Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends (Pt. 5)

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends (Pt. 5)

Post by trashtalk_77 »

gossipgalll wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:33 am
Gretchen's going back home and basically saying its best for her to spend time with her fam. shes had the past 4 months to do so but preferred max's fam over her own. she also made it sound like because she's going home so lucy has to go home. i wonder if max will stay with them or let the 3 of them have their time.

Gretchen's hair from her shoulders down is so stringy it looks like a birds nest. girl needs a major haircut
Didn't she just get her hair done too? lmao She needs to cut off like 6 inches so it'll look fuller and healthier.

The discord link is at the top of this forum but here's a link directly to Gretchen's channel
https://discord.gg/yxUr58

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gretchen Geraghty: Bleached, Fried Ends & Choosing Max Over Her Friends (Pt. 5)

Post by gossipgalll »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:29 pm
gossipgalll wrote:
Gretchen's going back home and basically saying its best for her to spend time with her fam. shes had the past 4 months to do so but preferred max's fam over her own. she also made it sound like because she's going home so lucy has to go home. i wonder if max will stay with them or let the 3 of them have their time.

Gretchen's hair from her shoulders down is so stringy it looks like a birds nest. girl needs a major haircut
Didn't she just get her hair done too? lmao She needs to cut off like 6 inches so it'll look fuller and healthier.

The discord link is at the top of this forum but here's a link directly to Gretchen's channel
https://discord.gg/yxUr58
yes! she either never gets it cut at all when she goes or the ends trimmed. she'd rather brag about having long hair than having nice hair

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

gossipgalll wrote:

lucy is coming? i thought there was no international traveling allowed.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:07 pm
gossipgalll wrote:

lucy is coming? i thought there was no international traveling allowed.
I think that’s only for foreign nationals, not US citizens. She said her visa runs out in September anyway.id be wary of getting too close to her though after a flight, but G thinks bc things are open that it’s safe. 🙄

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

didnt someone on here say that max never likes her pics? Oh right, because he's too busy liking her friends bikini pictures. EW that guy is full of red flags. Idk why her desperate ass hasn't left him. He commented on her littles bikini pic as if he was trying to get her attention/flirt with her, and gg likes the comment. I wish my boyfriend would.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

She was saying how her house felt lonely, and her mom said it’s because is just you and me. Okay imagine how her mom feels when she’s by herself and her two daughters are out chasing some dick. Couldn’t imagine choosing some dude over my mother.

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

buzzinnn wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:43 pm
didnt someone on here say that max never likes her pics? Oh right, because he's too busy liking her friends bikini pictures. EW that guy is full of red flags. Idk why her desperate ass hasn't left him. He commented on her littles bikini pic as if he was trying to get her attention/flirt with her, and gg likes the comment. I wish my boyfriend would.
Do you mean @julietmancini ? Because I totally saw that too and thought it was WEIRD. He likes all of her bikini pics but never likes any of Gretchens' pictures. He's definitely into Juliet. How sad is Gretchen's life... Being so obsessed with someone that finds your friends more attractive than you 😭

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker

Post by Jyoutubec »

Anyone else notice how hard she tries to act like aspyn?? Like recently in her vlogs she tries so hard to talk like aspyn and I already know she wants her channel to turn into a channel like aspyn and parker. It annoys me so much lol

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

taurus_szn wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:17 am
buzzinnn wrote:
Do you mean @julietmancini ? Because I totally saw that too and thought it was WEIRD. He likes all of her bikini pics but never likes any of Gretchens' pictures. He's definitely into Juliet. How sad is Gretchen's life... Being so obsessed with someone that finds your friends more attractive than you 😭
yes her. He definitely finds her friends hotter than gg. I only saw the comment that one day but I checked now and he likes majority of her pics even the ones where she’s not wearing a bathing suits. I see he graduated from likes to comments now. Also, I checked now and that other girl she’s always with I think her name is Abby he does the same thing with her. Omg imagine what the girls think of their friends boyfriend liking all their pics but not Gretchens. Lmao definitely judging Gretchens dumb ass. She’s an idiot he only chases her for her money. He probably doesn’t have no feelings towards her. If he does that with her friends I couldn’t imagine what he does with other girls. Maybe that’s why she’s insecure and always has to have him in front of her.

he wants her to make more money, so she can spend it on him. The closet clean out he wanted her to sell everything... she needs to drop him stat.

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:55 pm
taurus_szn wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
yes her. He definitely finds her friends hotter than gg. I only saw the comment that one day but I checked now and he likes majority of her pics even the ones where she’s not wearing a bathing suits. I see he graduated from likes to comments now. Also, I checked now and that other girl she’s always with I think her name is Abby he does the same thing with her. Omg imagine what the girls think of their friends boyfriend liking all their pics but not Gretchens. Lmao definitely judging Gretchens dumb ass. She’s an idiot he only chases her for her money. He probably doesn’t have no feelings towards her. If he does that with her friends I couldn’t imagine what he does with other girls. Maybe that’s why she’s insecure and always has to have him in front of her.

he wants her to make more money, so she can spend it on him. The closet clean out he wanted her to sell everything... she needs to drop him stat.
I know right and it would be different if he at least liked some of Gretchens' pics but he NEVER likes any of them, not even ones that he's tagged in. But it's okay for him to like pics from literally EVERY other girl on his feed, besides his girlfriend? Like there's just no excuse. He only stays with her because she would probably threaten to harm herself or something if he ever tried to leave her. I really do think she's that crazy. There's no way that kind of stuff can't bother her considering how obsessed she is with him. I'm sure she tries to find excuses for his actions all the time even though there's really none because if you're in love with your girlfriend you wouldn't be actively trying to get other women to like you or hint to them that you find them attractive. She's so blind and DESPERATE

