Talker

Re: Allie and Toni Sevdalis part 2

Post by bbits »

biancajayyy wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:52 am
bbits wrote:
biancajayyy wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:29 am
just thought i’d share! I previously posted about how I had ordered their jewelry in the past and how it seemed cheap, WELL would just like to inform everyone that a bracelet they are selling for $30 broke off after wearing it for 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why tf would you give them your hard earned money??? :o
Lol this was before when I actually liked Toni and didn’t watch Allie, but I had found one of their pieces when cleaning out my jewelry and decided to wear it and here we are

LOL... ya I understand, I think 2012 me bought something from hrhcollection one time. :rofl:
Wish I could get my money back so I can treat myself a nice dinner instead.

helloitsme2346
Learner
Learner

Post by helloitsme2346 »

Since when is Allie into fashion lol. Whatever sponsorship comes the way she takes. I'm sorry but the clothes she buys are boring, ugly and will only last one season. She is NOT a fashion icon far from it. She is so lazy with her videos filming clips with her iPhone vertically, inserting pictures instead of showing the actual product, sitting down videos just ranting. This laziness pisses me off because she still gets sponsored and people in the comments love it. Is it just me?

lululluver406
Learner
Learner

Post by lululluver406 »

She only got into fashion when she lost the weight. her entire channel changed now since she lost the weight

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Guys, Allie has fallen in love with YT again!

she REALLY must love the sound of her own voice...here we go again with the conspiracy theory (true crime) crap again...

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Allie looks ROUGH in her latest vlog. What is up with her two front teeth?

redsand03
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by redsand03 »

I’m sorry but I have to know.. is Toni buying replicas?! Who else agrees...
Just her more recent Luxury items:

Cartier Love Bracelet - 6,000
Chanel backpack - 6,000
Chanel Top Handle - 5,000
Chanel Boy Bag - 5,000

That’s over 20,000 in just those few items. I am really doubting the authenticity of those items because suddenly she doesn’t show unboxing for certain larger ticket items as she would have in the past.

Wouldn’t you want to put 20k towards a down payment on a home to start your life instead of on shoes and handbags.

Please share your thoughts! It is just baffling me

Youcantsitwithus11
Talker
Talker

Post by Youcantsitwithus11 »

redsand03 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:54 am

Chanel backpack - 6,000
Chanel Boy Bag - 5,000

That’s over 20,000 in just those few items. I am really doubting the authenticity of those items because suddenly she doesn’t show unboxing for certain larger ticket items as she would have in the past.

Wouldn’t you want to put 20k towards a down payment on a home to start your life instead of on shoes and handbags.

Personally I think they’re real and she isn’t spending her money wisely. Her style is horrendous though, she dresses so cheap (and I mean the way she puts things together not the actually price of the items) I don’t see why people like her styling videos. Nothing is unique or helpful.

Post by Guest »

redsand03 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:54 am

Chanel backpack - 6,000
Chanel Boy Bag - 5,000

there are some high quality replicas out there if you’re in the know. the reason i doubt it though is because to me, toni is dumb enough to spend that kind of money on things like that frequently. 20k can def be used for a down payment on a house. i would die before i paid 6k for a purse when that could have been appliances! she must enjoy living in her little room with her bf.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

i agree that they're fakes - not necessarily ebay caliber but still.

there are too many unboxing videos she could be making if these were real.

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

ggg wrote:
redsand03 wrote: I’m sorry but I have to know.. is Toni buying replicas?! Who else agrees...

Chanel backpack - 6,000
Chanel Boy Bag - 5,000

there are some high quality replicas out there if you’re in the know. the reason i doubt it though is because to me, toni is dumb enough to spend that kind of money on things like that frequently. 20k can def be used for a down payment on a house. i would die before i paid 6k for a purse when that could have been appliances! she must enjoy living in her little room with her bf.
EXACTLYYYY like if she was successful, living on her own in a house she owns and has all this extra money, more power to her to spend like that, but the fact that she constantly complains about her tiny room is so dumb. She can tell us all she wants that her mom is basically her roommate, but we all know she’s living at home because she gets everything paid for and done for her, you KNOW she doesn’t pay for anything. Who knows, maybe the stuff is real considering how materialistic both of them are. They’ve been getting LV bags since they were like 14, the next step really is to go more expensive and get Chanel that’s usually how it goes with those people. I personally bought my first LV bag ON MY OWN at 19, and of course I would love a Chanel bag but let’s be practical here lol

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

Also, her days “communicating with suppliers” is clicking the “add to cart” button on AliExpress

skinnymini
Learner
Learner

Post by skinnymini »

Yeah, Allie has been looking extra rough lately like she doesn't get enough sleep or something. And she should enjoy her temporary weight loss. It's obvious she's taking some sort of depression medication that also suppresses her appetite. There's no way Miss Lazy lost weight healthily through diet and exercise.

And I agree that Toni has terrible style. She really needs some sort of make under. She has way too many bundles in her hair that it looks comical. She looks like the cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz. Her style was so much better when she dressed more simple and chic.

Post by Guest »

biancajayyy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:54 pm
ggg wrote:
redsand03 wrote: I’m sorry but I have to know.. is Toni buying replicas?! Who else agrees...

