Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan DUMP HIM Hughes Part 5

Post by philodendron »

omglookatherbutt wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:46 am
Okay so idk if you guys are following the Acacia Brinley Clark drama. Apparently she is accused of mistreating her daughter who is disabled. She has a long past of abusing animals.
If you don’t follow it you can check out YT their are tons of videos on the drama. Acacia leaves her disabled daughter on the floor where her overweight dog stepped on the baby. Her disabled daughters nails are always overgrown. They also shaved off her hair. Acacia smokes weed in her trailer with her small children around and in the car with them. So CPS got called on Acacia. Acacia made a long post on insta “addressing the rumors.” I look at the comments. Meghan of all people of course is standing up for this monster! I’m in shock. Just because acacia tries to make her life seem perfect online doesn’t mean she’s gOALs. I think it is so low of Meghan to do that!
AND she just announced she's having a third child. ofc Meghan is right there yelling in support.

Lurker
Lurker

Post by 11379 »

omglookatherbutt wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:46 am
Okay so idk if you guys are following the Acacia Brinley Clark drama. Apparently she is accused of mistreating her daughter who is disabled. She has a long past of abusing animals.
If you don’t follow it you can check out YT their are tons of videos on the drama. Acacia leaves her disabled daughter on the floor where her overweight dog stepped on the baby. Her disabled daughters nails are always overgrown. They also shaved off her hair. Acacia smokes weed in her trailer with her small children around and in the car with them. So CPS got called on Acacia. Acacia made a long post on insta “addressing the rumors.” I look at the comments. Meghan of all people of course is standing up for this monster! I’m in shock. Just because acacia tries to make her life seem perfect online doesn’t mean she’s gOALs. I think it is so low of Meghan to do that!
Yeah, Meghan's obsession with Acacia is dangerous, because she only sees this romanticized version of being a young parent. Acacia has ton of issues and is still very naive and immature herself. I really hope Meghan doesn't think of her as an inspiration. But then again, they're both superficial, so Meghan probably doesn't see the red flags that Acacia's life is full of.

Now that Acacia is pregnant again, Meghan's baby fever must be raging inside.

Damn, Meg, you still have hope as long as you don't get knocked up by that idiot. Continue to play mommy for him, not for a baby you want to have with him.

Briar
Talker
Talker

Post by Briar »

I’ve been mentioning Meghan’s obsession with Acacia for months. She’s been tagging her in her IG stories for a while now & Meg does not do this with any other influencer. I looked back on Acacia’s IG & she’s been liking her posts for a while. Acacia just recently followed her back & she continued to tag her in her stories. I guess they finally started talking because they were playing Animal Crossing together after she announced the new pregnancy & of course Meg immediately puts it on her story. I 100% believe that Meghan got the idea to move to Oregon from Acacia. Meghan was very much vegetarian, even though one of her best friends has been vegan for years, but ever since Acacia became vegan now Meg is only eating vegan as well. But yeah, she started traveling to Oregon & then wanted to move there seemingly out of nowhere. I feel like she’s just stalking Acacia & is probably so happy they’re talking now. I think it’s getting creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaa6
Learner
Learner

Post by aaa6 »

Defientely a bit of a rant on my part but shes so far from reality. She asked people in her sew drunk what they are doing in quarantine and casually said did you get laid off, did you pick up a new hobby. Like yes Meghan those who dont have any income right now and dont live off youtube money or mommy/daddys money like Fin just "picked up a hobby" while unemployed and out of money. Most of those people included ones i know had to get a job at the grocery store and risk getting infected because they need to feed themselves or their family, shes treating these as its some vacation time where people are able to just chill and relax when most people cant.

Lurker
Lurker

Post by 11379 »

If you pay $10 per month, you will see Meghan's TMI videos about sex. Extraordinary.
What's more that she can reveal about her sex life? The position she lost her virginity in? (Jokes on you, she has already shared that on her youtube.)

She's been dragging the same topics for TWO years.
Sustainability, gardening and mediocre sex advice. Her online content has been repetitive and boring for a while.

And after she got together with Finley, I don't even feel like she has an identity anymore.

She isn't progressing at all. The Patreon account is the last cry for help.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

11379 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:03 pm
If you pay $10 per month, you will see Meghan's TMI videos about sex. Extraordinary.
What's more that she can reveal about her sex life? The position she lost her virginity in? (Jokes on you, she has already shared that on her youtube.)

She's been dragging the same topics for TWO years.
Sustainability, gardening and mediocre sex advice. Her online content has been repetitive and boring for a while.

And after she got together with Finley, I don't even feel like she has an identity anymore.

She isn't progressing at all. The Patreon account is the last cry for help.
Oh but don't forget! You can also get [checks notes] podcast episodes without the ads you usually skip through anyways, pieces of her oh-so-perfect poetry, and pictures that will probably end up on Instagram! What a deal :roll:

princessmalmal
Learner
Learner

Post by princessmalmal »

Finley would be a horrible father.

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

Yikes. Countdown until she has an Oops baby... except it'll be accidentally on purpose. Also looks like Finley is gaining a bit of a belly! Must not be working out on the farm anymore.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

sis is lost. I concur, I’m also calling an “oopsie teehee quarantine baby”. She really does look up to akookia and now that she’s pregnant again....Lord help this girl.

