Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Locked
NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by NillaCupcake »

Allie's views are so low I don't see that sponsor coming anytime soon :rofl:

Aimeedollxo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Aimeedollxo »

Does anyone know where Allie is at with her relationship? I’ll be honest I haven’t kept up with her consistently in years, but whenever I watch I’m always surprised bc she’s been open about wanting to get married young, buy a home, have kids, etc. And I dont think she lives together with her bf yet and they’ve been together about 8 years? No shade, maybe ive missed an update!! Bc Im sure after this long he knows her desires

User avatar
Stellina90
Informer
Informer
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:30 am
Location: Kingdom of Genovia
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 527 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Stellina90 »

Aimeedollxo wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:53 pm
Does anyone know where Allie is at with her relationship? I’ll be honest I haven’t kept up with her consistently in years, but whenever I watch I’m always surprised bc she’s been open about wanting to get married young, buy a home, have kids, etc. And I dont think she lives together with her bf yet and they’ve been together about 8 years? No shade, maybe ive missed an update!! Bc Im sure after this long he knows her desires
Good question!! I'm wondering if she's even mentioned Mike recently? Can anyone recall?/
In GG We Trust

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by NillaCupcake »

Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 am
Aimeedollxo wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:53 pm
Does anyone know where Allie is at with her relationship? I’ll be honest I haven’t kept up with her consistently in years, but whenever I watch I’m always surprised bc she’s been open about wanting to get married young, buy a home, have kids, etc. And I dont think she lives together with her bf yet and they’ve been together about 8 years? No shade, maybe ive missed an update!! Bc Im sure after this long he knows her desires
Good question!! I'm wondering if she's even mentioned Mike recently? Can anyone recall?/
She hasn't mentioned him in a while I know she said she wants him to be off camera. But other than that it's been a while since she's even said his name. They still follow each other & she also has a private IG account so maybe she posts him on there.

User avatar
buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1179
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:54 am
Has thanked: 2202 times
Been thanked: 1050 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by buttaface561 »

NillaCupcake wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:41 pm
Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 am
Aimeedollxo wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:53 pm
Does anyone know where Allie is at with her relationship? I’ll be honest I haven’t kept up with her consistently in years, but whenever I watch I’m always surprised bc she’s been open about wanting to get married young, buy a home, have kids, etc. And I dont think she lives together with her bf yet and they’ve been together about 8 years? No shade, maybe ive missed an update!! Bc Im sure after this long he knows her desires
Good question!! I'm wondering if she's even mentioned Mike recently? Can anyone recall?/
She hasn't mentioned him in a while I know she said she wants him to be off camera. But other than that it's been a while since she's even said his name. They still follow each other & she also has a private IG account so maybe she posts him on there.
And as if on cue, in her Amazon faves video she mentions Mike... :rofl:

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 407 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Scorpio89 »

Have not watched her vids in awhile, so I clicked on her new vid. Now I remember why. HER VOICE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST!

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk


giraffe
Informer
Informer
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:18 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 229 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by giraffe »

It really bothers me that Allie rolls her eyes so much when she’s talking lol must be a tic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by NillaCupcake »

buttaface561 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:20 am
NillaCupcake wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:41 pm
Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 am
Aimeedollxo wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:53 pm
Does anyone know where Allie is at with her relationship? I’ll be honest I haven’t kept up with her consistently in years, but whenever I watch I’m always surprised bc she’s been open about wanting to get married young, buy a home, have kids, etc. And I dont think she lives together with her bf yet and they’ve been together about 8 years? No shade, maybe ive missed an update!! Bc Im sure after this long he knows her desires
Good question!! I'm wondering if she's even mentioned Mike recently? Can anyone recall?/
She hasn't mentioned him in a while I know she said she wants him to be off camera. But other than that it's been a while since she's even said his name. They still follow each other & she also has a private IG account so maybe she posts him on there.
And as if on cue, in her Amazon faves video she mentions Mike... :rofl:
Of course! *Waves hi to Allie*

User avatar
Stellina90
Informer
Informer
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:30 am
Location: Kingdom of Genovia
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 527 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Stellina90 »

We should probably start a new thread. Any title suggestions? Then again, these 2 are so boring it's hard to think of something good LOL
In GG We Trust

GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 2:12 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by GuruSayWhat »

