lemondrop
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sunbeamsjess

Post by lemondrop »

Sorry if this is in the wrong board.

What do you guys think? I'm not that enamoured anymore, she seems a little bit ungrateful now a bit stereotypical "middle class guilt". Like she went on a trip to India to help with poverty then comes back to England and spends hundreds on frivolous fashion, which has been called out in the comments.

She also said in relation to an expensive leather jacket that she hadn't had a present for exams and this was a late gify, like that's something you should be entitled too!

It's amazing the amount of money she has spent, or her Parents have spent on her over her youtube career what with travelling, a car, designer bags and countless Jeffrey Campbell shoes as well as all the beauty and fashion products and it seems quite distasteful after a while.

How the other half live indeed.

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Re: Sunbeamjess

Post by Nutellalove »

I like her style, it looks great on her. She is just lucky enough to have parents that can afford designer items, who wouldnt want to have Miu Miu bags, and tons of JC shoes in the end. We have to remember most people aren't as poor as the rest of us :P

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

I really like Jess' style and her channel. I don't consider her a spoiled brat because frankly spending her gap year nannying her younger sister seems really boring. IMO a true brat would worm their way out of that and convince the parents to finance a trek around Europe :) I think she looks really good in the stuff she gets sent from Romwe, etc. But frankly I'm more looking forward to her channel when she resumes Uni

Learner
Learner

Post by 12345 »

she is absolutely boring to watch. don't just look cute and have loads of JC's and MAC lipsticks. Have some personality..

morningglory23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by morningglory23 »

i will be frank with you guys. jessie seems like a great girl, just very young. i like that she isn't afraid to wear whatever she wants. she has the courage to pull the entire look off and it helps that she has the voice of angel. thats just my opinion though.

JohannaJacoba
Talker
Talker

Post by JohannaJacoba »

Sometimes she gives the impression to be bored, that's true. The shoes are getting a little bit too crazy as well imo.
BUT I like how she opens my mind to pair clothes together in a non-conformistic way. She really inspires me, doesn't stay in the comfort zone and goes further when everybody stops. She has a great body as well and damnnnn those boobies! Would love them! I agree with the being-young part though. Her face is not at all mature looking and now and then it's just weird to see all these grown-up clothes on her.

margielamoi
Learner
Learner

Post by margielamoi »

I think her style is by far the best on youtube, also enjoy her hauls because I like to look at nice expensive things :) HOWEVER I agree her shoes are getting ridiculous, i think most of them are fugly

moomin
Informer
Informer

Post by moomin »

The JC shoes are pretty ridiculous, but at least she wears and enjoys them unlike people such as uglyfaceofbeauty who only have them because they think they are cool.

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

when i first came across her videos i assumed she probably didnt wear her clothes beyond her front door like most youtubers. she seems cool and i enjoy her vids! did you see her xmas haul and the gifts from her mother? she clearly spent thousands! lucky cow ;)

shes not your typical bombshell type but i do think she is flipping gorgeous!! beautiful skin...

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Not attractive, too skinny. Don't really see the point of her channel as not many people can relate.

loubear111
Learner
Learner

Post by loubear111 »

What she got for her birthday was completely OTT. Probably £500 plus pounds on clothes as well as a REALLY expensive bag along with expensive rings? I get that she's rich but she seems really 'meh' about getting all these presents?

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

I honestly think she is drop dead gorgeous and would love to look like her, he boyfriend seems very plain and meh in comparison to her (does have a cute face though) I wonder how he feels walking down the street with in all these bold outfits when he definitely seems like the t-shirt and jeans sort

I really like her style, I do think some of her birthday purchases are very extravagent, it's obvious her mum is most definitely a top city lawyer. I wonder where in London she lives...

loubear111
Learner
Learner

Post by loubear111 »

ima wrote:I honestly think she is drop dead gorgeous and would love to look like her, he boyfriend seems very plain and meh in comparison to her (does have a cute face though) I wonder how he feels walking down the street with in all these bold outfits when he definitely seems like the t-shirt and jeans sort

I really like her style, I do think some of her birthday purchases are very extravagent, it's obvious her mum is most definitely a top city lawyer. I wonder where in London she lives...
Yeah i agree! He seems very quiet and to himself, he does seem very nice though! Yeah haha must be a bit odd as she wears quite extravagant outfits! I'd reckon he likes her style though, it is so unique ive never seen style like it before!

Definitely! They seem really well off and no shortness of money. I mean, look at the amount she got for her birthday and her car is an audi :/

neonpompom
Learner
Learner

Post by neonpompom »

her mum always spoils her rotten haha! Nice haul as always but I just can't fathom rich people's money spending habits sometimes. Like the AA sunflowers romper for 85 quid, and the 5 rings from monica vinader which will probably cost 500 quid altogether, I just find it so excessive! She does look good though so it is money well spent I guess?!

Sable
Talker
Talker

Post by Sable »

I dont know why but I just find her to be very vapid and stand off ish. I think its because I know she isn't stupid, she seems to be quite intelligent, but her channel just seems like a massive brag, its fairly dull and makes her come across as quite dull. Its a shame as she is really cute to look at. I can imagine her being a bit of a brat off camera.

justsaw

Re: Sunbeamsjess

Post by justsaw »

[youtube][/youtube]

Found this on the Fashtag Youtube page. Damn she needed a lot of hangers!

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

Oh wow her closet is insane! I wonder if that's in her room or she has a separate walk in wardrobe. I bet she never has to wear the same outfit twice, especially considering her most worn cheap item she's worn has only been worn '5 or 6 times' and it sounded like she considered that alot.

Wonder if she ever has any days where she just throws on a t-shirt and jeans and thinks 'meh fuck it'

Babyk94
Debater
Debater

Post by Babyk94 »

I think she is such a beautiful sweet girl. I just love watching her and even though she has so many expensive things she is strangely still relatable.

charorencebrown
Learner
Learner

Post by charorencebrown »

i kinda like her. But coming from a family with a housewife mom and only one (she has two) dad, MAN I JUST CAN'T HELP BUT BEING ENVIOUS ALL THE TIME IT DRIVES ME CRAZEEEEEHH!!!! Oh btw, is her last name *removed*? I saw this on one of her christmas vlog, she was pointing her camera towards he laptop and yeah, I kinda this name on the top of the screen...

charorencebrown
Learner
Learner

Post by charorencebrown »

Anyway, agree on how her boyfriend feels walking down the street with in all these bold outfits when he definitely seems like the t-shirt and jeans sort...

Return to “sunbeamsjess”