Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

immakeepit100 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:47 am
yo what happened to her CHANEL bag no mentions of it ever since we speculated it wasn't authentic. I guess no CHANEL unboxing haul then
Yh I wonder what happened :rofl: Aunty is probably embarrassed to post it after being exposed!!!

It's infact a proven fake replica! Come on peeps give me some credit 😁 I posted the exact website and link aunty used for you guys 😏 You can also use it to purchase a fake bag for yourself if you're jobless, broke and as desperate as aunty VAINtySCAM

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by immakeepit100 »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:39 pm
Does anyone remember the time she posted snaps while taking a shit!! 🤢🤢🤢 explaining the details of her ... yes you get the idea 🤮🤮🤮 and showing her facial expressions doing it. Could bloody hear it all.
That’s outrageous! What a filthy janwar you need to tell more about her poop snaps she’s an animal no wonder the men in Glasgow didn’t want her dirty unwashed ass. She took her phone with her to the bathroom to film herself pooping? And she calls herself a muslim what a disgrace she is her muslim father would die of a heart attack if he knew about this. This must had happened in her very early snapchat days lmao I bet she just wiped her ass with toilet paper after taking a shit and she brags about going to Mecca 4 times! It makes totally sense now why she found it appropriate and acceptable to film her baby’s poo two weeks ago.

She once filmed Romana’s daughter Eva-Amelia when she turned two years old and they were singing a birthday song for her and about to cut the cake and she kept screaming shut the fuck up while Mariyah was laughing and very proud bc clearly she was the one who taught the baby how to swear. That’s how chavy she is and this is what she teaches kids, her poor girl I feel bad for that baby you can only imagine the vile inappropriate things Mariyah will teach her own daughter.

When her sisters forbade her to film their kids she told people it was bc of evil eyes and strangers online were abusing the kids which was a lie to cover up her own bad and toxic behavior around kids. She’s not good with kids she’s a bad role model. She’s a mental case from inbreeding and spending 10 years in your little room would take a toll on anyone. Her parents weren’t strict at all she was free to take an education and work a job like her sisters if that’s what she wanted. She was allowed to marry the man she loved. She was allowed to go out with her friends and sit in shisha lounges. The only thing she wasn’t allowed was to travel alone or without family members. Every family is different and have different rules and if that’s the one and only thing she wasn’t allowed to do then she’s had an easy life and she’s a lucky girl compared to other asian families and asian girls. Her parents weren’t strict that’s just a thing a lot of bad girls love to say to pretend they are good girls bc they aren’t allowed to go out.

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

She’s lazy and acts like a 14 years old bc she’s been stuck in the same place most of her life. Having spent very little time on studies and education and amongst other people. Hardly spent any time on a work place and never had a real job yet alone a part-time job. She’s had one or two friends and replaced some friends with other friends and she’s been around these same friends for over a decade. Her development and formation simply stopped when she was sleeping away her youth. The same pattern and routine for a decade messed up her mental state and this is where her anxiety and depression started, not from social media but the boring meaningless life she was living or should I say sleeping away. She haven’t progressed since she got her first period. Humans need variation, new routines, new habits and challenges to progress and develop. Experiences and changing environments makes us stronger and fulfilled.

She’s been in the same position for 15 years and is simply not moving forward mentally, physically and psychologically and she can’t bc she don’t have baggage to draw experience from. She has no social skills she will always be the silly little embarrassing girl with childish behavior. She is that pathetic girl who will sit in an expensive restaurant laughing out loud and make loud noises while filming the other guests with flash and post it on insta. She will make guests uncomfortable with her presence and they will whisper about this weird freak who lacks class and decency while her husband is cringing. She’s the girl no one would want to be but everyone loves to watch for entertainment.

