Re: MissMeghanMakeup / Meghan Hughes Part 2

Post by Queen-Lurker »

LPcorazon wrote:
Mucha wrote:Image

Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't mention her once

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Hahaha. He probably didn't want his other lover(s) to get jealous.

Post by Guest »

Queen-Lurker wrote:
LPcorazon wrote:
Mucha wrote:Image

Hmmm

Didn't mention her once

Hahaha. He probably didn't want his other lover(s) to get jealous.
Lolll!! And also where is he getting money to do all this and buy weed smh

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by omglookatherbutt »

Maybe Meghan knows the only way she’ll be Finley’s gf is to have his child. :rofl: how sad!

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

MissMeghanMakeup / Meghan Hughes Part 2

Post by lolcakes »

ok not only did he not mention her at all- she left a comment and he didn’t respond to hers but he responded to literally every other comment!!! (could mean nothing but like kinda weird right?)

ok and i am curious about this one lol

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

Not only did he not mention her, he didn’t even think of her! Every sentence has “my” or “I” in it. Isn’t Larry Meghan’s dog? They’re living together and sharing everything yet nothing is “ours”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tax4snax
Learner
Learner

Post by tax4snax »

Jesus, that caption speaks volumes. And his response to that comment could mean a lot of things but I will say the first thing my mind jumped to was dealing (though I'd hope he's at least not stupid enough to be talking about that willy nilly on social media).

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

He's from an old money family, I'm sure they help him but I assume because of his issues they don't just give him whatever he wants.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Thank you for say she is trying to get pregnant so Finley will be her boyfriend for real. That's exactly what she is doing. She is literally trying to trap Finley. It happened to my bfs brother. His chick he was just sleeping with poked holes in their condoms and now he's Stuck with her. He is so miserable. He made good money though and usually the girls that do this pick a sort of well off guy. Meghan is just a fucking idiot and picks a loser who can't take care of himself let alone her and a baby. She is literally going to ruin her life and be so depressed if her plan works out. Bc she is stuck for life with this stupid mistake she is making at 20. If you have to trap a man to be with you he will never be faithful or good to you. Hell treat you like shit bc he doesn't respect you. We are watching her life fall apart just wait

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

tax4snax wrote:Jesus, that caption speaks volumes. And his response to that comment could mean a lot of things but I will say the first thing my mind jumped to was dealing (though I'd hope he's at least not stupid enough to be talking about that willy nilly on social media).
My mind immediately jumped to dealing too!

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

I still can't believe they're actually getting a pig. I'm scared for it already.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Whoa. I was backpacking for 4 days and I missed so much.

She is so stupid and that shit about him claiming the IUD hurt him is BS. I’ve asked my boyfriend and he said that every once in a while he THINKS he MIGHT feel a little poke or something. Definitely not a reason to get rid of a perfectly good form of non-hormonal BC.

When I was in nursing school I asked my OB professor about the natural family planning method and she said it is actually a valid and reliable form of BC but it takes some work because the woman has to make sure to take her temperature at the same time every single day without fail, and if there is any question whether or not she might be in the window to get pregnant, the couple either needs to abstain, or use a condom. I don’t see them going about this correctly. What a freaking moron.

Boxedwinebhabie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Boxedwinebhabie »

I've been watching Meg for years now, I found the whole Finley situation incredibly weird but never felt the need to completely judge her for it or comment about what she's doing. However, her video over new 'birth control' method has really made me see just how un-self aware and ignorant she is and I'm really disappointed in her. I honestly can't believe someone with a large social following of young girls is glorifying the pull out method as 'responsible'. She is also DELETING comments telling her to use condoms or other forms of birth control and also comments stating the facts about how that 'method' is not a method at all!!!! Not only is she ignorant, she's in denial, wtf Meg. She's not being responsible, accountable, or a good role model for her young audience. I've unsubscribed and unfollowed her, I can't watch her ruin her life.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Sure. Nobody wants to be friends with her dumbass.Image

hipteenevie
Learner
Learner

Post by hipteenevie »

Her new video is a list of her just saying out loud that everything she's doing is okay.

