GretchenLovesBeauty: Boyfriend, Brands, and Barely Wearing Any Clothes (Pt. 3)

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GretchenLovesBeauty: Boyfriend, Brands, and Barely Wearing Any Clothes (Pt. 3)

Post by Nicoleea1 »

jlm1995 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:22 am
gossipgalll wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:10 am
i don't understand her need to drive two hours total to and from Philadelphia in max's "new" car. she's racking up miles on a nice car to kill time from her loneliness. if she can't handle being alone, why does she go there for a week at a time? also gretchen saying she had to reference max's old starbucks cup to know what to order...a peppermint mocha... wow so hard to remember. goes to show how dumb she is.
Not to mention that she drove to go to stRIDE and back (that's like a 40-45 minute drive from Reading), then drove from Reading to King of Prussia (another like 50 minute drive)! She ended up driving like 3ish hours that day in his new car just so she could go do things
His car isnt new it probably had a good amount of miles on it when they got it

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GretchenLovesBeauty: Boyfriend, Brands, and Barely Wearing Any Clothes (Pt. 3)

Post by jlm1995 »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:24 pm
jlm1995 wrote:
gossipgalll wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:10 am
i don't understand her need to drive two hours total to and from Philadelphia in max's "new" car. she's racking up miles on a nice car to kill time from her loneliness. if she can't handle being alone, why does she go there for a week at a time? also gretchen saying she had to reference max's old starbucks cup to know what to order...a peppermint mocha... wow so hard to remember. goes to show how dumb she is.
Not to mention that she drove to go to stRIDE and back (that's like a 40-45 minute drive from Reading), then drove from Reading to King of Prussia (another like 50 minute drive)! She ended up driving like 3ish hours that day in his new car just so she could go do things
His car isnt new it probably had a good amount of miles on it when they got it
I didn't mean new as in it's a brand new car, I just meant that it's his new car if that makes sense! I know she said it was used in the vlog, and showed that it's 2014. I was just referring to all the driving she did.

Post by Guest »

Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:23 pm
vloggerdelete23 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:31 am
jlmdelete995 wrote:
gossipgalll wrote: i don't understand her need to drive two hours total to and from Philadelphia in max's "new" car. she's racking up miles on a nice car to kill time from her loneliness. if she can't handle being alone, why does she go there for a week at a time? also gretchen saying she had to reference max's old starbucks cup to know what to order...a peppermint mocha... wow so hard to remember. goes to show how dumb she is.
She doesn’t care about his car all she cares about is herself. And I hate how she tries to act like she has this healthy lifestyle. I’m all for balance and not eating like Maggie and Emma but gretchens diet is gross. They regularly eat 1.5 bagels chipotle Starbucks cinnamon rolls and the list goes on. She thinks bc she works out in matching workout sets she’s some fitness guru but it’s gross and she spends SO much money like it’s Normal. I swear what they spend in 1 day is what I spend in like 5 days
Gretchens diet is normal though. What 22 year old doesnt eat like that lol. Bagels for breakfast chipotle for lunch or dinner and cinnamon rolls for dessert i dont see whats wrong with that. She works out so much so she can enjoy life and eat yummy foods
Umm her diet is not normal. It’s normal to eat chipotle and have a bagel but to literally eat it day after day is disgusting and I promise no normal 22 year old buys breakfast lunch and dinner outside bc they can’t afford it.

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

vloggerdelete23 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:27 pm
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
vloggerdelete23 wrote:
jlmdelete995 wrote:
gossipgalll wrote: i don't understand her need to drive two hours total to and from Philadelphia in max's "new" car. she's racking up miles on a nice car to kill time from her loneliness. if she can't handle being alone, why does she go there for a week at a time? also gretchen saying she had to reference max's old starbucks cup to know what to order...a peppermint mocha... wow so hard to remember. goes to show how dumb she is.
She doesn’t care about his car all she cares about is herself. And I hate how she tries to act like she has this healthy lifestyle. I’m all for balance and not eating like Maggie and Emma but gretchens diet is gross. They regularly eat 1.5 bagels chipotle Starbucks cinnamon rolls and the list goes on. She thinks bc she works out in matching workout sets she’s some fitness guru but it’s gross and she spends SO much money like it’s Normal. I swear what they spend in 1 day is what I spend in like 5 days
Gretchens diet is normal though. What 22 year old doesnt eat like that lol. Bagels for breakfast chipotle for lunch or dinner and cinnamon rolls for dessert i dont see whats wrong with that. She works out so much so she can enjoy life and eat yummy foods
Umm her diet is not normal. It’s normal to eat chipotle and have a bagel but to literally eat it day after day is disgusting and I promise no normal 22 year old buys breakfast lunch and dinner outside bc they can’t afford it.
This last week I literally bought breakfast, lunch, and dinner out every single day. Chill with your massive overgeneralization.

