Kristee "Baby Dinosaur Hands" Vetter Part 3

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristee "Baby Dinosaur Hands" Vetter Part 3

Post by Scarlet11 »

Her continually calling her "to do" list as a "bucket list" is annoying. Is she dying?

Also, she puts all these things on her list, then acts like she's too cool for it, like the Bryant Park tree lighting/sing-a-long.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sharkbaait »

I’ve become more and more annoyed with her dumb ass comments lately. She thinks she is so funny and is so amused by her own jokes.
She really does think she’s so unique, but if anything she’s just a basic as any other.

Ghostviewer
Debater
Debater

Re: Kristee

Post by Ghostviewer »

rdt1004 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:31 am
You might want to slow down on your praising of Drake, Kristee, considering he’s been in the media a lot recently for grooming teenage girls and being a creep. I also love that she admits that she has a tendency to be a contrarian against popular things in the media just so she can be “different”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought she was gonna talk about his controversy and nope just a love fest. She also tries to come off as really progressive and forward thinking.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

I'm wondering realistically if she is even going to apply for jobs when this one is done. She wants so badly to be a full time youtuber but doesn't want people to think she's not a real person or doesn't have a real job. She's so annoying saying that she's tired after work as if being tired after a 9-5 is something she invented.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Does she not have a debit card at all? She keeps saying how her credit card hasn’t come.
Kinda weird to only have one card, maybe it’s just me?

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:I'm wondering realistically if she is even going to apply for jobs when this one is done. She wants so badly to be a full time youtuber but doesn't want people to think she's not a real person or doesn't have a real job. She's so annoying saying that she's tired after work as if being tired after a 9-5 is something she invented.
I’m sure after her contract is up, she’s going to make up some excuse as to why she’s not rushing to find another job. She wants to pretend her life is Sex in the City and have endless amounts of free time for socializing.

Sassyfrassy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassyfrassy »

sharkbaait wrote:Does she not have a debit card at all? She keeps saying how her credit card hasn’t come.

It could be her debit card she's waiting for. I tend to call my debit card a credit card a lot lol
But this could also be a credit card attached to her debit bank card. Seems like she still banks with a small bank from her hometown.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

Good lord... her vlogmas is a total snooze fest. Her vlogs are so repetitive and boring. She acts like living in New York is so amazing. Girl we get it... you live in New York. Kristee really needs to start changing things up. Her channel is so stagnant.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Not kristee related but what were her friends thinking putting candles that close to a clothing rack holding a bunch of jackets? They’re lucky that the jacket only got a little singed and didn’t start a fire...

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Baddbish+ wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:57 am
Good lord... her vlogmas is a total snooze fest. Her vlogs are so repetitive and boring. She acts like living in New York is so amazing. Girl we get it... you live in New York. Kristee really needs to start changing things up. Her channel is so stagnant.
Her "bucket list" (aka to do list) is really reaching: wear an ugly Christmas sweater? OK.

For all her "this is a good sitting area when people are over" comments when she was ~decorating, she has yet to invite anyone to her apartment for anything (I don't count those 2 out of two guests who spent a night). Wonder if she ever will. Kristee in "hostess mode" might be good for a laugh.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:05 am
Not kristee related but what were her friends thinking putting candles that close to a clothing rack holding a bunch of jackets? They’re lucky that the jacket only got a little singed and didn’t start a fire...
Especially since they’re all made of who knows what from those sketchy She-In websites. It’s a wonder they don’t give her a rash or spontaneously combust.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

letmetellyou wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:08 am
not to mention B&BW candles are overpriced, burn quickly, and have no throw. they smell good in the jar, but definitely not worth it unless you can get one $10 or less, imo.
IA they're overpriced but no throw? I hate going to anyone's house who uses them because I find them extremely overpowering lol

Of course Kristee is a contrarian, it totally fits with her annoying personality.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:59 am
letmetellyou wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:08 am
not to mention B&BW candles are overpriced, burn quickly, and have no throw. they smell good in the jar, but definitely not worth it unless you can get one $10 or less, imo.
IA they're overpriced but no throw? I hate going to anyone's house who uses them because I find them extremely overpowering lol

Of course Kristee is a contrarian, it totally fits with her annoying personality.
hmm.. idk? maybe i pick the wrong scents or your nose is better than mine? lol. i feel like they start out good, but after a couple burns i can barely smell them.

kensington_s
Learner
Learner

Post by kensington_s »

i have a feeling kristee is just going to do youtube full time starting january. she hasnt showed any effort in applying to new jobs, even though her contract is over in less than a month. also michelle reed, a youtuber that kristee watches and talks about, who lives in NYC and makes a lot of "work week in my life" also quit her corporate day job

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

kensington_s wrote:i have a feeling kristee is just going to do youtube full time starting january. she hasnt showed any effort in applying to new jobs, even though her contract is over in less than a month. also michelle reed, a youtuber that kristee watches and talks about, who lives in NYC and makes a lot of "work week in my life" also quit her corporate day job
What was the point of Kristee getting a masters if she is going to do YouTube full time? I think she will eventually find something but be back in DC by the summer. There just aren’t the same jobs in her field in nyc

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristee

Post by Rootbeer »

Sassyfrassy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:16 am
sharkbaait wrote:Does she not have a debit card at all? She keeps saying how her credit card hasn’t come.

It could be her debit card she's waiting for. I tend to call my debit card a credit card a lot lol
But this could also be a credit card attached to her debit bank card. Seems like she still banks with a small bank from her hometown.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
My guess is that the card is under her parents account, I'm under the impression that her parents paid for those 4 $100 prepaid visa cards. How else would she have paid for them? She doesn't seem to carry cash on her.

I found it strange that she couldn't go to a bank and just withdraw money, does she not have a checking/savings account? Or she just lacks common sense??

glitterandgrit
Debater
Debater

Post by glitterandgrit »

I mean, it’s also a possibility that she lives off credit. I doubt it, but that’s the obvious explanation for not just withdrawing cash/using a debit account.

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

Why does she make the weirdest faces
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I appreciate her more realistic what I spend in a week. But she spends a lot on groceries just to go out to eat so much. I’d i we’re here I would try to eat out less or buy less groceries.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

I have to roll my eyes at her complaining how much drinks cost in NYC. SHE'S choosing to go out multiple times a week knowing the cost, so it's not like this is some big surprise to her.

Return to “Kristee Vetter”