Meghan DUMP HIM Hughes Part 5

aaa6
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan DUMP HIM Hughes Part 5

Post by aaa6 »

i wouldn't purchase used underwear/bikini bottoms ever, but If people want to purchase used bikini bottoms then thats their decison. The fact that Meg has said multiple times that she is prone to yeast infections and gets them often is whats the grossest thing (not shamming that she gets them at all. but in this situation it seems unhygienic to sell used bottoms ) .

Hellohigday
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellohigday »

Is it just me or is she looking good in that bikini video? I swear she doesn't normally look like that???

anotherfanofYT1991
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anotherfanofYT1991 »

Hellohigday wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 3:13 am
Is it just me or is she looking good in that bikini video? I swear she doesn't normally look like that???
She recently has been working on her body and living healthier. I agree! I think she looks great!

xoamtxo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by xoamtxo »

This is mean buttttttt... I just think Meghan is SO unfortunate looking. She looks like a mix of RawBeautyKristi and Brenda Spencer (the girl who shot up Cleveland elementary school and inspired the song 'I don't like Monday's'). And she certainly doesn't help herself!

ubfrud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ubfrud »

xoamtxo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 7:20 am
This is mean buttttttt... I just think Meghan is SO unfortunate looking. She looks like a mix of RawBeautyKristi and Brenda Spencer (the girl who shot up Cleveland elementary school and inspired the song 'I don't like Monday's'). And she certainly doesn't help herself!
Ummmm not cool. We know that she has read these threads and I really don’t know why anyone would comment this? What is your point?

lilswag
Learner
Learner

Post by lilswag »

ubfrud wrote:
xoamtxo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 7:20 am
Ummmm not cool. We know that she has read these threads and I really don’t know why anyone would comment this? What is your point?
yeah this comment was super uncool and uncalled for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Briar
Talker
Talker

Post by Briar »

BooksandTea wrote:I'm new to this thread but I've been watching her for years and read back a few pages :respekt:

I'm confused about her tweet saying she wants to have a baby but she can't yet, what does she mean she can't, has she discussed this? Like do they not have the money or does fin not want to, that seems like a big issue if she so badly wants a baby but he doesn't

Also I'm struggling to figure out what he...does? I don't have an issue if she wants to have more of a 'housewife' role because it seems like she really enjoys growing food, cleaning etc and if that's what makes her happy thats great. The only reason I'd have an issue with it is that it just seems like fin does absolutely nothing. Am i missing something?
Her “job” is social media which she can’t be making much off of & she obviously has a lot of free time. His “job” that he only just recently got is helping a farmer part time. They live in a big nice house though & she always buys a ton of expensive groceries (what I mean is, she’s always making extravagant meals & baking & shit which is really expensive & unnecessary). So they’re milking their parents 100%. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with getting help from family. My parents helps me because I’m single with kids & doing school full time since I can’t find a job that will pay for childcare. I’m trying to start some projects from home to hopefully make some side money, & I’m pretty frugal, & a lot of people’s parents help them when they’re in school. I also didn’t choose for my fiancé to leave me with two kids. But they’re perfectly capable of getting real jobs & they just choose not to. They barley do anything. Her videos are mediocre & she’s obviously not even trying & they both have enough time to have full time jobs. Milking off your parents is awful & something that should only be done when you have no other option. This is also why I think her wanting a baby is disgusting. Having to have your parents support your kids is embarrassing, or should be if you’re a person with morals, & again, should never be done on purpose.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

She wants to have a baby but she knows that Fin refuses to commit to her so it would be a horrible decision to have a baby with him. Like he refuses to even refer to her as his gf/partner :roll:

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Since they most likely live off their parents, do we think they got the stimulus check?

bumble
Talker
Talker

Post by bumble »

Solcool2 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:50 pm
Since they most likely live off their parents, do we think they got the stimulus check?
yeah they said/showed in a vlog them using their stimulus check to buy a new printer

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Meghan has always given me the vibe of someone who would be a member of the Manson Family

cloudwine77
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cloudwine77 »

Guys, Meg’s been looking GOOD lately. Like her skin is glowing, she seems happier and more like old Meg? She posted an insta today captioned “if I can learn to be alone, I will always have a home ”. I might be totally wishful thinking cause I really like her and can’t stand Finley but maybe she’s finally learning her worth??? Would love to see her leave him. Here for a Meghan comeback tbh.

Hellohigday
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellohigday »

cloudwine77 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:27 am
Guys, Meg’s been looking GOOD lately. Like her skin is glowing, she seems happier and more like old Meg? She posted an insta today captioned “if I can learn to be alone, I will always have a home Image”. I might be totally wishful thinking cause I really like her and can’t stand Finley but maybe she’s finally learning her worth??? Would love to see her leave him. Here for a Meghan comeback tbh.

came on here to say the exact same thing. she's working out, seems to be taking better care of herself, posting less about Finley, hanging out with Lindsay, that post about being alone in a positive light. like these are all things I do when I get sick of my current situation and see my worth. I think we might be heading towards a breakup and I can't wait lol. Any one know what the logistics of them breaking up would be? in terms of housing, dogs, etc

missamewica
Learner
Learner

Post by missamewica »

Haven't creeped on Meg in a while but honestly wow yeah I'm so impressed and happy for her!! I almost wanna subscribe to her Patreon to see her smoke sesh with Lindsey because I love their sister relationship and they're so fun to watch together. Also I gotta say I respect her and Finely for both posting about BLM

aaa6
Learner
Learner

Post by aaa6 »

I was so excited when she said she had an interview later in the day. She'd finally be out and around people her age (not just around Finley), or at least just people in general, and gain some work experience. But it turned out to be an interview for an article.

morestyle
Learner
Learner

Post by morestyle »

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YWLgzpTmqh8

Dont know if any of you are familiar with Soft White Underbelly but he interviews people on Skid Row in Los Angeles. He posted this couple yesterday and I got MAJOR Finley vibes (after a few more wrong turns of course) especially him saying "I speak for her and I read what she wants to say through her vibrations" ....... Very scary and heartbreaking to see but it definitely made me think of him

bigoof
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bigoof »

morestyle wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:39 am
https://www.youtube.com/embed/YWLgzpTmqh8

Dont know if any of you are familiar with Soft White Underbelly but he interviews people on Skid Row in Los Angeles. He posted this couple yesterday and I got MAJOR Finley vibes (after a few more wrong turns of course) especially him saying "I speak for her and I read what she wants to say through her vibrations" ....... Very scary and heartbreaking to see but it definitely made me think of him
Omg, I watch those videos all the time and I know exactly who you are talking about! It really does give me Finley vibes, definitely not on that intense of a level but they have similar controlling-ness it seems.

missamewica
Learner
Learner

Post by missamewica »

Omg I've never seen this thread sooooo dead :o

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

missamewica wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:59 pm
Omg I've never seen this thread sooooo dead :o
I couldn't tell you when the last time I actually watched one of Meg's videos was :? probably pre-pandemic? I know they had to evacuate for a while bc of the fires but I think she said on Twitter that they're back. But yeah no idea about anything else she's been doing

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

I unsubscribed months ago. Did she finally dump that loser Finley and stop dressing like an old woman?

Return to “Meghan Hughes”