GretchenLovesBeauty: Boyfriend, Brands, and Barely Wearing Any Clothes (Pt. 3)

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GretchenLovesBeauty: Boyfriend, Brands, and Barely Wearing Any Clothes (Pt. 3)

Post by Nicoleea1 »

hunnybunny25 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:12 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:57 am
It’s so funny how she only tries to post pictures with girls who are on the prettier side. Emma, Tori Sterling but never posts Brooke or Maggie.
its funny cause shes not that pretty herself
Tori is everything gretchen wants to be honestly. Shes gorgeous, owns a spin studio and has the best podcast

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: GretchenLovesBeauty: Boyfriend, Brands, and Barely Wearing Any Clothes (Pt. 3)

Post by Solcool2 »

Gurugossiping wrote: need to create a new thread. what do you guys want it to be titled?
The one referring to her as a stage 5 clinger

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:50 pm
hunnybunny25 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:12 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
It’s so funny how she only tries to post pictures with girls who are on the prettier side. Emma, Tori Sterling but never posts Brooke or Maggie.
its funny cause shes not that pretty herself
Tori is everything gretchen wants to be honestly. Shes gorgeous, owns a spin studio and has the best podcast
That's very subjective. Tori has been turning into a preachy ~manifestation~ girl lately. Her earlier episodes were good when she was just talking about life, but she tries so hard on her podcasts to be some advice guru it's very offputting.

Post by Guest »

socialbeauty wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:25 am
buzzinnn wrote:
Well those 2 look like Lucy and she hardly posts with her either :P Maybe she just likes blondes :?
Gretchen thinks she fits into the hot blonde girl group (she absolutely does not)

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

so does she give max part of her sponsorship earnings..? of course he was featured in her foreo insta story. he looks so depressed in it.

Tropical_Triangle
Talker
Talker

Post by Tropical_Triangle »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:48 pm
Solcool2 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote: need to create a new thread. what do you guys want it to be titled?
The one referring to her as a stage 5 clinger
if you find it, can you quote it? i cant find it
It wasn’t my idea so I’m not taking credit but it was GretchenLovesMax: Stage 5 Clinger. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, that needs to be the new thread name!!

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”