Just watched Toni’s latest ‘fitness’ video and she hits out with line ‘I’ve gained a few pounds but you know, muscle weighs more than fat so that’s fine’ or words to that effect. As a Sports Physiologist, I cringe and want to scream every time someone says muscle weighs more than fat. IT WEIGHS THE SAME TONI! If you have 1kg of bricks and 1kg of feathers, what weighs more?! They weigh the same! Muscle is more dense, you can fit more fibres into a smaller area than fat cells. The fact that once again she is giving out wrong advice and there’s these girls watching it and thinking it’s true...Really annoys me, but if you correct them you’re branded a ‘hater’ and ‘jealous’. No hun.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 260 times
Been thanked: 407 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Scorpio89 »

giraffe wrote:It really bothers me that Allie rolls her eyes so much when she’s talking lol must be a tic


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tic, drugs or she is lying when she does it.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk


User avatar
stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:15 am
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 447 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by stubbssie »

Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:56 am
We should probably start a new thread. Any title suggestions? Then again, these 2 are so boring it's hard to think of something good LOL
Allie and Toni Sevdallis - too irrelevant for Part 3

geordie
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:19 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by geordie »

stubbssie wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:05 am
Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:56 am
We should probably start a new thread. Any title suggestions? Then again, these 2 are so boring it's hard to think of something good LOL
Allie and Toni Sevdallis - too irrelevant for Part 3

---

YES!! Good one!

User avatar
Stellina90
Informer
Informer
Posts: 450
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:30 am
Location: Kingdom of Genovia
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 527 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Stellina90 »

stubbssie wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:05 am
Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:56 am
We should probably start a new thread. Any title suggestions? Then again, these 2 are so boring it's hard to think of something good LOL
Allie and Toni Sevdallis - too irrelevant for Part 3
OMG LMAO YES :rofl: :rofl:
In GG We Trust

jessolzie
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:35 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by jessolzie »

Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:56 am
We should probably start a new thread. Any title suggestions? Then again, these 2 are so boring it's hard to think of something good LOL
Allie Botoxalis and Toni Plasticalis - Youtube uprising Trendsetting Stars

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
Guest

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Guest »

Am I the only person that doesn't like the way Toni dresses.. basic tops and the same style of jeans all the time.. why is everyone always raving about her style and what she wears?

Spocygirl133
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Spocygirl133 »

bella_xoxx wrote: Am I the only person that doesn't like the way Toni dresses.. basic tops and the same style of jeans all the time.. why is everyone always raving about her style and what she wears?
I’m right there with you. So basic and boring. Just because you tie a tee shirt up and wear designer jeans, you think it’s stylish? Nooo.

User avatar
stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:15 am
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 447 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by stubbssie »

Stellina90 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:16 pm
stubbssie wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:05 am
Stellina90 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:56 am
We should probably start a new thread. Any title suggestions? Then again, these 2 are so boring it's hard to think of something good LOL
Allie and Toni Sevdallis - too irrelevant for Part 3
OMG LMAO YES :rofl: :rofl:
They STILL don't have a part 3, hilarious. :D

helloitsme2346
Learner
Learner
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:10 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by helloitsme2346 »

Guys! I think one of them is moving.. in Allie’s story (or Toni’s) they show a new place and in her latest video she said her mom was moving or something! I’m curions to see lol

User avatar
Guest

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Guest »

Clickbait title aside, Allie’s latest video about her boob jobs is pretty good. I’m glad she admitted that plastic surgery was so normalized for her and she regrets not stressing how big that kind of decision is in her previous videos.

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:21 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by lushmoon13 »

Allies videos are barely getting any views now. I'm not surprised they're all super boring.

helloitsme2346
Learner
Learner
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:10 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by helloitsme2346 »

She is sooooooooo boring I can’t listen to her for more than 1 min lol. I don’t understand how brands want to work with her complaining personality :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 838
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:15 am
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 447 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by stubbssie »

helloitsme2346 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:33 pm
She is sooooooooo boring I can’t listen to her for more than 1 min lol. I don’t understand how brands want to work with her complaining personality :roll:
She looks so aged, like a real housewife. Yuck this makeup.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 552
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by GossipCat »

Allies hauls are such pathetic excuses for a try on haul. Get off your ass and actually try the clothes on instead of taking weirdo pics of yourself. And I know she will justify her haul by saying it's not called a try on haul but come on!!!! Stop being so lazy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


Spocygirl133
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by Spocygirl133 »

I’m so irritated with Toni. “Three new videos every week”.....girl you have hardly been putting out one video a week for the last three weeks and before that you hardly made it to 2 videos a week. What’s the deal? Don’t advertise something you can’t keep up with. NBD if you do one video a week, just don’t advertise three. Officially unsubscribed.

Locked

Return to “Allie Sevdalis”