Extra(Boring)SunbeamsJess part 3

boredncrazy123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Extra(Boring)SunbeamsJess part 3

Post by boredncrazy123 »

I used to be obsessed with Jess, she was amazing she had the coolest style ever and her xmas hauls were what I literally waited all year for. Now she just has very unkempt hairstyles, ill-fitting tacky tattoos, and the absolute worst style. Her entire wardrobe is out of an UO catalogue, nothing wrong with it but from dressing so well with great pieces which really fit her body.... to wearing oversized ugly t shirts and very backdated denim is just so disappointing. She had so much potential now it's all gone.

slugella
Talker
Talker

Post by slugella »

I could ignore the bad hair (though it did look better on a post someone shared here recently) and outfits as I never really watch YT her for style anyway. It's just the complete lack of personality these days that is so shocking. She actually seemed happy, social and interesting while she was in Edinburgh. What happened? I'm guessing it's because she doesn't have any structure to her days or anything to keep her busy, that would depress the hell out of me too.

Was tempted to give her vlog a try but don't think I'll bother based on the comments here haha.

Post by Guest »

Really think Jess would benefit from a reassessment of her life right now.. going from having such set structure and goals to just nothingness? Maybe some internships just for experience and fun in something she is passionate about? Anything but what she is putting out online right now

BigBerry
Talker
Talker

Post by BigBerry »

Another boring vlog... and she bought so much stuff she doesn't need. Yikes!

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

`the shopping in memphis blog had potential, but again inside a car and inside her dads house that's about it. no street view, no window shopping, no coffee breaks, no showing the city, just awful, really lacking a lot!!!!

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

She seems to be just waiting for a job/career to be presented to her so she can give up on her channel. I can’t see her actually putting in the effort to find a job when she has such an easy income from her Instagram/YouTube. Obviously if either of those were to suddenly vanish she’d have her mum to fall back on.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Is she kidding with that clip of her in the car where you can barely hear what she’s saying? Why include it at all? Or include some sub titles? She’s so lazy. Also wasn’t she in Memphis months ago?

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

kingkaty wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:01 am
`the shopping in memphis blog had potential, but again inside a car and inside her dads house that's about it. no street view, no window shopping, no coffee breaks, no showing the city, just awful, really lacking a lot!!!!
I'm pretty sure she's embarrassed to vlog in public so I have no idea why she makes vlogs. She literally only films herself in the car or in dressing rooms where no one can she sees vlogging and it's soooo boring.

Also that hideous long orange coat makes her look like a prisoner

mandok
Learner
Learner

Post by mandok »

kingkaty wrote:
.....and ofcourse at the end of the Memphis vlog we got a small clip of Jess explaining that she did walk around Memphis with her dad but 'she wasn't feeling quite well that day' so she did not film anything! Seriously her excuses are infuriating! So she thought that all her viewers wanted to see from her Memphis trip is the inside of her car, the inside of several changing rooms, and the unecessary tat that she bought!!!! I couldn't be rolling my eyes harder right now!!!!
:( :( :(

BigBerry
Talker
Talker

Post by BigBerry »

half_pint wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:19 pm
kingkaty wrote:
I'm pretty sure she's embarrassed to vlog in public so I have no idea why she makes vlogs. She literally only films herself in the car or in dressing rooms where no one can she sees vlogging and it's soooo boring.

Also that hideous long orange coat makes her look like a prisoner
Ditto for the orange coat. I thought it looked really cheap and tacky. Also, it is way too long for her. I'm all for wearing what you're comfortable in, but I can't imagine what goes through her head when buying pieces like this. :(

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

Has she ever mentioned buying a house after that one video where she used it as an excuse for not having been uploading? She made it seem like they were unexpectedly quickly being thrown into the process of actually purchasing a house rather than casually looking, but then nothing seemed to come of it.

Katherinex
Learner
Learner

Post by Katherinex »

She can't be bothered to film anything other than her face but she goes ahead and buys attachments for her gopro. Why can't she use that for filming vlogs, it's discrete so she shouldn't get as embarrassed vlogging in public and it's light too so won't add little to no weight to her bag?

Mucha
Talker
Talker

Post by Mucha »

Oh look, another haul! God what has happened to this girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBerry
Talker
Talker

Post by BigBerry »

She said in the video that free people is "her vibe" right now, but if you look at her instagram everything she got is gifted from them. She is still shilling out all the spons and this video was also just for some kind of deal she has with them.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

What is with her obsession with big hats...

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Agree about the hideous orange coat, (like unbelievably ugly and badly fitting) and generally crap vlog.
The giorgio Armani (that was the label right?) blazer was really nice and a great find, im jealous of that one (though I wonder how much it cost...) But then she bought almost the exact same blazer from goodwill but just a bit more ordinary and shit? Why?! And imagine how many she has at home? Baffling.

whateveryt
Debater
Debater

Post by whateveryt »

Why would she buy stuff from good will when she has a full closet of clothes at her house?

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

Is it just me, or it does it look like she's had her lips done? They look swollen and don't seem to really shape her face as well anymore, the last couple of posts up close I noticed. :/ but she likes to fit in and be on trend so i wouldn't be surprised if she has had them done.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

kingkaty wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:39 am
Is it just me, or it does it look like she's had her lips done? They look swollen and don't seem to really shape her face as well anymore, the last couple of posts up close I noticed. :/ but she likes to fit in and be on trend so i wouldn't be surprised if she has had them done.
Right now you can just assume that pretty much any YTer has done their lips and already their first round of botox... even the ones you'd think would never. I can maybe think of like 1 or 2 who still have their old lips.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

kingkaty wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:39 am
I don't know, I used to think so too but today she posted on her Instagram stories and her lips look exactly the same as before.

Return to “sunbeamsjess”