Gretchenlovesbeauty/ Gretchen Geraghty

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gretchenlovesbeauty/ Gretchen Geraghty

Post by UseMyCode »

ecl663 wrote:Why does she keep using cutie as an adjective when it's a noun? Cutie clothing haul, etc. It's so annoying.
she's so annoying
and the __chella captions on every single one of her 50000 coachella pics (tooo many pics) were also annoying AF

Annie0831
Talker
Talker

Post by Annie0831 »

Gretchen has gained so much weight.. like I get that she needed to indulge in sweets and stop forcing herself to be vegan but GOODNESS she needs to slow down. If she keeps gaining at this rate then she will be over weight but the end of the summer. The occasional soul cycle won’t help her lose all of these extra calories

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Did she stop rowing?

Just started watching this girl. I can’t believe she’s like 21, she acts and talks like a 13 year old

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

I hate her voice.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

She is such a child. The power company asked for additional documents and her/her roommates never sent anything to them so their power got shut off. She proceeds to whine like a child and acts like an entitled brat because she never thought they’d actually turn off the power LOL.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:She is such a child. The power company asked for additional documents and her/her roommates never sent anything to them so their power got shut off. She proceeds to whine like a child and acts like an entitled brat because she never thought they’d actually turn off the power LOL.
I’m gonna cut her some slack because I used to live in Boston and eversource is seriously the worst lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”