From her own poop snaps to her child’s poop snaps to her husband’s intimate hands inside boxers pics. From her fake baby death threats to her vile statements to young girls about performing sexual acts on family members especially on their dads and her husband supporting and encouraging that vile toxic behavior. From her MIL and SIL disliking her to her being an outsider amongst her in-laws. Her quick insulting responds to followers and her deleting her responds to cover up and hide her ugly personality and reality. From her fake designer purchases to the way she was bragging about private beach, private pool and royal suite in the Maldives was next level cringe. You could tell it was the first time she had left UK. Her husband must have realized by now that he married a goddamn loser and he’s trapped for the next decade with that newborn child of theirs.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

immakeepit100 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:23 am
hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Does anyone remember the time she posted snaps while taking a shit!! 🤢🤢🤢 explaining the details of her ... yes you get the idea 🤮🤮🤮 and showing her facial expressions doing it. Could bloody hear it all.
That’s outrageous! What a filthy janwar you need to tell more about her poop snaps she’s an animal no wonder the men in Glasgow didn’t want her dirty unwashed ass. She took her phone with her to the bathroom to film herself pooping? And she calls herself a muslim what a disgrace she is her muslim father would die of a heart attack if he knew about this. This must had happened in her very early snapchat days lmao I bet she just wiped her ass with toilet paper after taking a shit and she brags about going to Mecca 4 times! It makes totally sense now why she found it appropriate and acceptable to film her baby’s poo two weeks ago.

She once filmed Romana’s daughter Eva-Amelia when she turned two years old and they were singing a birthday song for her and about to cut the cake and she kept screaming shut the fuck up while Mariyah was laughing and very proud bc clearly she was the one who taught the baby how to swear. That’s how chavy she is and this is what she teaches kids, her poor girl I feel bad for that baby you can only imagine the vile inappropriate things Mariyah will teach her own daughter.

When her sisters forbade her to film their kids she told people it was bc of evil eyes and strangers online were abusing the kids which was a lie to cover up her own bad and toxic behavior around kids. She’s not good with kids she’s a bad role model. She’s a mental case from inbreeding and spending 10 years in your little room would take a toll on anyone. Her parents weren’t strict at all she was free to take an education and work a job like her sisters if that’s what she wanted. She was allowed to marry the man she loved. She was allowed to go out with her friends and sit in shisha lounges. The only thing she wasn’t allowed was to travel alone or without family members. Every family is different and have different rules and if that’s the one and only thing she wasn’t allowed to do then she’s had an easy life and she’s a lucky girl compared to other asian families and asian girls. Her parents weren’t strict that’s just a thing a lot of bad girls love to say to pretend they are good girls bc they aren’t allowed to go out.

Wtaf! 😳 Even a guy won’t do that kind of thing. She isn’t a man, but a wild animal. She must have been raised like a feral child because no one in their right minds would post online of p*ssing or sh*tting. Mariyah, what would your in-laws think of your REVOLTING behaviour and when you teach little kids bad language, bringing them to be LOW CLASS CHAVS like you is not the best idea babe 🤮

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

immakeepit100 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:23 am
hashtagrealtalk wrote:
That’s outrageous! What a filthy janwar you need to tell more about her poop snaps she’s an animal no wonder the men in Glasgow didn’t want her dirty unwashed ass. She took her phone with her to the bathroom to film herself pooping?
Trust...she is a million times worse than a janvar!! Animals have more self respect than this woman and her messed up mujra loving family. Also animals arent lazy and know how to work hard and provide.

So basically what happened was aunty had travelled to pakistan with her family to a remote village where she is from. She showed parts if it and I remember it being a proper backward dirty place. She complained how she wants to be back home and is surviving on pot/packet noodles. She literally had packed a whole suitcase full of them which she snapped about. Shocking I know. She had to cover her face when going out so only her eyes showed and she snapped her trip to the market. It was like in the movies when they show a really poor village.

During this trip she got the shits and this is when she snapped from the toilet. Giving details of how she can't get off the toilet and she briefly flipped the camera and showed the bathroom. She snapped all while she was sitting on the toilet, she showed her face, complained how she feels so sick in her horrible accent while doing her business🤢🤢🤢 you could hear 💩 🤮🤮🤮 I think this happened more than once because I remember talking to someone on twitter and they mentioned a similar situation but different details. She stayed there for quite some time because she posted snaps where she complained about being sick for days.