Post by Guest »

gooroosphailin wrote:
vloggerdelete23 wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
vloggerdelete23 wrote:
jlmdelete995 wrote:

This last week I literally bought breakfast, lunch, and dinner out every single day. Chill with your massive overgeneralization.
Good for you? Most people don’t do that unless they’re on a meal plan. She’s eaten out every meal with him for months straight including expensive restaurants and daily Starbucks. Most people can’t afford that and it’s unhealthy. Nothing to argue about

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

gooroosphailin wrote:
vloggerdelete23 wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
vloggerdelete23 wrote:
jlmdelete995 wrote:

Most people who work or go to school buy meals everyday. I work everyday so i get a bagel for breakfast or chipotle or a sandwich or pizza for lunch so im always buying meals everyday but it isnt expensive things. Its nothing over $10. Im surprised with all the money gretchen spends she gets max and her cheap things like bagels and chipotle and isnt sitting down for nice breakfast and dinners at restaurants

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Whys she flying home from nyc?? She couldnt have left from where max lives

Post by Guest »

I’m not saying it’s not normal to buy food outside I’m saying EVERY meal outside for months straight Is not normal. She literally bought every meal for her and max when she wasn’t in school or working this summer. They both had no real job and still ate out constantly. That’s all I’m saying I’m not talking about your personal lives..

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

vloggerdelete23 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:44 pm
I’m not saying it’s not normal to buy food outside I’m saying EVERY meal outside for months straight Is not normal. She literally bought every meal for her and max when she wasn’t in school or working this summer. They both had no real job and still ate out constantly. That’s all I’m saying I’m not talking about your personal lives..
I mean she’s making bank off her sponsorships so even though you don’t consider that a real job, that’s still a steady income.

Mbexx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mbexx »

I just kind of feel like if you don't work a 9-5/ job you have to leave the house early / why wouldn't you say buy a sleeve of bagels and some cream cheese? It's not like you need to be a master chef or broke to do this they're just going out to eat for bagels for the sake of pure laziness everyday??

Post by Guest »

Mbexx wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:27 pm
I just kind of feel like if you don't work a 9-5/ job you have to leave the house early / why wouldn't you say buy a sleeve of bagels and some cream cheese? It's not like you need to be a master chef or broke to do this they're just going out to eat for bagels for the sake of pure laziness everyday??
Exactly and in her vlog she was going on and on about how she was stressed the day after curaçao before going to philly and was like “you guys were worried about me but every day isn’t like that I rest in between” and I was like ?? Most of her days are relaxing and just filming her life vlog style and editing even though she just puts together a bunch of long rambling clips with little to no transitions

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

She’s so fake. Hanging out with Mande because max is gone.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:31 pm
She’s so fake. Hanging out with Mande because max is gone.
Shocked she isnt with max for thanksgiving. I wonder why. Does anyone know

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

vloggerdelete23 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:24 pm
gooroosphailin wrote:
vloggerdelete23 wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
vloggerdelete23 wrote:

Good for you? Most people don’t do that unless they’re on a meal plan. She’s eaten out every meal with him for months straight including expensive restaurants and daily Starbucks. Most people can’t afford that and it’s unhealthy. Nothing to argue about
not to mention she gets not one bagel, but two.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

It’s so funny how she only tries to post pictures with girls who are on the prettier side. Emma, Tori Sterling but never posts Brooke or Maggie.

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:57 am
It’s so funny how she only tries to post pictures with girls who are on the prettier side. Emma, Tori Sterling but never posts Brooke or Maggie.
Well those 2 look like Lucy and she hardly posts with her either :P Maybe she just likes blondes :?

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

socialbeauty wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:25 am
buzzinnn wrote:
Well those 2 look like Lucy and she hardly posts with her either :P Maybe she just likes blondes :?
If you look through her pics the only ones she actually posts with is mostly max but also maggie

old broad
Learner
Learner

Post by old broad »

Reading Royals have a game on 11/29. I looked up the schedule because the local ECHL team in my hometown has a tradition of having a home game on Thanksgiving evening (a big event every year - this year as a memorial to their longtime announcer who passed away after many decades of service).

With the shitty weather predicted, bet Max didn't go anywhere for Thanksgiving. Can't see him risking missing a game for a dinner. Maybe he'd go to the Cape or his family would go to Reading, doubtful he'd have time to go to his family stuff, plus wherever Gretchen is today. (I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear what his family really thinks of Gretchen and their relationship).

hunnybunny25
Talker
Talker

Post by hunnybunny25 »

buzzinnn wrote:
its funny cause shes not that pretty herself

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

old broad wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:57 pm
Reading Royals have a game on 11/29. I looked up the schedule because the local ECHL team in my hometown has a tradition of having a home game on Thanksgiving evening (a big event every year - this year as a memorial to their longtime announcer who passed away after many decades of service).

With the shitty weather predicted, bet Max didn't go anywhere for Thanksgiving. Can't see him risking missing a game for a dinner. Maybe he'd go to the Cape or his family would go to Reading, doubtful he'd have time to go to his family stuff, plus wherever Gretchen is today. (I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear what his family really thinks of Gretchen and their relationship).
Honestly so curious why gretchen and max didnt spend thanksgiving together

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”