Chanel backpack - 6,000
Chanel Boy Bag - 5,000

EXACTLYYYY like if she was successful, living on her own in a house she owns and has all this extra money, more power to her to spend like that, but the fact that she constantly complains about her tiny room is so dumb. She can tell us all she wants that her mom is basically her roommate, but we all know she’s living at home because she gets everything paid for and done for her, you KNOW she doesn’t pay for anything. Who knows, maybe the stuff is real considering how materialistic both of them are. They’ve been getting LV bags since they were like 14, the next step really is to go more expensive and get Chanel that’s usually how it goes with those people. I personally bought my first LV bag ON MY OWN at 19, and of course I would love a Chanel bag but let’s be practical here lol

yup. i don’t think she pays for anything at home. i don’t think allie does either because who else can just disappear from their job during depression and still have their bills paid? i agree lv is a good little splurge from time to time but chanel?? doesn't fit the rest of the picture ya know what i mean.

Kitty*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitty* »

Wait a minute... TONI IS ONLY 21?? Jesus, I’m 27 and she looks older than me! Why would you want to look much older than you are? Keep botching your face, honey. You’ll look like a 42 year old soccer mom who’s trying to pass for 25 in a few years.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Yeah, Toni will hit the bell curve peak (on her looks) & then start scrambling to look youthful again...

DogMom1990
Talker
Talker

Post by DogMom1990 »

Watched Tonis latest video. Does anyone else think humus on rice cakes sounds disgusting? I have no idea how someone can eat that for a meal

redsand03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redsand03 »

daddyoh wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:37 pm
i agree that they're fakes - not necessarily ebay caliber but still.

there are too many unboxing videos she could be making if these were real.
Exactly! Its extremely suspicious and strange she would do Unboxing videos for Chanel Espadrilelles or Gucci slides but she wouldn’t do one for a Chanel backpack or Cartier Love Bangle. Something isn’t adding up here.

I actually YT commented on one of her videos a few months ago asking if her Chanel bag was authentic and she said yes. 🙄

I don’t know why it bothers me she’s lying about but it does lol.

I would also love to see both Toni & Allies updated handbag/designer collection.

Katyakatyakatya1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Katyakatyakatya1986 »

I agree that either he stuff is real because she blows all the money she earns living with mommy still or it’s just fakes. I personally own a few Cartier pieces and Chanel but I also own my home (all 1.3 mill of it) plus an investment property mortgage free which is rented out currently. My lifestyle supports shopping at Cartier, hers.... not so much. Btw, no one would blame you for not owning Chanel and Cartier at 21 either. It takes time to get to that point, but why is it so important to look like you’re the top 1%?

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by NillaCupcake »

Not defending them but I believe they don't show unboxings anymore is because they buy everything preloved because that's just how I shop personally but then again I pay for my tuition, have a job and I'm almost at two degrees unlike them. I say it's preloved because they do shop on ebay for designer or the real real I believe Toni collabed with them a while back. I can actually say I purchased my first Cartier ring on my own as a graduation gift & it was in store. I remember Toni bought hers in Japan.

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

Katyakatyakatya1986 wrote:I agree that either he stuff is real because she blows all the money she earns living with mommy still or it’s just fakes. I personally own a few Cartier pieces and Chanel but I also own my home (all 1.3 mill of it) plus an investment property mortgage free which is rented out currently. My lifestyle supports shopping at Cartier, hers.... not so much. Btw, no one would blame you for not owning Chanel and Cartier at 21 either. It takes time to get to that point, but why is it so important to look like you’re the top 1%?

Cough cough**** nice bragging.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

Lovelocket wrote:
Katyakatyakatya1986 wrote:I agree that either he stuff is real because she blows all the money she earns living with mommy still or it’s just fakes. I personally own a few Cartier pieces and Chanel but I also own my home (all 1.3 mill of it) plus an investment property mortgage free which is rented out currently. My lifestyle supports shopping at Cartier, hers.... not so much. Btw, no one would blame you for not owning Chanel and Cartier at 21 either. It takes time to get to that point, but why is it so important to look like you’re the top 1%?

LOL not even a brag, good for you girl get your coin!!! and be proud of what you own!!

Katyakatyakatya1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Katyakatyakatya1986 »

Lovelocket wrote:

Just trying to explain that you don’t buy Chanel when you live at home. There are certain steps in life to accomplish first that are more important.

redsand03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redsand03 »

Add Chanel Mini to Toni’s list of questionably authentic Chanel bags, lol. 😬

In Allie’s latest vlog they are both wearing black rectangular Chanel minis. I believe Toni’s is lambskin and Allies is caviar.

Funny though - Allie goes on and on about the Dior friendship bracelet how much she loves it, proving they are still into talking about their designer goods - not their handbags though? 🙄

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

redsand03 wrote:Add Chanel Mini to Toni’s list of questionably authentic Chanel bags, lol. Image

In Allie’s latest vlog they are both wearing black rectangular Chanel minis. I believe Toni’s is lambskin and Allies is caviar.

Funny though - Allie goes on and on about the Dior friendship bracelet how much she loves it, proving they are still into talking about their designer goods - not their handbags though? Image
When she was going through her outfit she went past the bag so quick lol it could be pre-loved, my mom got a bag like Allie’s for around $2000 I believe, which is possible for theirs as well. It’s funny because in her old videos when Toni had the original black yeezys, she would always brush past them in her OOTDs, and kind of mumble the word yeezy under her breath, and I always thought they were fake because I had both a fake and real pair at the time and those looked off. They’re doing the same thing now when they just brush past these luxury purchases, like if they were brand new they would have unboxed, but maybe they’re embarrassed to say that the bags are vintage, because most of the time it only comes with a dust bag and not the box. At the end of the day, we’re seeing these bags in pictures and on video, so even if they were fake it would be easy to hide that.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

Lol because she has designer things, if automatically means it's fake? I don't earn as much as she does and I splurge on designer handbags... I rather spend money on handbags and go spend less on clothes.. like she does.. I think some people are a little jealous...

Return to “Allie Sevdalis”