This isn't the first time she snapped from the toilet. She snapped her cat multiple times while on the toilet saying it follows her everywhere and even follows her to the toilet and sits there watching her while she is doing 💩 And the time when she was apparently baby sitting her nephew and put him outside the shower. She posted snaps of him while she was inside the shower in his carrier explaining how she has to shower this way. The kid could literally see her naked. I know he was a baby then but still I remember being so grossed out. She definitely has fixation with toilets and poop.

This is why I say if someone has recordings of her snapchat days then please post them onto youtube. We need everyone to see her truth. Her so called insta "career" wouldn't exist if people saw her reality. Snapchat was a place where you could see her real face and further proved she is an original low class chav. Honestly she wears a masks and filters her words on Instagram and still people hate her guts. Her true rotten form was displayed on snapchat. She showed her mother swearing multiple times and her late night bitching sessions. She would abuse people, make fun of those with dark skin and imitate people. She used to publically attack anyone that criticized her showing their snap id. We all know she has a foul mouth but on snapchat it was a hundred times worse.

mixerlot
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by mixerlot »

Theres still a video of her doing mujra dance in a white dress at some party

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

jimmychoo wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:42 am
there are some real nasty ass hating women on this thread Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AND? :roll: :roll:

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

jimmychoo wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:42 am
there are some real nasty ass hating women on this thread Image

You created a thread called guru gossip bullys and say ”i car on here to be a nosey cow” and then you go on and say ”stupid women preach a religion they know nothing of” you seem very confused not everyone commenting on these influencers are muslims and why are you bothered if we are ”some real nasty ass hating women” how does it affect you and your deen if we trash influencers? Either you are an influencer yourself or you are related to an influencer who gets trashed regularly you need to think before you speak you shared the snapchat account of the person who bullied and exposed Iqra Saleem and Saadiya Rahman so how are you any better than us? By sharing that snap account you contributed to hate, bullying and gossip and you failed to live up to your own islamic standards you are lecturing others about in all your posts. This is a site where we express how and what we feel about some influencers you may agree and you may disagree with some of the things. If you have a different opinion then feel free to express it without calling us filthy bitches and trashy cunts because if this is the language you use you can’t be that religious yourself. You seem deeply affected by the things said about vanityfemme and I wonder why that is??

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well this site you see everything unfiltered and unmasked. We talk about the reality of things...so I just find it funny how the truth hurts some people! Some people are pure hypocrites :rofl:

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

The dead bunnies she killed have been resurrected in the favours

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Anybody find the 'favours' a little creepy? Imagine handing them out to people... Self obsessed much?

Also isn't she dragging out the whole birth out a bit much... Get over it now, know women who've been through so much worse and got over it quicker.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Firstly who gives out favours a whole 2 months after their child is born? Its usually done in the first week. Talk about dragging everything like her tacky freebie wedding

Secondly what is with the creepy picture on it. She is so self obsessed. And why the hell is the dead bunny she killed and the bunny she disowned on the picture like they're a part of the chav family?

Thirdly if these are indeed favours why is there just one box? Did this broke cheapo hand a single favour box to herself for the gram? I'll need to get my sources to confirm this!

Why the hell does this woman always go around her house and collect the ugly vase + same fake flowers from her dining table to post unboxing bull shit with a million and one filters to hide the cheap quality of the stuff she own. Its looks so dumb...gosh aunty is so thick!

Amys1
Learner
Learner

Post by Amys1 »

What does mujra mean?

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amys1 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:44 pm
What does mujra mean?
Definition: Mujra is a dance performance by women in a format that emerged during Mughal rule in India, where the elite class and local rulers like the nawabs of the Indian society (often connected to the Mughal emperor's court) used to frequent courtesans for their entertainment at night.

