Sunbeamsjess Part 2

Rage&Love
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sunbeamsjess Part 2

Post by Rage&Love »

12300ABC wrote:Can someone please tell me what her mom/dad/stepdad do? I have always been curious!! I feel like years ago, she mentioned something that made me think her mom was a professor, but idk. Does anyone know "for sure" or have an idea as to what her parents do for a living? Particularly her biological parents...eh, I guess stepdad too. And "the farm" is that from her mom's side? Thanks to anyone that can tell me!
viewtopic.php?f=158&t=33408 New thread.

Her Mum is a tax lawyer, her stepdad is also a lawyer.

Her Dad is a (medical) doctor.

The farm is her Mum's.

honeybeez
Lurker
Lurker

Post by honeybeez »

I often read "her style was so much better" and I'm genuinely curious because I think it was really bad, not saying I love everything that she wears now but damn have you seen her outfits in her old lookbooks :?

For me, her worst outfits were :
u1.PNG
u3.PNG
u4.PNG
Can't add more than 3, fuk are we in 2018 come on...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

honeybeez
Lurker
Lurker

Post by honeybeez »

Her best outfits :
b5.PNG
b3.PNG
b2.PNG
Sorry for double posts.

What are your fav and worst outfits of her? I really want to know :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

kingkaty wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:37 am
ima wrote:her blog is so bloody hard to navigate
everyone, well 'top bloggers' seem to be going to that girl called Kat to design their blogs but honestly i don't think it would be worth the money. bespoke yes...but hardly original, and i agree, ridiculously hard to navigate. not a fan of it. she won't keep upto it I doubt
oh god that Kat does everyones blogs and they are terrible. really cluttered, hard to read and navigate and ruins the aesthetics

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

LydiaDeetzhat wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:05 am
kingkaty wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:37 am
ima wrote:her blog is so bloody hard to navigate
everyone, well 'top bloggers' seem to be going to that girl called Kat to design their blogs but honestly i don't think it would be worth the money. bespoke yes...but hardly original, and i agree, ridiculously hard to navigate. not a fan of it. she won't keep upto it I doubt
oh god that Kat does everyones blogs and they are terrible. really cluttered, hard to read and navigate and ruins the aesthetics
hey you may not have seen but this thread is dead it actually needs to be locked :)

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=33408&start=975 this is the new one I'm not surprised you didn't find it because the title now means it's under the letter "E" rather than "S" :roll:

hopefully whoever makes the part 4 will not be so misguided.

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

thanks I stand by my comments though

Return to “sunbeamsjess”