Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Carrot_Stick
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Carrot_Stick »

I really liked Kristee in her grad school days and even defended her decisions to move to NYC, take temp jobs/internships, etc. But this "move" to LA is so stupid. She very clearly has no clue what she wants to do with her life. Either that or she is just not getting the jobs she applies for and is keeping it a secret. Whichever the situation is, it would be much more interesting if she were just transparent about it rather than making it sound like she knows what she's doing when making these decisions. I'm sure lots of people in their early 20's can relate to being a little lost or a poor job market. There was zero difference between her LA vlog and NYC vlog. and she wants to see how a bigger apartment "suits her lifestyle" what the hell does that even mean?

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

That comment about "trying out a bigger apartment to see if it fits my lifestyle" was one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. As if that shoebox she lives in in NYC is a choice she made because bigger than a closet is too much for her. She's ridiculous and, yes, it's clear she's just lazy and has no work ethic (the whole "work from home" is just insulting at this point. Editing a video a couple times a week and filming ads for Hello Fresh is not work).

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by sharkbaait »

I don’t know how she feels good about herself on a daily basis. What does she even do?
She was probably jealous her friends were all in LA together and she was stuck in NYC. What a gigantic waste of money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

She makes a big stinking deal about doing something to her toe, but won't say what. Apparently bad enough in her eyes to go the doctor--the doctor prescribes antiobiotics and yet Kristee, who knows better, isn't going to fill the prescription. So why even bother going to the doctor in the first place?

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Kristee...keep trying to convince yourself and your viewers that moving to LA temporarily and paying 2 rents makes any kind of sense. You are throwing away money simply so Sierra and you can record in the same room....? Stupid. At the end of the day...Kristee simply can’t travel on vacations right now like the rest of us so this is the next best thing she can come up with.

And she clearly has help or been gifted money from her parents. There is no way she can afford her apartment in ny alone much less now paying for the one in LA too as a recent post grad who would have school loans to pay back (unless her parents paid her entire education..). She does the bare minimum on YouTube vlogging almost nothing but avocado toast and nuly hauls with the occasional Hello Fresh sponsorship...I just don’t get how she Funds her super expensive lifestyle at all and I’m saying this as someone with a significant amount of money in my savings and completely debt free. She truly baffles me.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Why does she need a co working space?! Is working at her apt, her friends places, going to outdoor spaces not enough?
She lives way above her means to try to seem relevant.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristee

Post by Scarlet11 »

sharkbaait wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:02 am
Why does she need a co working space?! Is working at her apt, her friends places, going to outdoor spaces not enough?
She lives way above her means to try to seem relevant.

There is no reason in the world she needs to have a co-working space when she's allegedly only in LA for a couple months, she has a roomy apartment now, AND we're in the middle of a pandemic. Not to mention, her editing is shit, so what work is she going to get done there? Just another excuse for her to be lazy--she'll sit there and drink coffee and cackle with whomever she's there with.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I'm going with Shelby to her coworking space cause its cool and I'll be able to get some nice insta pics and maybe I'll start filming some tours of different parts of LA cause why not. Also it'll be nice to catch up with Shelby.

VS

I'm going to check out a coworking space even though I'm here on vacation during a pandemic where the space has limited areas and extra regulations. Also I'm staying alone in a one bedroom apartment with good wifi and plenty of space.

How does she not see the difference between those two mentalities?!?! Is she just doing this for her image cause she thinks its a good look or does she actually think these things are normal and justified? Even if we pretend she does actually put a lot of time into her work it still makes ZERO sense.

Carrot_Stick
Talker
Talker

Post by Carrot_Stick »

This latest vlog and the sugar conversation. She and Sierra are so stupid.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She got so many masks from that company she should give some away to her subscribers. I only say this because she has an excessive amount and masks are mandatory in most states.
To encourage those to vote, giveaway those ones. But wait she opened and tried them all already.

She thinks she is productive now with the podcast, tbh I’ll never listen to it. The whole market is over saturated and she always mumbles, she’s the last person who I’d want to hear.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I've listened to most of the episodes and that's only cause I listen to a lot of crap in the background and Tuesday is a slower day for the podcasts I tend to listen to.

I can't imagine they have many people tuning in and what I notice is that Sierra always has like real stories from the week and real concerns and Kristee is like uh so this week I had to figure out where my sister stores the salt (not actually that but all equally as stupid and I can't remember any of the real ones).

Like her week consists of nothing. There are no problems in her week cause she does nothing.

Now she's staying in LA unit after the election? Okay sure you really need that NYC apartment.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

What’s the point of getting COVID tested in a car full of people and continuing to go about your day with those people?

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Re: Kristee

Post by pugzjen »

olivetime7 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:20 am
What’s the point of getting COVID tested in a car full of people and continuing to go about your day with those people?

I was like wrt when I saw that and spending 3 hours in the hairdresser after getting the test.
If you don't think you have covid then dont get tested. This iis so stupid haha
The privilege reeks from this video.
I'm not from the US but I presume they need to pay for these tests?
Where I'm from it's free but referred by GP or if you are going to the hospital you'll be tested.

Carrot_Stick
Talker
Talker

Post by Carrot_Stick »

She's been pretty irresponsible from what she shows in her vlog, so it's probably a good idea she got tested. However, she doesn't seem to understand the purpose of testing or think she has it. In which case it seems like she was only doing it for "content". Which is gross.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

Carrot_Stick wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:35 am
She's been pretty irresponsible from what she shows in her vlog, so it's probably a good idea she got tested. However, she doesn't seem to understand the purpose of testing or think she has it. In which case it seems like she was only doing it for "content". Which is gross.
Yeah I don't see how she can say in the same breath that she's being tested then goes out and about and then talks about taking the PMF...

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Down to one video a week, which is probably a good thing with how insanely boring they are. When you're sitting on your couch telling us how you went to Zuma Beach and Pepperdine University instead of, gee I don't know, SHOWING us? How is she so bad at this after all these years?

Also, there's one shot when she and Orly are going apple picking and she angles the camera to look directly up her nose. Talk about a Halloween scare!

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

I really feel for kristee, I had a peak at her moms Facebook given her history on voting Trump and wanted to see if maybe she had changed her mind but she's clearly voting for him again...

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Her eating how she used to eat is quite annoying. She says she prefers to eat high fat and protein breakfast, yet eats avocado bagel most of the time. She acts as if her cooking skills have gotten better also, but then buys pre cooked everything now. She literally never cooks anything new except hello fresh

Carrot_Stick
Talker
Talker

Post by Carrot_Stick »

Huge eyeroll to her latest video. Her old diet was perfectly fine. She acts like she was severely under eating and withering away.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

So from that clip of that video from July 2017 that she posted, she looks like she's exactly the same size now. So has she gained all the weight she lost back? I think so.

Return to “Kristee Vetter”