Her low class family are invovled in this nasty shit. I used to think its just woman dancing in front of men in skimpy clothes but in actual fact there is more filth to it. Her family hired women/probably have courtesans in their village that did this at her brothers wedding in Pakistan and she openly posted videos from it on snapchat 🤢🤮 she and her sisters were making fun of these woman and laughing at them but in actual fact they are heavily inspired by them.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

mixerlot wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:17 am
Theres still a video of her doing mujra dance in a white dress at some party
Aunty loves a good mujra dance doesn’t she :rofl: can you post the video

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

Mujra dance was most commonly done by tawaifs (courtesans) of India and stayed until the 19th century. It’s basically a prostitute dance and was performed before taking the client into the bedroom. You can see it in some films of Bollywood like Devdas, Umrao Jaan etc. Those were set in the 1800s during the British Raj. The Mughal Empire still had influence until the 19th century so mujra was rife amongst prostitutes and many even used to visit gatherings and hire courtesans to dance. If Mariyah’s family hire mujra dancers then it really shows how low class they are but for them to openly make fun of women is disgusting. A woman shouldn’t ever make fun of another woman’s misery.

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

Her husband is Sindhi. Is inbreeding common amongst Muslims in Sindh? I know that Mariyah’s culture encourages cousin marriages and that many people marry their first cousins and even her parents are first cousins. I am also aware the same thing is extremely common with Mirpuris and that they are also extremely backward. Mariyah is a Chachi - which I heard is a tribe for Pathans so her ethnicity is actually Pashtun. If not then does anyone know what ethnicity Chachi, Hindko speaking people are? Anyway all that inbreeding is why Mariyah looks so weird and lacks common sense and decency. She has no brain cells. As for that weirdo Umar who has been humiliated to death already with his pictures of his hands down his pants and his disgusting dms doing the rounds of the internet obviously from his language we know he is not decent, and besides a person would not marry an inbred potty mouth, disgusting person like that. Umar is just be really pathetic and hasn’t grown past the 15-year-old boy stage himself. Obviously he liked her pictures on Social Media because how else would he have known of her when he’s from Slough and she’s from Glasgow? He got infatuated with the idea of her photos and that’s probably the image still in his mind because he seems kind of obsessed still and in a childish way, but when the infatuation wears off - which it will, then I don’t see this lasting long. I wonder what Umar’s sister thinks of Mariyah.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think her backwards family probably think it shows class or something but infact they're cheap and filthy. Nasty mujra loving inbred family. Aunty and her sisters were laughing at the women. They were posting snaps rewinding and replaying their dance steps. I agree with you a woman should never make fun of another womans misery.

Also goodness me guys the favour box was just for the gram. None of baris side of the family received it! This aunty keeps stooping more and more low! Her cheapness, scams and fakeness has no limits. She had the nerve to order ONE bloody box for INSTAGRAM! I bet she will make excuses now or not address it at all. VAINtySCAM you're rotten and your head is sooo f'd up! :FU:

Yes she is 100% inbred and I think umar might be too. Its obvious from the way she looks. Her crossed squinty eyes, manly features, non existent limbs and stubby shapeless body. She either looked like a washboard 13 year old teenage boy or a shapeless aunty. And not only that she has no mental capacity. People like her are only good at commiting scams and fraud. It is the only area where their brain is able to function. I think creepy bari never got any female attention his whole life and that's why when aunty VAINtySCAM gave him some he lost the plot. He must be sooo jealous now looking at actual unphoshopped independent pretty educated woman and couples who aren't backwards like them. Anyone in her position would be insecure as hell. She only needs him for his income and now that she had the carefully plotted baby she will be okay to drop him as he will have to pay child maintenance if he leaves the trash aunty.

Why is this woman always asking her followers what they want to see and why they follow her? Why cant she just leave Instagram since she has nothing worthwhile to post about! Ever since it was exposed umars family thinks she is full of excuses etc she has been on an overdrive to show she cleans the house. What happened to crying for a cleaner? Has she accepted her reality and true position of being a cleaner. Bloody hilarious. Aunty seriously needs mental help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

She has a twin in America. Nadia Maya ATL

Kaykay91
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaykay91 »

Has she come off Instagram? Can’t see her profile or these favours being mentioned

Return to “Vanity Femme”