality replica.

Don’t try to pass off low quality replicas for authentic, just be honest! We know some of her earlier bags are real but some of these more recent ones are dead giveaway fakes. Which makes sense why she barely shows them(only from far away) or talks about them. 🙄

Her mini Chanel flap that she showed also has a strange tab on the zip which i have never seen on a Chanel flap before

redsand03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redsand03 »

sk1nnylgd wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:50 am
redsand03 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:25 am

Her mini Chanel flap that she showed also has a strange tab on the zip which i have never seen on a Chanel flap before

I think that was actually a Louis Vuitton Pochette inside of it

DogMom1990
Talker
Talker

Post by DogMom1990 »

1. What is the deal with Allie? Her videos look like they were shot in the early 2000s. I know she just moved but cant she make any effort at all?

2. Watching Toni's videos, you get the sense that she is very involved with C&C. The vision, the styling, the shipping, the suppliers etc. Allie mentions that she goes to the post office but what else does she do?

smc900
Learner
Learner

Post by smc900 »

DogMom1990 wrote:1. What is the deal with Allie? Her videos look like they were shot in the early 2000s. I know she just moved but cant she make any effort at all?

2. Watching Toni's videos, you get the sense that she is very involved with C&C. The vision, the styling, the shipping, the suppliers etc. Allie mentions that she goes to the post office but what else does she do?
Yeah and allies videos have like 5 ads per video so she can try to make 5x the ad revenue. So annoying I stopped watching after the first mid video ad.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

smc900 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:34 am
DogMom1990 wrote:1. What is the deal with Allie? Her videos look like they were shot in the early 2000s. I know she just moved but cant she make any effort at all?

Yeah and allies videos have like 5 ads per video so she can try to make 5x the ad revenue. So annoying I stopped watching after the first mid video ad.

use an ad-blocker.

larzek
Learner
Learner

Post by larzek »

I hate how having "anziety and depression“ is Allies whole personality now. She can’t go a video without talking about it and having victim mentality all the time.
Most people will feel anxious and depressed at some point in their life, but she really lets it define her life and almost feels like she’s pity-seeking.
Every. single. video she has to bring it up. Like we get it. Maybe talk about something else for once.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Toni pronounced ineligible as “illegible” dear god help it

stellaria99
Learner
Learner

Post by stellaria99 »

Can someone post pics proving her Chanel bags are fake? Is it really true her rectangular mini, boy, trendy and backpack are all fake? It’s quite common for people of her age to wear cheap clothes with luxury accessories. I also know a lot of people who rent and buy luxury goods versus saving for a house. Not a wise move but people sometimes don’t have their priorities straight. Still doesn’t prove her Chanels are fake. The Louis Vuitton backpack is fake I can tell by those gold tabs. But the nano speedy and her new multicolor nano speedy look legit. Most likely preowned since multicolor has been discontinued for years now.

stellaria99
Learner
Learner

Post by stellaria99 »

Can someone post pics proving her Chanel bags are fake? Is it really true her rectangular mini, boy, trendy and backpack are all fake? It’s quite common for people of her age to wear cheap clothes with luxury accessories. I also know a lot of people who rent and buy luxury goods versus saving for a house. Not a wise move but people sometimes don’t have their priorities straight. Still doesn’t prove her Chanels are fake. The Louis Vuitton backpack is fake I can tell by those gold tabs. But the nano speedy and her new multicolor nano speedy look legit. Most likely preowned since multicolor has been discontinued for years now.

Lovecats26
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lovecats26 »

i really think toni has a speech impediment. In her ‘how to be rich’ video she mispronunciations so many words it’s embarrassing. I’ve notice she mispronunciations words then tries to correct herself and leaves those clips in to be funny but she mispronounced ‘Pythagoreans theorem’ so badly she tried to edit over it. Also had to rewind at 23:03 to figure out wtf she said.

redsand03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redsand03 »

stellaria99 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:51 pm
I don’t think there’s any “proof” her Chanel bags in particular are replica/fake. We know when Toni gets something Authentic luxury she goes on and on about it - for example those Louis Vuitton boots she bought in London, she talks about them and shows them in every video!

But her more recent handbags(the Chanels, both LV mini Speedys, and a Dior saddle bag I see hiding in the back) she barely shows them.. for maybe a split second second and nonchalantly says their name(or just the colour) during outfit of the days or in her styling videos.

Just putting two and two together. I understand she’s trying to keep up with her old lifestyle of various LV bags but now probably can’t afford that lifestyle because she lives on her own? I’m not sure, whatever the case I prefer honesty with her saying which of her luxe items are authentic vs replica.

Not hating on her I just get bothered by people who try to pass off replica as authentic!

stellaria99
Learner
Learner

Post by stellaria99 »

redsand03 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:30 am
stellaria99 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:51 pm
I don’t think there’s any “proof” her Chanel bags in particular are replica/fake. We know when Toni gets something Authentic luxury she goes on and on about it - for example those Louis Vuitton boots she bought in London, she talks about them and shows them in every video!

But her more recent handbags(the Chanels, both LV mini Speedys, and a Dior saddle bag I see hiding in the back) she barely shows them.. for maybe a split second second and nonchalantly says their name(or just the colour) during outfit of the days or in her styling videos.

Just putting two and two together. I understand she’s trying to keep up with her old lifestyle of various LV bags but now probably can’t afford that lifestyle because she lives on her own? I’m not sure, whatever the case I prefer honesty with her saying which of her luxe items are authentic vs replica.

Not hating on her I just get bothered by people who try to pass off replica as authentic!
I can see how that can be a plausible. When she got her first boy bag I saw it in the background of her video. They may be high end replicas. I always wondered why she’d hide them. It could be that she’s trying to not show off these bags that do retail for thousands of dollars. I also don’t think she’s trying to pass them off as authentic in that she’s never been like here’s my Chanel bags. I do find it odd she doesn’t have or keep the boxes of these bags and display them. Also it may be possible these bags are given to her by her bf or parents. She may also get them preowned as it is most likely the case with her nano speedys. As the natural leather of the handles have oxidized so that’s an indication that they’re authentic. She could also be mixing authentic with replicas. She seems like an honest person I can’t see her lying straight up.

DogMom1990
Talker
Talker

Post by DogMom1990 »

Allie did a "Q&A" on her insta stories today. In true lazy fashion, she only answered one question (where one can buy those phone cases in MTL). How involved.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

2797BCAB-6E89-497B-8DCE-32AFD9312276.png
LMAO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Allie Sevdalis”