Following
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Re: BeyondBillieStar / Claudia Sulewski Part 3

Post by Guest »

sparklesandsequins wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:32 pm

the numbers on this tweet already lmfao, how embarrassing
The sad thing is all that attention for Claudia is just that: She dates Finneas, who is the brother and eventually even the mastermind behind Billie Eilish.

There is not one other thing that makes her stand out. Not one...besides her talent to camoflage into another person. It's not even her publicity and its embarrassing for all three of them. At least Billie tries to change her appearance without loosing her style.

Actually I just decided that I do admire Billie Eilish. Rather a strong soul, if you see it that way.

Post by Guest »

I wish people responding to that tweet had the full backstory aka Claudia is literally CHANGING HER APPEARANCE to look even more like Billie. Like wtf

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sparklesandsequins »

Does anyone know if Claudia started dating Finneas before Billie blew up? I'm not a fan so i've never kept tabs on the timeline. I really want to believe that Claudia just had no idea who she was or what she looked like until she was too far in, but that's a reach. Knowing Claudia, I'm sure she's getting off to all this free promo from that tweet just in time for her "secret project" announcement.

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by SqueakLola »

Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:57 am
Does anyone know if Claudia started dating Finneas before Billie blew up? I'm not a fan so i've never kept tabs on the timeline. I really want to believe that Claudia just had no idea who she was or what she looked like until she was too far in, but that's a reach. Knowing Claudia, I'm sure she's getting off to all this free promo from that tweet just in time for her "secret project" announcement.
I'm pretty sure they got together after Billie blew up, I have been listening to Billie since 2017. She didn't start dating Fugly until at the least the second half of 2018.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

SqueakLola wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 am
I'm pretty sure they got together after Billie blew up, I have been listening to Billie since 2017. She didn't start dating Fugly until at the least the second half of 2018.
I also started listening to Billie in 2017 and Claudia was definitely not in the picture then.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

BeyondBillieStar aka Claudia “Clout Chaser” Sulewski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 »

Following

whyareyoulikethis
Learner
Learner

Post by whyareyoulikethis »

unfortunately not. like not even a little bit. billie was already huge when they started talking. so it's all still very cringe.

bigfatgoalie
Learner
Learner

Post by bigfatgoalie »

following

fauxchinaplates
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fauxchinaplates »

might be nothing, but interesting that claudias new ig photo has been up 7hrs and finneas still hasnt commented when he seems to usually comment almost immediately.
all the replies would probably be about him dating a billie look-a-like

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Following

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

fauxchinaplates wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:42 pm
might be nothing, but interesting that claudias new ig photo has been up 7hrs and finneas still hasnt commented when he seems to usually comment almost immediately.
all the replies would probably be about him dating a billie look-a-like
Probably because she look like herself 10 years in the future, she looks older to me.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

I wonder how irrelevant she would have become had she not started dating Finneas

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Finneas is going to ask Claudia to start changing her appearance to look less like Billie. Like get bangs or start spray tanning again or something. Because all of this talk about her looking like Billie makes him look bad, not her. All the jokes are about him being a little too into his sister

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

Thought you guys would appreciate this lol

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

janelle-95 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:21 am

It's hilarious that Claudia is finally getting all the attention she wanted but not in a good way

Post by Guest »

helloelephant wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:27 am
janelle-95 wrote: Image

It's hilarious that Claudia is finally getting all the attention she wanted but not in a good way
Obviously she doesn't care. It's publicity after all and that's all she ever wanted - besides being rich and traveling the world. She just wants that attention, no matter what. Nobody can tell me that she doesn't do it on purpose.
laylee wrote: I wonder if Finneas is going to ask Claudia to start changing her appearance to look less like Billie. Like get bangs or start spray tanning again or something. Because all of this talk about her looking like Billie makes him look bad, not her. All the jokes are about him being a little too into his sister
Maybe Finneas did actually start to talk about it...or maybe he realized what a mistake he made, when he started to date Claudia. She seems a rather shallow person, to be honest.

I'm just kidding of course: But she's talking about her secret and counting down the days at her Insta. I just couldn't help and think, maybe it's a tattoo. All the naked skin of hers, subtly hidden. She looks like she would be waiting like a present to be unpacked. ^^ Yup, I am nosy...I want to know what "secret" it is and I bet I will be utterly shattered once it's out. I bet it's not amazing at all. -_-

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

following
:love2:

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”