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

taurus_szn wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:23 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:55 pm
taurus_szn wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:

I know right and it would be different if he at least liked some of Gretchens' pics but he NEVER likes any of them, not even ones that he's tagged in. But it's okay for him to like pics from literally EVERY other girl on his feed, besides his girlfriend? Like there's just no excuse. He only stays with her because she would probably threaten to harm herself or something if he ever tried to leave her. I really do think she's that crazy. There's no way that kind of stuff can't bother her considering how obsessed she is with him. I'm sure she tries to find excuses for his actions all the time even though there's really none because if you're in love with your girlfriend you wouldn't be actively trying to get other women to like you or hint to them that you find them attractive. She's so blind and DESPERATE
I’m so glad you replied because I saw 5 minutes ago that he is following Natalie B’s younger sister. Probably has never even met her. He’s so freakin weird. Idc she’s definitely getting played. She is blind and desperate. She’s stupid and she still has the nerve to buy him shit. I don’t think he won’t break up with her because she’ll harm herself lol. I think he’s with her for the money and clout.

Is Lucy still with her boyfriend? Have y’all noticed that she never posts him and neither does he? I saw she posted she only had a week & a half left in Ireland..

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

It’s so messed up on blaming her dads death for her shitty actions. She said I was sad all weekend and that’s why I stayed off social media. No Gretchen you stayed off social media because you fled from Albany on your dads birthday once again left your mom alone on his birthday and spent the holiday weekend with your boyfriend who likes your friends more than he likes you. She just didn’t want to get hate for traveling back & forth so she stayed off Ig.

examplerandom99
Learner
Learner

Post by examplerandom99 »

buzzinnn wrote:It’s so messed up on blaming her dads death for her shitty actions. She said I was sad all weekend and that’s why I stayed off social media. No Gretchen you stayed off social media because you fled from Albany on your dads birthday once again left your mom alone on his birthday and spent the holiday weekend with your boyfriend who likes your friends more than he likes you. She just didn’t want to get hate for traveling back & forth so she stayed off Ig.
Wow I just went to her tagged pictures and I really can’t believe she went back to cape for the 4th of July and left her mom on her dads birthday to go be with Max’s family. I can’t imagine how her mom feels it makes me feel so bad for her. I hate to say it but when the time comes that her mom passes it won’t be until then she’ll come to realize all the time, holidays she didn’t spend with her mom and that guilt is going insufferable for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almic8
Talker
Talker

Post by almic8 »

It’s appalling that she talks about how hard it is since it would have been her dads birthday and then she just left her mom to deal with it alone. Seriously delusional- how could max support her coming to see him? she’s so selfish

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

yikes they got a dog... how long do you think it'll take until they rehome the puppy?

thunderation
Learner
Learner

Post by thunderation »

darcyking wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:33 am
yikes they got a dog... how long do you think it'll take until they rehome the puppy?
She keeps emphasizing he’s from an ethical breeder but how ethical is it to give a dog to 2 people who literally have no stable home or set future housing plans

llamalove5
Talker
Talker

Post by llamalove5 »

darcyking wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:33 am
I give them a month, maybe 2, before they upload a “we had to give him away” video. Do they even have a plan as to where they are living for the next few months? Are they just staying at Gretchen’s mom’s house?

Xoxsparksfly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxsparksfly »

I literally cannot believe they got a dog.

I saw this posted on a YouTube Facebook group and everyone was so excited for puppy content and saying that apartments are totally fine for goldens ect. Then others saying her mom or Max’s mom can Watch the dog when she’s away.

The last thing that dog needs is to be stuck in a tiny apartment all day while max is practicing and Gretchen is off doing spin and getting brunch ect.

I don’t think she realizes how big of a commitment a dog is. She can’t just go travel anywhere. It’s not fair to her mom or Max’s mom to ask them to watch the dog so she can travel. Or fair to the dog to constantly be put in a daycare/dog hotel of some sort while she’s away. She also cannot go to Max’s away games anymore.

I love how she says that the reason they couldn’t adopt was because not many places get goldens in. That’s a total lie because she said in a previous video(I think the scam one) rescues won’t let people in apartments adopt goldens because they need space and a backyard.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

Did this pea brain even research dogs at all. You’re not even supposed to take them out on walks and shit until they’ve had ALL their shots at like 16 weeks old. Yet she’s already parading him all over and at parks and shit. That’s like taking your week old baby everywhere with you. I feel so sad for that poor dog who will be locked up in her apartment now. And what happens when they finally break up, who gets the dog. Ugh irresponsible people who bring animals and babies into things make me so mad.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Doesn’t anyone think she got the puppy as an accessory? This girl who’s signed with her management got one and it looks like she uses it for content (Rachel ratke). I stopped watching her when I saw her bf having the ar-15 flag in his room, and brother in law with the confederate flag but I do watch her ig stories, and she comes out on my YouTube homepage and the puppy is plastered everywhere. These girls need traditional jobs because they’re running out of video ideas.

and Gretchen, is a dumbass for trying to follow max around when she’s not even able to attend games. Should’ve stayed put in Boston or back at home instead of following him around. She needs to build her own life.

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”