Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

Post by LivingInElysium »

PM me for a D link. ;)
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

ashtoash
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ashtoash »

I miss Discord so much!!
Did you guys see her stories about the cousin?
English isn’t my first language

Hanbaaaaaan
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hanbaaaaaan »

y'all can message me for whatever you want if you need to, just saying :)

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

hello everyone!!
BANNED

:hugs:

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

ashtoash wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:30 pm
I miss Discord so much!!
She did not have any comments on her video saying anything about her cousin or her dad. I know she said she's deleted comments but I've seen a lot of the hate comments she gets in videos and I've never seen anyone mention that, she's definitely just back on here since GG is working again seeing what we're saying and decided to address it. Also, did she say "Carter is my cousin, my gay cousin" or did I mishear her? I hope she didn't just out carter in her stories and made sure he was ok with her saying that on Instagram if that's what she said.

ashtoash
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ashtoash »

half_pint wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:36 am
ashtoash wrote:
I miss Discord so much!!
She did not have any comments on her video saying anything about her cousin or her dad. I know she said she's deleted comments but I've seen a lot of the hate comments she gets in videos and I've never seen anyone mention that, she's definitely just back on here since GG is working again seeing what we're saying and decided to address it. Also, did she say "Carter is my cousin, my gay cousin" or did I mishear her? I hope she didn't just out carter in her stories and made sure he was ok with her saying that on Instagram if that's what she said.
She always does that, she pretends is people in the comments but she always addresses in one way or another what is talk here.
And yes, she talked about it in a vlog. Some people couldn’t tell if she was being serious or not but she confirmed it in the comments, I’m sure he was okay with that... I hope so
English isn’t my first language

bruin93
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bruin93 »

Does anyone think it's strange or cringey how close Jill and Tara are? Of course it's one thing to be close with your best friend but I feel like Tara takes it to the level of obsession. So weird and hard to watch.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

bruin93 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:47 am
Does anyone think it's strange or cringey how close Jill and Tara are? Of course it's one thing to be close with your best friend but I feel like Tara takes it to the level of obsession. So weird and hard to watch.
I think it’s because besides her family, Jill is really the only friend she has
😳😳😳

broadborough
Lurker
Lurker

Post by broadborough »

half_pint wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:36 am
ashtoash wrote:
I miss Discord so much!!
This. I literally came here JUST for this. I would hope to everything - she didn’t out her cousin, that is first and foremost. But secondly... did she seriously use gay as being a reason as to why that would be absurd to think? Like shouldn’t COUSIN AKA BLOOD RELATIVE be enough to make a point? Would this point be any different if said about the straight cousin??? NO. Because both are fucking related to you regardless of sexual orientation and thus should be disgusting and absurd to have said to you.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

Does anyone watch remi and alishas podcast, pretty basic ? I was watching a newer episode from a month ago and she talks about Tara. It’s the “Adressimg Our Internet Beef” at around 27:50 to 32:50 remi addresses what happened. To summarize, alisha said she loves her vlogs and remi agrees. She liked the crazy neighbour videos because when her and Tara were friends she went through the same thing. She says how their issue was a long time ago and they’re good and resolved now. They’re not friends but they’re acquaintances. The issue was because remi thought they just weren’t meant to be friends so she distanced herself from her which caused Tara to always make videos about it and but her name in her videos and that made everyone question what happened.

bruin93
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bruin93 »

Honestly find it ridiculous and disgusting that she’s apparently a millionaire considering she’s so rude to her viewers, and she would be NOWHERE without them. Also her “work” shouldn’t merit such a huge salary considering a lot of doctors don’t even make as much in a year. It’s crazy that matcha lattes, basic selfies, 5 pm drinks, and facetimes with “Jilly” can get someone so far. I’m sure Tara has worked SO hard for her success.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

bruin93 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:19 am
Honestly find it ridiculous and disgusting that she’s apparently a millionaire considering she’s so rude to her viewers, and she would be NOWHERE without them. Also her “work” shouldn’t merit such a huge salary considering a lot of doctors don’t even make as much in a year. It’s crazy that matcha lattes, basic selfies, 5 pm drinks, and facetimes with “Jilly” can get someone so far. I’m sure Tara has worked SO hard for her success.

I find it more ridiculous she insists in making videos making the statement she is a millionaire and pretending to feel awkward about it :rofl:

Money can´t buy common sense or class. I´ve never seen people bragging about their finances like this, unless they want to uplift themselves pretending to be as valued as the money they have.

thisisfunnyhaha
Stalker
Stalker

Post by thisisfunnyhaha »

is there a discord?

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Wow her videos have become so boring ... Toronto itself *imo* is a dull city, Tara in Toronto looks like torture.

pattypaytas
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pattypaytas »

miranda5 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:37 am
Wow her videos have become so boring ... Toronto itself *imo* is a dull city, Tara in Toronto looks like torture.
I loooooooove Toronto, but they're in the strictest form of lockdown and Tara isn't creative enough to make exciting content when she doesn't have friends around her ;)

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

pattypaytas wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:53 pm
miranda5 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:37 am
I loooooooove Toronto, but they're in the strictest form of lockdown and Tara isn't creative enough to make exciting content when she doesn't have friends around her ;)

Friends? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She doesn´t seem to have any.

Pnads
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pnads »

What the heck is going on with discord? I keep getting messages and not being able to find taras thread?? Is it because I don’t post all the time or what? That bot keeps putting me in a group and then banning me? Kind of childish is you ask me. These bots need real jobs lmao

Anniexox1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Anniexox1 »

[quote=Pnads post_id=4419122 time=1617465341 user_id=39472]
What the heck is going on with discord? I keep getting messages and not being able to find taras thread?? Is it because I don’t post all the time or what? That bot keeps putting me in a group and then banning me? Kind of childish is you ask me. These bots need real jobs lmao
[/quote]

I am not sure, I can't seem to find and of the threads and there is a search bar for them kind of missing and I can only participate in private conversations and it's been like that for almost a mo th now and I am not sure how to fix it👀

Anniexox1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Anniexox1 »

I need discord link anyone please! I somehow can't access it since March and I am sooo eager to log in again and read taras thred!

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

Anniexox1 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 10:58 pm
I need discord link anyone please! I somehow can't access it since March and I am sooo eager to log in again and read taras thred!
yes someone please post!

Return to “Tara Michelle”