Give yourself a head start and just start reading books on single parenting now, Meg.

kimiswatching
Learner
Learner

Post by kimiswatching »

Has anyone seen her latest IG post with that bone jewellery? She @ the company and their bio says they're ethical, but I just find it kinda creepy, especially as she claims to be vegetarian and doesn't use leather etc (and you can totally argue that leather is just a left over product that can be viewed as ethical, and like why waste...). But it just seemed kinda odd for her to promote it. Also the jewelry is really ugly besides that.

Hellohigday
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellohigday »

I am PRAYING that she doesn't get pregnant! He isn't the right guy for her it's really hard when you're in it and you start seeing the tiniest things they do as big gestures of love to make up for it (been there). If she gets pregnant its over she will be completely lost. Finley won't commit to her and if they had a baby he would be shit at parenting. she would be the one staying up all night with the baby while he sleeps in, doing all the cleaning and cooking and god forbid one day she is exhausted and asks him to stay up with the baby he will twist it all back to her making her seem like a bad mum. I wish she would break up with him and get with a guy that loves her and fully commits to her and when they have a baby will help her 50/50 I really want this for her. I notice whenever Finley hasn't been around in the past shes put more effort into hygiene, appearance and done more and this reflects how toxic he is for her. just because he doesn't yell at her or be violent doesn't mean he is a good partner. I bet her heart, head and clearly vagina say yes I love him but I have a feeling her gut keeps trying to tell her to run for the hills and she ignores it hence why she is always gushing about it. people in good relationships never seem to broadcast how amazing their relationships are because they are already feeling fulfilled and satisfied. Never posted in here but yeah I am worried for her future and hope that this year will be the year she moves on to what she deserves

Simply123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Simply123 »

I listened to Lindsey’s podcast with Emily June and Lexie. Lexie kept bringing up her ex boyfriend(obviously Finley) saying he was a drug dealer and borrowed money from her to buy drugs. They also talked about hitting the bong and eating edibles but I just thought the most telling part was Lexie talking about Finley.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

Hellohigday wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:59 pm
I am PRAYING that she doesn't get pregnant! He isn't the right guy for her it's really hard when you're in it and you start seeing the tiniest things they do as big gestures of love to make up for it (been there). If she gets pregnant its over she will be completely lost. Finley won't commit to her and if they had a baby he would be shit at parenting. she would be the one staying up all night with the baby while he sleeps in, doing all the cleaning and cooking and god forbid one day she is exhausted and asks him to stay up with the baby he will twist it all back to her making her seem like a bad mum. I wish she would break up with him and get with a guy that loves her and fully commits to her and when they have a baby will help her 50/50 I really want this for her. I notice whenever Finley hasn't been around in the past shes put more effort into hygiene, appearance and done more and this reflects how toxic he is for her. just because he doesn't yell at her or be violent doesn't mean he is a good partner. I bet her heart, head and clearly vagina say yes I love him but I have a feeling her gut keeps trying to tell her to run for the hills and she ignores it hence why she is always gushing about it. people in good relationships never seem to broadcast how amazing their relationships are because they are already feeling fulfilled and satisfied. Never posted in here but yeah I am worried for her future and hope that this year will be the year she moves on to what she deserves
Not only is he wrong guy, she can’t even take care of pigs. What makes you think she could take care of a human being?

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

stuff wrote:
Hellohigday wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:59 pm
Not only is he wrong guy, she can’t even take care of pigs. What makes you think she could take care of a human being?
Reminds me of Megan Leigh who thought a baby was easier to take care of than a dog, now she doesn’t take care of either Image

missamewica
Learner
Learner

Post by missamewica »

Okay but... that "I want a baby" Tweet was SO bad. Like, so astonishingly embarrassingly bad and it's not gonna age well. Good thing is her loved ones will see it and hopefully intervene ASAP because damn that is notttt a good idea and I'm sure it's clear to everyone in their lives.

Velvet_muffin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Velvet_muffin »

princessmalmal wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Of course you "cant have a baby", for that you need a boyfriend first ;)

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

On her Instagram story, she posted saying that her new dog Roo is in heat... Why the hell didn't she spay her dog? I feel like it's pretty standard to spay/neuter your pets. Not sure if Larry is neutered, but if he isn't I guess we have a litter of puppies on the way. More inspo for Meghan's oops baby.

Briar
Talker
Talker

Post by Briar »

Neptunian wrote:On her Instagram story, she posted saying that her new dog Roo is in heat... Why the hell didn't she spay her dog? I feel like it's pretty standard to spay/neuter your pets. Not sure if Larry is neutered, but if he isn't I guess we have a litter of puppies on the way. More inspo for Meghan's oops baby.
Hopefully she plans on spaying her. I remember when my friend got a female puppy she didn’t get to spay her in time before her first period came & we had to put diapers on her. But she was spayed before her next period could come. She did mention Larry was chasing after Roo to make babies or something along those lines. It’s extremely irresponsible to not neuter your pets but I can’t say I’m surprised. Typical Meghan.

Mluuasaurus
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mluuasaurus »

Finley posted a video of Larry and Roo having sex and wrote "Larry got laid and Roo became a woman" :?

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

Mluuasaurus wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:39 am
Finley posted a video of Larry and Roo having sex and wrote "Larry got laid and Roo became a woman" :?
What a gross thing to post. Nobody wants to see dogs have sex. They're both so immature and gross.

Return to “Meghan Hughes”