It's kind of really cringey to watch her make these stupid faces and speak in her stoner cali voice about the people she fucked over for literally no reason.
She's isolated herself in a tiny little town with a narcissistic grub because she wanted to "listen to herself and trust her gut".

Shes' reasoning this all by saying that things you love don't last forever.
So by that train of thought, your friendship with Lexi couldn't be forever but neither will your loving partnership with Finn????

She lost all her friends so she's trying so hard to maintain this image of having a best friend in Finn but they also have sex? But they're also in love? Don't label us guys!!! Why do we need labels??!!

It's honestly just making me so uncomfortable and sad to watch her say this baseless shit to make whatever she's doing okay.

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

Honestly I feel like the whole point of that video was essentially all about her and lexi and fin. She's trying so hard to prove to everyone else how she's mature but I see right through it, i mean we all do. But dead-ass i was in an abusive relationship and I was fully aware of it but I would tell my friends these very mature sounding advice about not letting one person be your sole source of happiness and basically these same advice and lessons Meg is telling us meanwhile i was not taking my own advice and knew these things because i was currently going through it but i just didn't want to look weak and if things ever got okay between us I didn't want to ruin peoples image of him. I feel like she's doing that to almost reverse psychology her viewers and get them to think "Well Meghan sure seems to know signs of an abusive relationship so if Fin was abusive she'd drop him!" like no, that is the same image i portrayed and i had all my friends fooled meanwhile i was stuck in a shitty relationship, crying, self-harming, depressed, and knowingly staying because of pride and ego and hope.
I see so much of my younger self in Meghan and she's literally fucking older than me by two entire years! Guys can we like create spam twitter accounts and put her notifications on and tweet something along the lines of "can you do a video reacting to your guru gossip page" or "have you read your guru gossip" just so 1. she can see them 2. when her followers click on her vids they'll see our tweets about GG in the thread and maybe they'll read through here and they get unbrainwashed.
like jesus i've never wanted to yell at someone so bad
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Post by Forest339 »

This new video summarized for those who don’t want to watch: “Finley Finley Finley I screwed over my friend for Finley don’t let someone be the only person in your life except Finley and Finley” Also I like how this comment thinks the friend she lost was because she didn’t like Finley. Like no Meghan was the friend that got in between the love life, as in took him.

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Post by Forest339 »

Okay for some reason the photo won’t link but the comment says “Never let a friend come between you and your love life. It’s a struggle to try and continue a friendship when they don’t like the person you’re dating and I totally relate”

Pezzzi80
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pezzzi80 »

It makes me crazy when Meghan talks about not putting labels on her relationship with Finley but then refers to him as her "lover". It's annoying that she is still trying to make it "ok" that she is with him because, after all, her "gut" told her to do it. She looks and sounds desperate ...and at this point probably smells desperate too. She is in her first serious "relationship" and instead of practicing everything she has preached for years she now takes what Fin says and then spins it so it appears that she fully believes it. It's convenient that her iud strings "hurt" him (wtf???) and then oops it fell out a little while later. I'm going to assume he is as scared of condoms as he is of bananas.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

I like how she said something along the lines of “I don’t know how Finley fell into my lap but I’m grateful” I’m paraphrasing but you get t.
Meghan he didn’t just pop into your life and you’re so lucky you found love. You were jealous of your friends relationship and then swooped in the minute there was trouble for them.
You’re a piece of shit friend, don’t try and justify it.

butterbean
Learner
Learner

Post by butterbean »

Honestly, I wonder if her trying to get pregnant is also because of the influence of Kylie Jenner, who had a kid when she was only 20. I don't think Meghan is a huge fan of her, but I feel like someone so famous having children young and being accepted for it might have planted the idea in Meghan's mind.

Return to “Meghan Hughes”